• Published 16th Nov 2020
  • 6,686 Views, 66 Comments

Nightmare Cadance - dirty little secret



Twilight sets out to help the other princesses to track down and vanquish the rogue Princess of Love, who's gone crazy and is using her magic to turn all of Equestria into a giant orgy.

  • ...
37
 66
 6,686
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 29 )

so we just left a nightmare in the crystal empire...or would that be a blissful daydream?

Also lungeon sounds much more like lust+dungeon than love+dungeon.

10537685
I think about joy and anticipation, every weekend would soon exhaust its novelty and most of population would see another workday in it rather than something to celebrate.

10537715
Agreed. Something like that on every weekend would really wear off the novelty, maybe turning it into a case of ”aww sh*t, here we go again...”.

10537764
10537715
Got a point there... Maybe monthly?

10537626
The Nightmare is the Nightmare, whatever the shell it wears.

Definitely an interesting premise and I will clop to this later

Just wanted to point out that evil Cadence really ought to be called Heart Breaker

10538651
I mean, it's kind of bad when ponies are too busy fucking to grow any food.
... and also too busy fucking to eat any food.

10538674
Heh, we've already been over that in this comment section!

Comment posted by Soaring Symphony deleted Nov 18th, 2020

10538796

Heh, we've already been over that in this comment section!

I don't want spoilers

10541357
Thanks! ^.^ What's your favorite part?

10542983
Sadly, though, none of those have fandom currency enough for people to know who they are if I'd chosen one of those for the title.

Hello!
The story is very interesting, and I... would like to translate it into Russian, if it's possible.

10585315
Sure! Let me know when it's done so I can make links to it.

10586344
Okay, I'll send you in private the link when I'm done.

10596046
Yeah, that second one is a typo -- should have been manage, but the second a got dropped. I'll fix it.

My one gripe is that Spike never gets any love in these kinds of stories.

10865916
Eh, I just don't like Spike clopfics very much. Unless maybe athro or humanized. *shrug*

“Don’t be ridiculous, darling. We haven’t invited him since his wedding!”
Applejack squinted. “And what about before he was married?”
Rarity kept a tight-lipped poker face, but Fluttershy – still blushing hotly – gave a slight nod.
The revelation of her brother’s involvement sent Applejack into a fuming, stomping fit around the throne room. She kept counting to ten for some reason.

She is angry because she feels like her brother is cheating on her, isn't she?
Also, he is sometimes joining them without requiring an invitation (of course with knowledge and blessing of Sugar Belle), right?


Good story!
I enjoyed reading it.

11064231
Thanks! ^.^ And I love getting all the comments!

I don't see much in cadence like this, made it pretty interesting. I'm always iffy when a story features incest but the bit was pretty short so I didn't really mind. I liked it overall and I think it was done well

Love the ending!I hope for a sequel with life in sexquestria

11399153
Heh ... you could kind of imagine that all of my stories happen in sexquestria...

Login or register to comment