• Published 19th Dec 2020
  • 1,923 Views, 1,138 Comments

My Little Pony: Sparkling Harmony: Season Two - Captain_Cosmos



Sparkler and her friends are back for new adventures!

  • ...
14
 1,138
 1,923

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 31: Emergency Party Alert Alpha Red

Pinkie rushed to the Ice-Cream machine, quickly got a vanilla Ice Cream and a blueberry Ice Cream, and rushed them out into the store, right to where Sparkler and Kicker were sitting. “Here you go!” She slowed down as she got close and gently set the two Ice-Creams down on the table. “A blueberry Ice Cream and a Vanilla Ice Cream for two of my best friends!” She exclaimed happily.

“Thanks Pinkie.” Sparkler replied.

“Looks delicious.” Kicker added.

“I made it extra special for you two!” Pinkie explained. “Speaking of Special.” Pinkie slid into the booth with Kicker and Sparkler and beamed at the Alicorn. “Sparkler I got a Pinkie Sense saying something Special is coming up for you! Is it something I can throw a party for?” She asked.

Sparkler chuckled. “Nothing super duper special. Just my birthday on the 14th.” She answered.

Pinkie let out a dramatic gasp as the information sunk in. “Your birthday?! In two weeks?! And you don’t consider that anything super duper special?!” She asked in disbelief.

“Yeah?” Sparkler replied, starting to realize what she probably just unleashed.

“What?!” Pinkie shouted. “Sparkler! It’s your first birthday in Ponyville! And unless you’re neglecting to tell us something this is also the first birthday you’ll get to celebrate with actual friends! You don’t consider that Super Duper special?!” She asked frantically.

“Well...when you put it like that...” Sparkler was starting to get nervous, Kicker had scooted closer to Sparkler due to Pinkie having leaned over the table and her snout being inches from his mom’s.

“Sparkler. You don’t seem to realize how extra super duper special this Birthday is for you! But don’t worry. Cross my heart and hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye, I, Pinkamena Diane Pie, will throw you the bestest most awesomest party you’ve ever had in your whole entire life!” Pinkie pledged with a salute before basically evaporating as she raced out of the shop at Mach something speed.

Kicker watched her go and raised an eyebrow. “I-Is your birthday really in two weeks?” He asked Sparkler.

“Yeah...It is sweetie.” Sparkler said as it sunk in what was happening. Sweet Celestia what have I just unleashed? She became genuinely worried.


The mane 6 were all just going about their own business when all of a sudden, a pink wind scooped them up and brought them all to an underground cave. They found themselves on their sides in a cave and they all stood. Groaning and shaking their heads clear.

“Anypony know what just happened?”

“Ugh. I think we just got Pinkied.”

While they were reorienting themselves, Pinkie went around and closed off all possible exits and entrances. “look alive girls! And Spike. We have a Party emergency the likes of which the world has never seen before!” She practically shouted.

Rarity winced at Pinkie’s loud volume. “Darling. Whatever this is about. Surely it can wait until I am done with commissions.”

“It can’t!” Pinkie replied. “Because Sparkling Medley’s first birthday in Ponyville is in two weeks!”

That got everypony’s attention. “Whoa. Sparkler’s birthday’s in two weeks?” Rainbow asked.

“Uh huh!” Pinkie replied. She reached out of frame and pulled in a stand holding a stack of paper. She flipped the first paper over to start her presentation. “As you all know. She was treated like trash in Saddle Arabia.”

“Yeah. We’re all painfully aware of that Pinkie.” Twilight said as she shivered, remembering what Flappy told her.

“I still can’t believe they didn’t even TRY to be her friends.” Fluttershy said. “She tried to be theirs.”

“And pelting her with eggs. The nerve of those idiots.” Rainbow added.

“Do you guys see now why this is a mega party emergency? This is the first year she’s gonna have a group of friends to celebrate with!” Pinkie said.

“So...what y’all are saying sugarcube, is that we need to throw her the best party ever?” Applejack asked.

“Bingo Dingo!” Pinkie replied. “We need to call on everything we’ve got to make sure she has the absolute, greatest, most positively bestest day she has ever had!” She exclaimed. She flipped the paper to the next slide in the presentation. “Applejack! Got any Cider to add to catering?” She asked.

“I can take a look. But I can cater either way.” Applejack replied.

“Good.” Pinkie moved to the next slide. “Dashie! A Sonic Rainboom would really make the party!”

“That’s my kinda party! Count me in Pinkie!” Rainbow responded, fluttering her wings.

Pinkie moved to the next slide. “Starlight. I need you to help me bake the biggest cake we can! I’m talking 22 layers!”

“22 layers?” Starlight asked. “Why?”

“One layer for each Birthday party Sparkler was denied. We’re gonna make sure this one makes up for ALL of them.” Pinkie replied.

“Is that even possible?” Spike asked.

“I’ll make it possible!” Pinkie shouted in reply. She moved to the next slide. “Fluttershy and Rarity. When the time comes you two are on decoration duty!”

“Uhm...sure. We can do that.” Fluttershy responded.

“And in the meantime, I could also make her a new sweater as a gift! Ooh. I gotta start working on the design.” Rarity chimed in.

“Perfect!” Pinkie replied. She moved to the next slide. “Twilight. You and Spike make sure everything goes off without a hitch. And plan some kinda big act or something. She loves music. Maybe we can sing her a song!”

“Hm...not a bad idea.” Twilight said.

“Squawk! Pinkie! Next time warn me! Squawk!” Everypony saw Flappy lazily flying and trying to remain in the air. “Squawk! I slammed into the wall. Where exactly are we? Squawk!” He asked as he landed on Twilight’s outstretched foreleg.

“You’re in my party cave Flappy! And perfect timing. I need you to relay everything we just discussed to Kicker so he doesn’t have a panic attack for the surprise. And keep him updated.” Pinkie said.

“Squawk! I’ll see what I can do. And about the song, we could do Don’t Stop Believing. Squawk!”

Twilight smiled. “That’s actually perfect. It’s got a good message that I’m sure Sparkler will appreciate.”

“Yeah.” Spike agreed. “And you can be the lead singer Twilight. That ought to get Sparkler’s attention. If ya know what I mean.” He said with a sly smirk.

Twilight immediately got what Spike was saying and groaned. “Ugh! For the love of—I don’t have a crush on Sparkler! When are you all going to let this go?”

“How about when Cadance comes and helps you figure it out?” Spike asked.

Twilight blinked. “Don’t tell me she knows about this.”

Spike nodded. “Twilight you need help. Cadance is the Princess of love.”

Twilight shook her head. “Grrr. Fine. I’ll talk to her when she gets here. And when we determine that I DON’T have a crush on Sparkler, we can all move on.”

“Squawk! If ya say so. Squawk!”

Pinkie smiled as she bucked the presentation out of frame, resulting in a cat screeching. “Alright girls! And boys. Who’s ready to throw the biggest party Ponyville’s ever seen!”

“We are!”

“Squawk! We are! Squawk!”

Pinkie smiled. “Then let’s get to it! We only have two weeks!”

To be continued...

Author's Note:

And this season is officially longer than season 1. I don't know about you but I feel accomplished for some reason.

Anywho, What'll happen next? Stay Tuned!

THX FOR READING!

PreviousChapters Next