• Published 24th Aug 2020
  • 2,039 Views, 3 Comments

Twilight At Sunset - tam285

  • ...
1
 3
 2,039

How To Cheer Up Your Girlfriend 101.

Twilight knocked on the door of Sunset's apartment complex. For the last 3 day, after school, she would come and cheer her up. With her current state, she found it very hard to move from the bathroom back to the sofa, so moving across town to then move back across town in 6 hours would be next to impossible.

After a long period of silence she made her presence clear. "Sunset, are you in there?" After hearing light snores coming from her apartment, she pulled out her spare key which Sunset had given her In case of emergencies. Twisting the lock and opening the door revealed a sleepy girlfriend, eyes half closed and awake.

"Morning sleepyhead." She cood. Twilight sat down at her feet and couldn't help but give a warm smile. "Did I wake you?"

Sunset yawned, rubbing at her eyes. "Kinda.. It's fine though, I needed to wake up."

Twilight gave her a stern look. "You don't need to wake up. You need to eat, Sunset."

"You're not my mom. You're pretty flaming hot, though, so there is one reason to listen to you."

Twilight looked at her. "Damn right I'm hot. Now, I'm going to make you soup. Lay back down and try to fall asleep."

Sunset grinned. "Okay, Mom." she rolled her eyes, still keeping her smile. Turning over was a bit difficult than she'd ever care to admit, but eventually she got there.

As Twilight got the soup ready, she made a sandwich to go with it. When it was all done, 10 minutes later, she put it in a bowl and walked back into the front room. Sunset's chest was rising and falling at a steady pace.

Twilight chuckled. She placed the food down and walked into Sunset's bedroom. Her bedsheets were all messed up. It looks like multiple cleaning attempt had been made, but they all failed, leaving the room in a more messed up state than it had been originally.

Twilight groaned. "I'd I was her mother, she would be grounded for sure." She thought, using her magic to sort out the bed itself was an easy task. Her books however, were not.

They were organised by each lesson they belonged to. The maths pile, was the shortest. However, history was in 3 huge piles. One book in history was set to around the middle of the book itself, so Twilight got a bookmark and placed it in, closing the page. She then placed the piles, one by one, onto the floor. She could come over at a later date and start getting into specifics.

The other side of the room was most presumably her streaming setup. She ran a decently sized channel called "Shimmer Code". Surprisingly, she played mostly console games, but it was still fun to tune in and spam her chat with heart emojis.

Sunset's wire organising skills were horrible. Somehow, Twilight resisted the urge to take apart her setup and redo it 17 times.

The curtains were wide open. Sunlight beamed through the open windows, Twilight closed one window all the way and drew the curtains fully. The other window got closed a bit, kept open so air could flow through.

Finally, she left the bedroom and got the soup in her magical aura, quickly, but silently running through the apartment as to get it to her bedside table without waking the girl. Somehow she did it and sighed in relief. It was still warm, thank God.

Finally, there was only one step left. Twilight walked out of the bedroom and silently made her way to Sunset's side. She sat by her and ran her fingers through her messy hair.

"C'mon..." Twilight quietly said. "Don't make me pick you up."

Sunset didn't move. True to her word, Twilight attempted a few times to pick the sleeping girl up.

After a final push, she got her up. Twilight walked past the couch and then Sunset woke up.

"Mmm..." She mumbled. "Put me down.."

Twilight chuckled. "Nice try. You slept through my only warning. Now you suffer the consequences."

Sunset chuckled wearily. "Fair enough."

When they made it to the bedroom, Sunset was amazed.

"Wow, you did this?" she asked.

Twilight nodded. "I'm coming over one day next month to fix that atrocious wiring setup. Don't know what you tried to do, but it's not fooling me!"

Sunset laughed, then let out a cough. "Fair enough."

Twilight put Sunset down on the bed. "Now, please. Eat."

Sunset looked at the food to the side of her and began to eat. Twilight smiled in relief.

After Sunset couldn't eat any more, she laid down and pulled the covers over herself.

She looked at her girlfriend and smiled. "Thank you, I owe you big time."

Twilight smiled. "As long as I come over and fix those wires, I'm all good. Now, roll over and get some sleep."

"On one condition." Sunset said.

Twilight looked at her, genuinely confused and a bit surprised. "And what is that condition, if I may ask?"

"You fuck me so hard I can't walk for a week when I'm back to my normal self."

Twilight went blank for a second, then smiled. "Anything for you, my little Sunny."

Sunset smiled at her.

"Now" Twilight booped Sunset's nose. "Turn over and go to sleep. I have to go home early, so when you wake up, I won't be here. If you need me just text."

Sunset smiled. "Of course."

- - - 5 Hours Later... - - -

Twilight was texting with Pinkie Pie, gossiping about school rumors and laughing.

"So as I was saying, they all say Flash is a cowboy!" Pinkie could be heard laughing through the phone. "I mean, how stupid is that?!"

Twilight laughed. "Pretty stupid, Pinkie!"

Twilight paused for a second.

"Twilight?" Pinkie asked through the phone. "You there, egghead?"

Twilight was snapped back to reality, shortly followed by a small scream.

"Yeah, I'm.." Twilight trailed off. "I'm okay Pinkie. Can I call you back later, though?"

Pinkie scoffed. "Yeah, I've got to do some homework anyways. Tell Sunset I said hi, by the way!" Pinkie hung up.

Twilight learned never to question Pinkie and her randomness. What she questioned the most, however, was Sunset's ability to text.

Hey, can you be over in 5? I'm feeling in the mood to fix that wiring. Could use an extra set of hands. ;)

Twilight rolled her eyes at the funny attempt at a pickup line.

Sure! I'll bring some snacks and a movie for after we're done! My parents are out of town for the rest of the week. And who knows, maybe you can fix my wiring after we're done? ;)

Twilight rolled her eyes at the horrible attempt of a pick up line.

Hahahahahaha, maybe!

Author's Note:
Comments ( 3 )

Simple, fluffy and cute. Thanks for the morning SunLight.

is this going to be a chapter story or that's the story
(Edited) Never mind

Login or register to comment