• Published 8th Oct 2020
  • 1,646 Views, 73 Comments

Delta's Hope - The saiyan brony



While trying to find a way to get her life back in order, Delta Vee would have never expected such help to come from beyond the stars.

  • ...
12
 73
 1,646
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

I like this story.

Also, How in God's name did Orion not know about sex!?!?

Update :yay: Finally :pinkiehappy:

Waaaiiit... Is he kinda retarded? Not in a insulting way but via religion or other reasons decline him access to sex educational material and lessons. Hm... Odd :derpytongue2:

It's good

10645155
Seriously. If those rumors about the sequel trilogy being non-canon are true, then I'm willing to bet that the explanation as to why the sequels occurred is because of a timeline split that was caused in Rebels.

Though that's just my opinion.

excellent story so far, it will be interesting to see the presentation of this product to the military high command of equestria, by the way in which city is the delta house?

by the way will there be an antagonist in the story? I say the fact that his ship fell to the planet must have attracted someone's attention, I suggest the organization of bonbon, accompanied by lyra, it would be interesting and fun to see how they play cat and mouse.

10661271
For your first question, I don't have an exact idea. The reason being is that I was inspired to write this story based on the comic by Shino, and unfortunately there isn't much about the world that Delta lives in that I can make accurate guesses. I'm doing my best to try and build off what I know.

For your second question without giving too much information, there will a form of antagonists but when and where is yet to be planned out. But I do like your idea it seems funny enough.

DF

So. He wasn't joking.

Grew up in a cage in his parents' basement it is.

It's possible, I suppose, that his parents were part of some kooky religious sect living isolated on some compound in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Kinda hard to be noticed and selected from the other 7+ billion assholes on this planet in that case, but whatever.

I do like the dynamic between his grounded optimism and Delta's bitter, angry, sad sack defeatism.

Edit: He still hasn't told Delta what a drone is or who might be interested in the design. How does Delta know that the military is the correct people ponies to talk to?

YES! I'm so happy there's another chapter. Keep up the good work, Saiyan brony!:pinkiehappy:

Oh sweet celestia this was funny

Soooo when do they have sex?

Update??

Hope this gets updated soon.

I wonder if more chapters are coming

Awesome chapter dude keep up the good work

Just found this story and already loving it. Then I look at the date of the last update and my heart sinks. This story isn't dead is it? It doesn't say cancelled or on hiatus so there is hope. Keep on being the awesome writer you are! 10/10!

Based on your most recent blog post I'm just gunna assume that this is dead. It was a really neat seeing a character mashed with a concept it hadn't been with ever before. :fluttercry:

Please do more!

Login or register to comment