• Published 27th Aug 2020
  • 292 Views, 30 Comments

Invasion of the Livid Bread - Leondude



Bread from outer space attacks Equestria! And with her friends kidnapped and negotiations going south, it is up to Twilight, Doctor Whooves, and a ragtag bunch of secret agents to stop this wheaty invasion!

  • ...
2
 30
 292

Chapter 7 - The Rushed Ending With A Cliffhanger

Within the royal castle, a ceremony was held as Twilight handed out medals for BOOBS’ heroic actions. But only to specific members such as Dog Like, Doctor Advocatus, and Dr. Saurus. Even the Soldier got a medal. The only ones that didn’t get a medal were Lion Dude and Random Task.

“We have gathered here today to honour the heroism of the Bureau Of Oddly Behaving Spies, who helped free my friends from the Harbreader’s control,” Twilight announced.

“Hey!” Random shouted, “How come I don’t get a medal?!”

“Yeah,” Lion whined, “I wanna medal too!”

“But you guys didn't do anything,” Twilight pointed out, “And I wouldn’t really call Lion heroic.”

Lion shrugged, “She’s not wrong.”

“Need I remind you that I distracted the bad guys with my Truck Month ad when we first met?” Random asked.

“Well, it didn’t really work so it doesn’t count,” Twilight replied.

“Apart from Random and Lion not getting any medals,” Ruby said, “I can safely say that mint’s well as mints well.”

“What did you say?” Dog Like asked.

“Minty…” Ruby struggled, “Are you my...Minty?”

A giant breath mint grew out of Ruby’s mouth, followed by a pair of mints growing out of her eyes.

“Aw, mint,” Lion said, “Here we go again.”

Author's Note:

No idea when I'd be writing a sequel, though. I'm already up to my nuts in other projects. :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment