• Published 19th Dec 2020
  • 1,923 Views, 1,138 Comments

My Little Pony: Sparkling Harmony: Season Two - Captain_Cosmos



Sparkler and her friends are back for new adventures!

  • ...
14
 1,138
 1,923

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 67: Start of Something New

Sparkler was running through the field alongside her six kids. “Ok guys! Now flap your wings as hard as you can!” She said, flapping her wings.

Her kids did the same, and within seconds, all seven of them were in the air.

“We’re flying!” Kicker exclaimed.

“We’re really flying!” Sky cried.

Sparkler watched as her kids flew around her with a huge smile on her face. “Awesome guys! I’m so proud of you!”

At that moment, Sparkler heard knocking on a door that appeared right in front of her. Confused as all heck, she opened it, and saw Princess Luna standing there, behind her was the starry landscape of the dream realm.

Sparkler blinked a few times, before it clicked with her what was going on. “To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit this time Princess?” She asked. Annoyance slightly detectable at how frequent Luna was doing this.

“Ok. I promise this should be the last time for a good while, barring anything unexpected.” Luna responded, knowing full well that Sparkler was getting annoyed. “However, this matter cannot wait. It involves Kicker and his…or her, siblings.” She told her.

Sparkler let Luna into her dream and shut the door. “Yeah I don’t suppose you have any idea what happened there?” She asked.

“Alas, I do not know. Yours and Flurry's magic mingling has had many unexplainable effects.” Luna responded. “And sadly I do not know if we can change Kicker back to his right age or gender.”

“What about species?” Sparkler asked.

“That is permanent. We do know that much.” Luna responded. “You cannot descend an Alicorn. Simple as that.”

Sparkler should’ve been asking if there was ANY way. But just the fact that ONE thing was definitive in this situation was comforting to her. “Ok, so what about Kicker and his siblings?” She asked.

“First, let me share your dream with Twilight. This is something that you both need to hear, being the parents.” Luna responded as she lit her horn.

A few seconds later, Twilight appeared before them, confused as all heck. “Huh? What happened? I was having a nice dream about teaching the kids magic.” She said.

“Luna has something she needs to talk to us about. And apparently it can’t wait.” Sparkler explained.

“Indeed.” Luna said. “Tell me, has Kicker given you two a signal that his memory is intact?“ She asked.

“Yeah.” Twilight said. “He recognized us. And Cadance.” She said.

“He is not the only one who recognizes you.” Luna revealed. “Your five other kids know who you are as well. In greater detail than newborns should.” She said.

“Huh?” Both Sparkler and Twilight asked, confused. “What does that mean?” Sparkler asked.

“I am unsure as to how this is possible, but Kicker’s siblings have all of his memories. To them, they have always been around.” Luna explained.

Twilight’s and Sparkler’s eyes widened and they gasped in shock. “Wait wait wait.” Twilight said. “So, you’re saying that Kicker’s siblings have the same memories as Kicker, and that due to that, they believe they’ve always been around?” She asked.

“Correct.” Luna responded. “But with one crucial difference. While Kicker remembers the true story, his siblings believe that they have spent three years in an orphanage rather than…well, what Kicker went through.” She said.

Sparkler and Twilight stared at Luna. Trying to process this information. Sparkler in particular was stumped. If Sky, Crystal, Lumber, Lightning, and Trail have Kicker’s memories, but believe they spent the three years in an orphanage rather than being foalnapping victims…that means they believe they’re five years old! Ran through her mind.

Twilight had similar thoughts, and was quicker to come to the question, Do we age them up to five years old as well?

Luna could see the gears turning in Sparkler’s and Twilight’s minds and nodded. “I understand that this is quite a surprise. But I felt it necessary to warn you before you awaken so that any panic could potentially be avoided. And so that the little one’s feelings would not be hurt.” She said. “If you feel the need to talk to each other in private, I shall take my leave and keep sharing your dreams for as long as I can safely do so.” She offered.

Sparkler and Twilight glanced at each other, and nodded. Signaling that they would like some privacy. Luna nodded in reply, and vanished.

When she left, Sparkler finally spoke. “All of his memories with the exception of the three years of darkness. Which time in an orphanage sits in its place.” Sparkler said.

“This whole situation just keeps getting stranger and stranger.” Twilight commented. “But Sparkler, we do need to talk. This revelation raises the question. Do we age Kicker’s siblings to five years old as well?”

“What options do we have in that regard?” Sparkler asked.

“The obvious would be to age them up. If they believe themselves to be five than logically we should make them five.” Twilight responded. “Another option is to leave them as is. They would go through the first five years and mentally be five years older than their physical age.”

“That doesn’t seem like the right choice.” Sparkler commented.

“Neither does option three…erasing their memories just enough that they really are newborn foals.” Twilight said.

“Nope.” Sparkler responded on the spot. “We are not doing that one. That’s just ethically and morally wrong.” She explained. No matter what happened, she would not take part in erasing memories.

“I agree.” Twilight said. “So that leaves us with two options.”

“Age them up, or not.” Sparkler said. “Yeah I can see why Luna thought warning us NOW was better. It would not have been good to have this conversation any later.” Sparkler took a deep breath before continuing. “If they do believe that they’re five year olds…then I think we have to age them up. It’s the morally and ethically right thing to do.” She said.

“I think so too. It wouldn’t be right of us to make them grow naturally, but always be five years older than they appear.” Twilight agreed. “However with this new information, we need to do SOMETHING to make sure there aren’t any magical accidents until we KNOW they can control it. Age does not equal magical control.”

“Of course.” Sparkler responded. “My parents say that dad cast a forbearance spell that kept my magic in check until he could teach me how to control it myself. How long does it take for a horned pony to learn how to control their magic?” She asked.

“Depends on how much we work with them.” Twilight responded. “I’d say anywhere from a few days to a month.”

“Do you know how to cast a forbearance spell?” Sparkler asked.

“I Uhm…I don’t actually. Gonna need to learn.” Twilight replied, embarrassed.

“I’m sure my dad will be able to teach us.” Sparkler said. “So, when tomorrow comes we’ll be looking to age up six foals.”

“Yep.” Twilight said. “We’re ready for that right? Six foals that can walk, fly, and use magic?”

“We can handle anything.” Sparkler replied.


In the morning, Dr. Shadow Wind met Sparkler and Twilight in the ICU to give Sparkler and the foals one last once over to discharging them. He smiled as he dimmed his horn. “Well, the road to get here might not have been smooth, but you and your foals are healthy as can be.” He announced.

“Good.” Sparkler responded. “What about allergies for the foals?” She asked, remembering Kicker’s peanut allergy.

“The only allergy is Kicker’s peanut allergy.” Shadow Wind replied. “Everypony else is clean.”

“Oh, fantastic.” Twilight responded, relieved that Kicker’s allergy didn’t infect his siblings.

“Alright. If there’s nothing else. You guys are officially discharged.” Shadow Wind announced. “Now you can go out and enjoy the holidays.”

“We’ll try.” Sparkler replied. “Thanks for everything Dr. Shadow Wind.” She said.

“My pleasure Ms. Medley. I only wish there weren’t so many guesses associated with this ordeal.” Shadow Wind said.

“Maybe someday we can get definitive answers.” Twilight commented.

“Until then, I bid you all a very happy Hearth's Warming.” Dr. Shadow Wind said as he turned and left the room.

When he left, Sparkler and Twilight started strapping their foals into the six foal stroller that Shadow Wind had graciously provided for them. As she strapped Sky and Crystal in, Twilight giggled. “You know Sparkler, I could make another stroller and you can ride in it. I can push both of them.” She commented.

Sparkler couldn’t help but chuckle at the idea. “I can fly, thank you very much.” She replied. “Besides, I might not be this size for much longer. So it wouldn’t get much use.”

“It would be cute though.” Twilight said.

“You are not gonna stop having fun with this are you.” Sparkler deadpanned.

“I can’t help it. You’re just so cute.” Twilight defended herself.

Sparkler strapped Lightning, Lumber, and Trail into their stroller seats and rolled her eyes. “Let’s just get to the throne room. Everypony should be waiting there for us.” She said. Twilight agreed and they left the infirmary with their foals.


In the throne room, Pinkie Pie was bouncing all over the place around her friends, the princesses, and the families of Twilight and Sparkler. Clearly excited. “Is anypony else excited? Sparkler, Twilight, and their foals are finally discharged from the infirmary!” She exclaimed excitedly. “We can finally see them!”

“Pinks, we saw them the night they were born, remember?” Rainbow asked.

“But they were rushed to the ICU and since then there’s been a wall between us. Now there’s no wall! Plus, Kicker has his memories so we can have fun watching him say our names!” Pinkie remarked.

“As cute as that would be darling, I believe that he would not want to spend another moment as a young foal.” Rarity said. “None of this was SUPPOSED to happen after all.”

Flurry Heart just giggled. Night-Mare smiled. “When she’s able to talk we should ask her if this was what she wanted all along. Because something tells me that filly has more control over her magic than we realize.”

“We may never know.” Luna responded. “But one thing is for sure. I believe she will have fun with her cousins.”

At that moment, everypony heard doors open and they turned their attention to see Sparkler and Twilight wheeling in their six foals in strollers. At first everypony smiled, but then the mane 6’s eyes widened when they got a look at Sparkler, who was smaller than the last time they saw her.

“Sparkler?!” All six of them asked.

“Yeah. Hi guys.” Sparkler replied, waving.

“Sparkler? What happened to you?” Fluttershy asked. “Uhm, if you don’t mind me asking of course.”

“I don’t know ‘shy, I just woke up like this and for all we know this is a natural thing after giving birth to six Alicorn foals for us natural born Alicorns.” Sparkler explained.

“Squawk! Can we even call this natural when a one-year old’s sneeze caused this? Squawk!” Asked a parrot that Sparkler smiled at.

Sparkler looked up and saw her best friend Flappy hovering in the air. “Hey Flappy. Nice to see you again.” She said.

“Squawk! Can’t say I expected to see you like this after the birth pal. Squawk!” Flappy replied as landed in front of Sparkler. “Squawk! Are you doing alright? Squawk!” He asked.

“After the shock of everything that came after giving birth, yeah. I’m alright.” Sparkler replied.

Flappy nodded, and then launched in the air again to get a look at the six foals in the stroller. “Squawk! And these must be the little rascals that came out. Squawk!” He said.

“From left to right, that’s Lumber Striker, Kicker you already know.” Twilight said.

“Squawk! So he was really gender bent. Wow. Squawk!” Flappy commented.

“Yeah. After Kicker there’s Trail Blazer, Lightning Shield, Sky Flitter, and Crystal Spark.” Sparkler said. “Three fillies, three colts, all Alicorns…somehow.”

Flappy nodded, and looked at Kicker. “Squawk! Hi there Kicker. Squawk!” He said.

“Fappy.” Kicker replied cutely.

That got an aww from everypony there, while Flappy was stunned. “Squawk! He can talk? Squawk!” He asked.

“His memory’s intact. Thank goodness.” Sparkler replied. “He remembers us.”

“Well that’s good. Kicker’s still him.” Starlight said.

“Indeed. But it means more than that. It also means that Kicker’s siblings have his memories as well. With the exception of the…incident. Kicker’s siblings believe that they spent three years in an orphanage.” Luna explained.

Everypony stared at Luna, shocked. “…How is THAT possible?” Night-Mare asked. “That shouldn’t be possible.”

“It should not. But it happened.” Luna replied.

Everypony glanced at Flurry Heart, the filly who caused all this to happen. Flurry just giggled, flapped her wings, and flew over to look at her cousins.

Sparkler shook her head after a second. “Anyway, due to that, we’re going to age up all six foals. If kicker’s siblings believe they’re five years old and have the memory to back it up, it wouldn’t be right to not age them up.” She said.

Celestia smiled. “I concur. Although before we cast any age spells, we should have measures in place to prevent any magical accidents. Because of them being Alicorns, age does not equal control.” She said.

“And that’s probably where I step in.” Thundercracker said. “I’m probably gonna have to cast that spell so the more powerful ponies can focus on the age spell. Right?”

“Correct.” Luna replied. “But before the foals however, I believe it is time for another attempt to return Sparkler to her proper age.” She said.

“Right.” Sparkler said. “Let’s see if it'll work this time.” She walked over a few meters from the stroller and set herself up to be blasted with magic. “I’m ready.” She announced.

Celestia, Luna, and Twilight all lit their horns. Hoping that with Luna’s added magic, it might actually work this time. All together, they fired three magical blasts at Sparkler. Each one the same age spell aimed at turning Sparkler back to her proper age.

Everypony watched as a mixture of blue, purple, and gold smoke enveloped Sparkler. All hoping that the smoke would dissipate to reveal a proper sized Sparkler. However, it was for not, because when the smoke dissipated, Sparkler remained unaffected.

Flappy saw this and groaned. “Squawk! Seriously? How did that not work?! Squawk!” He exclaimed.

“For real?” Sparkler asked in a frustrated tone.

Celestia lit her horn again. “Let me see what magic is at play here.” Her golden aura surrounded Sparkler for a moment, before dissipating. Celestia dimmed her horn and sighed. “It would seem that Flurry Heart’s magic is still affecting you and keeping you at five years old Sparkler.” She announced.

“Seriously?” Starlight asked. “Flurry’s magic withstood yours, Luna’s and Twilight’s?”

“How powerful is that kid?” Rainbow asked.

“Apparently powerful enough to do this. Is there ANY good news?” Sparkler asked.

“Fortunately the magic appears to be dissipating. It is doing so at a gradual rate, but it is dissipating.” Celestia said. “So perhaps we should wait for one week to allow the magic time to wear off. After which we could try another attempt.”

Sparkler let out a frustrated sigh. “Great. I’m stuck like this for a week at least. Again I say, was it too much to ask for a nice, quiet, peaceful hearths Warming?”

“Squawk! Look at the bright side, Sparky. Squawk!“ Flappy said. “Squawk! Least our family grew fivefold. Squawk!”

Sparkler sighed. “You’re right. That’s a good thing. However unexpected it was. Hey Celestia? Before we age up the foals can you check for magic affecting them too?” She asked.

Celestia nodded and lit her horn again. This time directing the magical aura at the six foals. After a few seconds, she dimmed her horn and smiled. “Fortunately there seems to be no magic affecting your six foals.” She announced.

“Good.” Twilight responded. “Then we should have no problems aging them up.”

Sparkler smiled as she lit her horn and summoned Kicker from their stroller seat. “Hey there Kicker.” She said. “You ready to return to normal?” She asked.

Kicker nodded in response. Sparkler smiled and carefully placed Kicker sitting on the floor. “Dad, time to cast the Forbearance spell.” She said.

“Right-o.” Thundercracker replied as he lit his horn and a dome formed around Kicker before dissipating. “There. Now if Kicker does shoot out magic, it won’t be NEARLY as bad.” He said.

Twilight nodded and glanced at Celestia. “Think you can turn Kicker back to the right age and gender?” She asked.

“I shall most certainly try.” Celestia replied as she lit her horn.

Kicker saw the now massive pony looking at them with her horn lit. The sight took away their smile as they visibly and audibly gulped, nervous.

Sparkler saw the mood change and immediately scooped up Kicker in her forelegs. “Hey, hey, it’s ok. I promise you’re completely safe.” She cooed.

“Yeah.” Twilight said, sitting down beside Sparkler. “Don’t worry. Celestia won’t hurt you.”

Kicker glanced at their two mothers and their reassuring smiles. That restored their smile. Celestia watched and took the smile as the signal to proceed. Without any further ado, she aimed at Kicker and blasted them with a magical shot. Erupting a golden puff of smoke that engulfed Kicker.

The smoke remained for a good moment before dissipating. Left in the smoke’s wake was undoubtedly five year old Kicker, but something was still wrong.

Kicker, not being fully aware of what happened yet, smiled. “Phew. That was something alright. Glad it’s over though.” They said, unaware of their wings, horn, and the fact that they were still a girl.

Sparkler, momentarily happy to see Kicker at the right age again, burst out smiling and rushed in and wrapped her forelegs around Kicker. “Thank Faust you’re ok Kicker! I thought we’d lost you!” She said.

Kicker laughed and returned the hug with their forelegs and subconsciously, their wings. “Glad to be back—hang on a second.” Kicker stopped when they realized a few things, A, they definitely felt the wings around their mom, B, their voice was noticeably higher than they remembered, and C, was their mom smaller than before? Kicker let go of Sparkler and took a few steps back, taking in the sight of their mother. “Mom? Weren’t you bigger before? And…why do I have wings? And why is my voice so high?!” They asked, a million questions running through their mind.

Twilight bit her lip. Guess Kicker hadn’t noticed yet. “Kicker, when Flurry sneezed you into mom’s belly…it uhm…changed a few things.” She lit her horn and summoned a mirror for Kicker to see what happened.

Kicker got their first real look at themselves in the mirror and blinked a few times. They saw that they had blue eyes, and a light purple stripe where there was once orange in their red mane, but that wasn’t the most shocking part. The most shocking parts were the horn, wings, and the fact that they were a filly now. Their jaw went agape and they blinked several times. “Uh…” was all they could say in their moment of total shock.

Luna watched the scene, and turned her head to glance at Celestia. “Sister, did you not try to change young Kicker back to the correct gender?” She asked.

“The spell I cast, the only spell that exists related to gender changes, is meant to change a pony back to their original gender that they were born as.” Celestia explained, coming to a realization. “But because Kicker went through a rebirth as a filly, that gender must have become the original gender.”

Sparkler and Twilight heard that and stared wide-eyed at Celestia. “So…you’re saying that because their gender was a filly when I gave birth to them, their original birth was rendered irrelevant to the spell?” Sparkler asked.

“It would appear so.” Luna responded.

Kicker had been listening in the background, and they couldn’t believe it. “So…I’m stuck like this?” They asked.

“Squawk! Afraid so kid. Squawk!” Flappy replied.

Kicker, not knowing what else to do, nodded. Their mind raced.

Sparkler could tell that the realization was hard for her first kid. “You gonna be ok?” She asked Kicker.

Kicker nodded, not knowing what to say. After a moment, they decided to just move on to something else for the moment. “Is it time to age up my siblings? That the plan?” They asked.

“Yeah. It is.” Twilight replied.

Thundercracker lit his horn. “One mass forbearance spell for the foals coming right up.” He said as he lit his horn again and a dome surrounded the five other foals before dissipating.

Twilight nodded. “Now remember everypony, they’ll think they’ve always been around so let’s pretend like they were.” She reminded them.

“Huh?” Kicker responded. “What do you mean mommy twi?” They asked.

“They have your memories Kicker. And to them, they just spent three years in an orphanage rather than…the other thing.” Sparkler explained.

Kicker blinked when their mother said that, but after a moment, nodded. “Ok.” They said simply. His siblings having his memories wasn’t, by any means, the strangest thing.

Celestia nodded, lit her horn, and blasted the five foals in the stroller with the age spell, resulting in another puff of gold smoke.

Everypony watched the smoke in anticipation, wondering what would be revealed. The smoke dissipated to reveal the stroller had vanished, and five five-year-old Alicorn foals stood. The five opened their eyes, and started talking.

“Phew! Glad that’s over!” Sky Flitter exclaimed in relief.

“Yeah. I would not want to go through that again. As much as I LOVE that we’re mom’s blood kin now.” Crystal Spark responded.

While Sparkler cracked a smile at Crystal’s response, Lightning Shield noticed they weren’t alone and smiled and waved. “Hey there everypony! Guess who’s back!” He exclaimed happily.

Everypony around the foals glanced at each other. Wow, was it strange to see the foals acting like they were always there.

“Uh, hey there guys…welcome back.” Rainbow said.

“Yeah. Welcome back.” Sparkler said, with better acting skills than Rainbow.

The five foals turned their heads to look at their mother, and Lumber Striker raised an eyebrow. “Uh, mom? Why’re you smaller than before?” He asked.

“Yeah.” Kicker added. “Yeah you never said why you were smaller.” They said.

“Well.” Sparkler said. “Your cousin Flurry Heart’s magic apparently doesn’t want me to be my old 22-year-old self. So when I gave birth to all of you, it regressed me to five physically.” She explained.

All six foals blinked, before turning their heads to look at Flurry. Who hand landed in front of them and was giggling her head off. “You mean a one-year-old caused all this?” Trail Blazer asked.

“Yep.” Twilight responded.

“Pretty much.” Applejack said. “Strange Hearths Warming this has been right here.” She commented.

“Yeah. Without a doubt.” Shining responded.

“Yeah yeah. It’s been a strange holiday. Who cares? Now that it’s over for the most part, LET’S PARTY!” Pinkie exclaimed. Bouncing up and down like a madmare in excitement.

Everypony chuckled at that. Flappy nodded in agreement. “Squawk! I won’t say no to a party, and I doubt Mina would either. Squawk!” He said.

“Party time!” Trail Blazer exclaimed.

Everypony voiced their agreement and pinkie led them to another room, but Kicker stayed behind. They kept looking at themselves in the mirror that was still there.

Sparkler noticed Kicker stayed back and decided to stay back with them. “Hey, Kicker…you better hurry if you want to get a slice of cake before the princess eats it all.” She commented with a giggle.

Kicker sighed. “So…this is who I am now…an Alicorn filly.” They commented.

Sparkler stopped smiling and solemnly nodded. “I’m afraid so Kick.” She said. “Whatever magic changed you…it’s permanent.”

Kicker nodded. Sparkler could tell that they weren’t exactly happy about what happened. “But…hey. It’s not so bad.” She said. “I mean, now you can fly and use magic. How cool is that?” She asked.

That got a small smile out of Kicker. “That’s one good thing about this.“ They said. “Oh, and this means I can reach the cookie jar!” They realized.

Sparkler laughed. “Guess I’ll just need to make sure you can’t get at them when you’re not supposed to.” She joked. “But seriously, being an Alicorn isn’t all that bad. And, no matter if you’re a colt, filly, Earth Pony, Pegasus, Unicorn, or Alicorn. You’re still the same Thunder Kicker I found in the alleyway that night. The Thunder Kicker that bucked his way right into my heart.” She reached out with her forelegs and wings and embraced her first child. “I love you Kicker.” She said.

“I love you too mom…thank you…for everything.” Kicker replied as they hugged it out. After a good few moments, they parted and Kicker broke the silence. “Hey mom? Can I have a new name?” They asked.

The question nearly made Sparkler jump in surprise. It came completely out of nowhere. “A new name?” She asked.

“Yeah. Thunder Kicker doesn’t sound like a Colt’s name does it?“ Kicker asked. “And…well, those-who-shall-not-be-named never met the Alicorn filly before.” They added.

Sparkler’s eyes widened. She at first wondered why Kicker wanted a new name out of nowhere, but at the mention of Sparky and Misty, she knew they were who Kicker refused to name…she understood. She could see it in those beautiful blue eyes.

Kicker, after getting over the shock of such a big change, saw an opportunity. A chance to truly leave the past behind and fully embrace their new life, with their new family. Kicker saw this as a second chance and they clearly intended to take it.

With that in mind, Sparkler smiled warmly at her…daughter. “Sometimes you blow me away with how mature you are for your age.” She said.

Kicker giggled. “So…can I have a new name?” She asked.

“What would you like your new name to be?” She asked.

Kicker smiled. She had thought of a name immediately in the back of her mind. “Melody Sparklehearts.” She said.

At that, Sparkler choked up a smile. “Melody Sparklerhearts…a beautiful name.” She said, she gestured towards where the others were going. “Come on, let’s go introduce the others to Melody.” She said.

Melody smiled as she and her mother walked side by side down the hall. She was beaming with excitement, excitement for this new take on life that she had been granted. New parents, new siblings, new identity…stopping at Ponyville may have been the best decision I’ve ever made. She thought with a smile.

To be continued…

Author's Note:

It is at this point that I should probably talk about why Kicker is now an Alicorn filly. Yes. I do remember the poll I did when he was created in the first place. And at the time I did intend for that to be his final design.

But as any author should know. Stories do not always follow the original plan. And in cases like Sparkling Harmony, evolution is inevitable as new ideas come about.

So with that in mind, He is an Alicorn (With five Alicorn Siblings) because Sparkler and Twilight taking care of 6 Alicorn foals is a treasure trove of fun shenanigans. Simple as that.

Kicker being a filly is a little more complicated. The idea originally came up due to a typo when writing his dialogue in a chapter. And my brain just took off. When I posted that blog to gauge reader reaction to such a change (Gender change not Species change) One of the replies was a comment that I can very much get behind.

With a species and gender change, Kicker has an opportunity to really distance himself from his troubled past. In taking on a new identity he is turning his back on the past three years of his life and welcoming the future with open wings. While he won't forget who he originally was, an Earth Pony Colt, and the trauma is still there. But he will have an easier time dealing with it now.

So yeah. That's my explanation for why Thunder Kicker is Melody Sparklehearts now. Love it or Hate it, Melody is here to stay.

THX FOR READING!

PreviousChapters Next