• Published 13th Oct 2020
  • 2,439 Views, 3 Comments

Celestial Consumption - Non Uberis



Celestia decides that it is time for a proper meal.

  • ...
12
 3
 2,439

Hunger Pangs

It was around midday when the royal palace of Canterlot trembled as if shaken by an earthquake.

Guards immediately stood at attention, stumbling over their spears to collect themselves in the midst of this sudden interruption.

“What was that?!”

“Is it a hostile attack?!”

“Was anything damaged?!”

Quickly realization dawned upon them as they grouped together and pooled their individual grasps of the situation.

“It was stronger over here!”

“It came from this direction!”

“Is it inside the palace?!”

“Where are the Princesses?!”

Thus did a horde of ponies in golden armor come clattering together through the halls in a flurry of urgency, converging upon the doors of the dining hall, and one stepped forward to bang his fist on the stone gate and shout, “What’s going on in there?! Open up! Open up, I say!”

Then the door opened and the blue face and mane of Princess Luna came peering out from it, staring with the most droll and nonchalant expression imaginable. “What is this commotion about?” she asked, eyes slowly scanning across the shocked, haggard faces of the ponies who were immediately visible around the opening.

“I…your majesty, there was…we heard…” The first guard stammered and gaped, fumbling with his words, stunned by confusion in the face of the blue mare’s lack of concern.

“Princess Luna, there was…an earthquake, or something!” another guard stepped forward to interject. “Surely you must have noticed. Is something wrong?”

The alicorn was silent briefly before she calmly replied, “We are merely engaged with lunch. I assure you all that there is nothing to worry about. You should return to your posts.” Her gaze was unwavering.

The crowd of royal guards alternated between staring awkwardly at each other and at her, murmuring amongst themselves. Ultimately, one by one they saluted and nodded to signal their affirmation, and the gathering gradually dispersed. Only once they were all gone did Luna return inside and close the door firmly behind her.

“These hunger pangs of yours are really becoming a problem, sister,” she declared as she tromped across the room, navigating around the long table that took up the center of the floor. Her metal-shod hooves clopped decisively across the polished surface. “I suspect that the next one will rouse the attention of all of Canterlot.”

There was a muffled, garbled sound that seemed akin to “Uh-huh” and then a clatter of silverware against plates. The majority of the table was covered by platters and bowls, most of which in turn had been emptied of all their contents save for scattered crumbs, splatters, and a few bones. Princess Celestia sat at the far end, leaning back in her seat and holding her hands on the sides of her stomach after having finished her latest serving.

She was a massive mare, the breadth of her bulk visible jutting around the edge of the table as Luna approached her, hips spanning outward in swollen slopes which overflowed the bounds of a chair that was itself closer to a chaise lounge. Her gut sprawled out before her and mashed against the edge of the table, a glob of fat that was still quite doughy in spite of the undigested food that filled it, with engorged breasts that rested on top of it, large enough that she could use them as a countertop to hold her latest plate. This obtrusive mass would have made it difficult for her to reach anything in front of her even without her arms themselves being swallowed in sleeves of fat, doughy down to her fingers, but fortunately magic allowed her to circumvent these physical limitations. Her white-furred flab was garbed in a dress of orange silk that appeared to flow and flicker like fire, draped over her copious curves.

“I don’t know what more you expect me to do about it, Luna,” she murmured while she dabbed at the sides of her mouth with a napkin, her face framed by bloated jowls, cheeks and neck bulging together. “I’ve eaten everything brought before me, yet still I hunger, and it’ll be another half hour before the cooks have anything new finished.”

“Ugh, gods, how did I get saddled with a black hole for a sister…?” Luna grumbled, rubbing her temples as she leaned against the side of the table. The blue mare’s slender form, though endowed with generous curves, was like a twig compared to the sun princess’ burgeoning bulk.

“You know very well that you could eat just as much if you really wanted to,” Celestia chuckled in reply as she leaned over and prodded with one pudgy finger against the other alicorn’s side. There was just a smidgen of give through the silky cloth of her dress.

“Bah, such base gluttony would ruin my figure,” she scoffed back, swatting the hand away—albeit gently, almost playfully, as sisters would. “I’m not planning on surrendering my meticulously maintained physique any time soon.”

Celestia opened her mouth to retort when her stomach rumbled again. The sound which had only been perceived by the palace beyond as a great shaking was a thunderous roar inside the confines of the dining hall, the ferocious vocalization of a beast. The table and its contents producing a great clamor as they rattled, and Luna nearly tumbled over.

The elder sister clutched at her midsection pensively, feeling the swollen mass between her arms and fingers, flowing around them, flesh exuding warmth while still vibrating with the quake’s final aftershocks.

“Perhaps,” she announced, “it is time for a true meal.”

Luna turned swiftly to face her even before she had finished recomposing herself, her gaze focused to a narrow point. “Is that a wise decision?”

Celestia grunted as she stood, pushing away from the table and her chair, fat wobbling tremulously upon being put into motion. She smirked, corners of her mouth creasing against her cheeks, and her violet eyes glinted. “It’s been a few centuries; I’d say I’m due for it.”

“Do not allow your hunger to cloud your judgment, Celestia,” the blue pony advised. She sounded firm and resolute, but that was only to mask her concern.

“I’ll be prudent,” she said, and as she went by she reached out with one arm to embrace Luna (the bloated bicep alone nearly as thick as her torso) and pull her into the burgeoning white body, “haven’t I always?”

Luna said nothing, staring back uncertainly, but she briefly allowed herself to lean into her sister’s warmth, their billowing manes weaving together as she nuzzled against her cheek. Her natural sweet smell was sullied by the mixed remnants of the foods she had been eating, but there was something deeper now, tinging the edges. Embers, burning, dancing.

Then Celestia released her and resumed waddling away, past the table and out of the dining hall (a few guards had returned to warily stare at the doors, but when she emerged, they scattered again to make way for her). Her body moved like an ocean, barely contained within the orange folds of her dress, flesh rolling in waves that surged about and wobbled profusely. Her legs ground into each other down to her calves and pressed against the underside of her gut, letting it wobble from one side to the other in time with the loud stomping rhythm of her footsteps. It was a laborious process, but it didn’t seem to particularly exhaust her, her chest rising and falling steadily as her bosom jiggled pendulously.

Through the halls of the palace she went, past the ornate statues and tapestries, finally outside to the gardens. There was a particular spot amidst the trees and bushes teeming with rich wildlife which were carefully tended to by the groundskeepers. Here there was a platform of polished granite that rose from the greenery, and upon its surface a circle drawn in jet black obsidian. This too was diligently cared for by the royal servants who had no knowledge of its purpose, and it appeared to be in reasonable condition, save for stray leaves which were spread across it. The sound of her hooves walking across it echoed among the trees.

Celestia stood at the center of the circle and tilted her head back into the creases and folds of her neck, looking up at the sky. Her eyes swirled and glittered as they observed patterns which no other pony would have been aware of. She spread her wings wide, their alicorn span phenomenal to behold despite the fact that even with them it seemed absurd to think that she’d be capable of flight. Nonetheless, after a few experimental flaps she bent her knees down, like a spring coiling, ready to launch. A growl of hunger welled up in her throat as she bared her teeth.

The mare beat her wings once and was gone, punctuated by a clap of thunder on the cloudless day.



The blue sky dulled, blackened. Stars came twinkling into existence one by one until they filled the dark canvas. The air thinned away into nothing as she breached the outer limits of the atmosphere.

An ordinary pony should have died.

Celestia was far from ordinary.

She opened her mouth to breathe in the astral infinity that filled space. As she did so, the sides of her maw stretched farther than they should have, the teeth inside growing sharper, her muzzle stretching forward. Her ears pulled out into points and her horn twisted and curled, forming a crest along her forehead and scalp. Her eyes narrowed as the sclera turned to inky black.

The mare’s dress burst apart around her—not torn, not physically broken, instead dissipating as its very fundamental being ceased to exist—and then her coat was shed completely, replaced with gleaming white scales like polished mirrors. The structure of her wings rippled, the feathers falling out to be replaced by membranous webbing, their pale surface translucent. Her hooves split apart, and the fingers of her hands extended, nails jutting out into talons, and her mane and tail furled around her, their rainbow colors swirling together, more vibrant than they had ever been—more real.

All the while she was growing, pulsing in time with her breathing. She had already started out taller than the average pony on top of being over four times the width and depth, now she was larger than any dragon that lived on the world she had left behind, and she was continuing to extend even further. The expansion of her fat, though, was even more profound, flowing out from her in bloated folds of white that sagged and rolled over each other, as if a dam inside her that had held it all back was suddenly broken asunder, letting it all erupt forth in surging waves. The monstrous features that she had assumed threatened to be swallowed up in the tide of flesh, her neck lost in folds that rose up to meet her cheeks, crowding her toothy muzzle, her limbs, even her wings, turning doughy and flabby, any musculature definition lost. It was fortunate that in space she didn’t need to worry about walking, about gravity, as her belly would have been irreversibly pressed against the ground, breasts filling the span of her arms, legs glued together with buttocks sagging over them.

The creature that ponies called Celestia roared. There was no sound in the vacuum of space, and yet still it produced a kind of sound, rippling across the fabric of reality itself. On distant worlds, creatures looked to the skies in unknown terror, dimly aware on some primal level that an ancient force had reemerged, bringing with it doom and destruction.

With her engorged limbs she crawled through the ethereal void, an ineffective motion, but at a size that dwarfed planets distance was only a matter of eventuality. Stars drifted past her, a blur of colors, and her eyes took in all of them at once, evaluating them with only a single goal in mind.

She saw them from countless light years away and willed them within her grasp. Gnawing hunger ate away at her sloshing, gelatinous innards, filling her so thoroughly that it tugged at her like the strings of a puppeteer. They were a binary star, two glowing globes spinning and whirling around each other, indescribable in their beauty, absolute in the energy that fueled them. She would have it. All of it.

“Do not allow…”

The monstrous figure faltered imperceptibly. Something seemed familiar about this. What was it?

Most likely unimportant. The hunger was all that mattered.

Talons clutched at the immolating gases, pulling on them like taffy despite their immaterial composition. Her jaws pulled apart, a gaping abyss, and inhaled the surface plasma before she leaned in to bite, swallowing a section of the stellar body. There was a tremulous delightful crooning that rose up within her as the taste washed through her, a thing indescribable, sweet nectar that mortal food could have never compared to, and the energy invigorated her. Oh, how long it had been, the disparity of time one that simultaneously stretched on to infinity and also passed by the blink of an eye.

She had always required sustenance so much more than her sister. Luna could get by with absorbing the ambient psychic energies that were produced by living creatures, but Celestia needed something far more substantial. (No creature on Equestria would have suspected that the true conflict that led to the birth and banishing of Nightmare Moon had been the rare occasion when Luna did feel famished for starlight, and the two cosmic beings had squabbled over a particularly succulent red giant.) She craved the raw power of creation that could only come from celestial bodies. The only mercy was that it would fill her up for years to come, leaving time to return to normalcy.

She had been nearly as large as the first of the two stars to begin with, but, as it was depleted, she only grew larger still, her stomach swelling dramatically from the cosmic fire that filled it. As she grew taut, the surface of her skin began to glow from within. Flesh expanded, mass increased, teraton upon teraton, the oceans of white billowing outward, seeking to fill yet more of the void. Her crown and skirt of rainbows stretched into the darkness, auroras of unreal colors. She bathed herself in the dying radiation, pulling the husk against her body and letting its warmth course through her while the last of it was devoured.

But it had been so long. So very long. The hunger continued to pull at her, heedless of how much she had consumed already. And there was another star right here.

“Do not allow your hunger to cloud your judgment, Celestia.”
The words of her sister were right in her ear, as if she was with her, speaking to her. (A valid possibility; Luna was capable of being beyond even her own extraplanar perception at times.)

This was familiar. This had happened before.

The last time she had seen a binary star, thousands of years ago, had salivated a flood of vaporous ichor.

Luna had warned her against it, insisted she wouldn’t be able to take both stars, but she had tried anyway.

And yet Celestia was already devouring the second star before she was conscious of her own actions, ravenously lapping up the primordial flames, drinking it all in. She was starved, famished, she couldn’t possibly be full, nowhere near. She was older now, stronger, bigger, she would be able to take it.

No.

Even as she continued to eat, jaws working autonomously, she could feel the energy roiling within her, extending beyond her bounds. The sag of her flesh was diminishing, growing taut, no longer a rolling ocean but a planetary balloon. Light bloomed within.

She was tearing.

Her skin was rupturing, and the radiance captured within was seeping out.

The beast had to eat. Had to keep eating. Had to finish. Had to have all of it.

The star was crushed in her palms and swallowed.

Celestia herself had become unto a star, blindingly bright.

It was done.

Now she was ready to—

Collapse.



Luna walked through the palace gardens, leisurely taking her time with observing the vibrant flowers as she took the shaded path through the trees. She came to a stop momentarily as the granite platform came into view, allowing herself to smirk and give a snort of laughter, before she stepped up onto the elevated space. “Is this the face of prudence that I’m looking at?” she asked dryly, leaning over with her hands planted on her hips.

Celestia groaned drowsily, gurgling in her throat. She sat upon the stone, her buttocks adequately serving as cushion for the hard surface, but that didn’t do anything to ease the discomfort of her midsection. Her stomach was round and swollen, sprawling out from her and rising up in a hill that nearly eclipsed her face, splaying her breasts to either side. The distended gut extended outside the boundaries of the obsidian circle, immense enough to contain the rest of her within its confines, the fur spread thin so that the skin could partially show through, red from its tautness. Or maybe it was discoloration from something within.

“It was another binary star, wasn’t it?” Luna asked as she stood beside the white dome and prodded at it with one finger.

Celestia only moaned blearily.

“Well it wouldn’t be the first time I had to drag you back inside after a binge,” she sighed, shaking her head, “the tailors will be glad to hear you need a new wardrobe overhaul.” She walked around and patted her sister’s back gently.

There was a rumbling in Celestia’s stomach, violent and forceful, prompting her to open her eyes as she felt it rising within her, and a belch erupted from her mouth, bringing with it a gout of flames that singed the nearby trees.

“…An antacid and a few gallons of water might be in order too,” Luna added to herself.

Author's Note:

This is another older story, a gift that I did for a friend based on a commission that he had gotten. This actually features some significant additions onto the original text beyond just making corrections and adjustments.

Also wow a fetish story that isn't outright porn for once.

If you enjoy my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

Comments ( 3 )

Kirby would certainly blush at the amount of eating the good Princess was doing here.

Thanks for giving more amazing stuff for my fav royal. <3

I could've sworn I've read this somewhere before . . .

10480578
It was already posted on FA a while ago, although in the process of touching up this one I actually added about 500 words or so.

Login or register to comment