• Published 27th Jul 2020
  • 1,886 Views, 19 Comments

The Interview of a Questionable Mare - Schorl Tourmaline



A zebra invites an assumed racist pony to speak with about her beliefs, hoping that he can turn her away from her terrible ideals, only to discover something that he never expected.

  • ...
 19
 1,886
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

Before this get inevitably locked, I'd like to say thanks for the effort.

10354727
Have hope. It was approved by a mod without being locked, so it might survive.

Mentally prepared for the for the daunting encounter of his life

Double 'for the' there, bud.

I applaud you for your bravery. This was an excellent read as always

10354735
Thank you. I'll fix now. Feel free to point out more things I need to fix ^_^

This was a fantastic read. I love the way she was portrayed in this, simply as a character acting as a 'bad guy/gag' character. Because that's all she really is. Bravo.

10354735
Hey is that Not "I see anti-semitism, I am in!" Enough "14 Words" Coffee?

10354762
Hey. Remember how I showed the context of that, and how it was falsified slander against me to paint me as a bad guy and to dehumanize someone on the opposite side of the argument? I sure do.

I'll say it again. I've showed respect to everyone I've talked to, including people on your side when it has come to debate. I ask you do the same, please. If not, and you continue to do this, then we are done talking. I have more important things to do.

10354767
How was it false and what was the context then. And even then, why did you clearly say those things even as a joke, Mr. Not "I see anti-semitism, I am in!" Enough "14 Words" Coffee?

10354770
So... are you here to read the story, or start an argument, cause one is reportable :P

10354770
The context is B's server having shitposting war of them robbing a bank. There was Nazi's thrown in as opposition, given this was shitposting, I joined in the absurdity with an absurd set of words. Are you not aware enough to tell that those words are absurd and said in jest with that context? I later got kicked, as I was shot by the opposition, came back on the other side and denounced the anti-semetic joke. If you paid attention passed that set of words, you would have saw that.

verbatim, I said "I have learned from my wicked ways, and have now joined the cowboys." The cowboys being the bank robbers. It was a joke, and people have different senses of humor. Obviously ours differ, but that makes nothing wrong with me compared to you. As I said, if there is nothing more to say with this, as I'm going off the hunch you will just see me as a villain despite what I have said here just now, then we are done here.

10354775 Ok, Not "I see anti-semitism, I am in!" Enough "14 Words" Coffee?

Comment posted by LtMajorDude deleted Jul 27th, 2020

It was a good read. A shame people in comments are being, well, themselves.

10354775
10354779
10354780
Mentlegen, mentlegen, please be civil. I've already called the constable and informed them of this rapscallion's behavior.

I LOVE this representation of Aryanne and I thank you for this story.:yay::raritystarry:

10354784
mentlegen?
rapscallion?
constable?
the?

You speak strange words, School Trampoline.

Great fic, I really like this interpretation of Aryanne.

Login or register to comment