• Member Since 5th Apr, 2015
  • offline last seen March 14th

Keywii_Cookies55


Ameteur writer, light fan of many things, avid Let's Play viewer, Reluctant brony due solely to the rest of the fandom. For what it's worth I ship FluttershyxWaluigi.

T
Source

The year is 1977.

So October 2019, my good friend GMBlackjack had an operation for one reason or another and came home high as a kite. The discord we're both on bugged him to write something, since he's a very creative person and we thought it'd be comedy gold. And it was.

Fast forward to last month, I was telling a story to the same discord of trying to cook eggs while high (I'm Canadian and only use government-regulated edible cannabis, so all very safe and legal. I do not condone breaking the law) And it was suggested that I follow GM's example and try to write something next chance I got.

Well that chance was last night, and the result is what you'll read below. I may post more stories, but for now it's just the one.

There's been a slight amount of editing, mostly to fix a bit of grammar and spelling, I left the lack of sense and rapid pace untouched, XD

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 6 )

I feel like it's lost a tiny bit of it's insanity in editing, but it's still incredibly weird and bizarre to read. 1977/10, really makes you feel like Batman being high. (Not that I would actually know from experience)

Well I have to say for it being a high story it was definitely written to that description. However it was still hilarious. Nice work. I do have to complain that one of your characters is named Greyscale Skies though, because I have an OC named Grey Scale. XD

10415452

My stoned mind wanted to pay homage to classic black and white detective films, which is why I chose Greyscale Skies.

10415941
Makes sense. I just found that hilarious though because I just posted the final chapter of my first story the other day and then I came here and saw the character name. I was like “are you fucking kidding me?” Lol :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment