• ...
11
 63
 1,726
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

I’m guessing the main romance is Smolder x Cozy Glow?

While Smolder is trying to mend her relationship with Cozy Glow is nice and all. But we are nearly forgetting of another person ( Or rather a pony ) that shouldn't be this harsh to Cozy as well. And that is Luna right here.

10956368

I didn't know what to do with her when I had her show up. I was stuck for months with that, eventually how I had her behave was all I could think of. And she's putting up a facade, she wants to be angry with Cozy Glow, but she sympathizes with her because of Nightmare Moon. I'll probably have a scene where they talk it out in another dream.

nice work:twilightsmile:

10956380

Yeah, that was exactly the main problem I have here. I just find it hypocritical for Luna that while she can be mad a Cozy Glow all day. She ain't no better in the end either, considering her own dark past as Nightmare Moon.

At least Starlight Glimmer figured it out earlier, that she and Cozy Glow are almost the same in villainy.

You have an interesting thing going on between Smolder and Cozy here. Hopefully They'll grow a bit of sense and not send Cozy back to Tartarus.

10956569

I plan to have them be smart

10956618

I have other stories I'll be updating first. Next up is the remake of Thank you, Mistress

So is she gonna tell everyone what the other villains did to her? Because she probably should.

10957261
that whole rape dream was just that, a dream.

"I will help you rest easy, but not out of concern for you." Luna said bluntly.

Damn, is it me or did you put me in this story?

"Okay...I wanted to tell her yesterday but she insisted that I rested. And I didn't want to make her angry so I listened." Cozy said as Smolder stood up from the chair.

That would be hard to do.

10964098

It is really obvious that Luna is just being a rude jerk to Cozy Glow.

10964600
Depends on your definition of a rude jerk.

10964670

Well, she is in my perspective. So, you have a point.

Can hardly wait for the next one

Login or register to comment