• Published 12th Jun 2020
  • 1,843 Views, 35 Comments

Stellar and Quartz: Ghost Town Showdown - Marezinger Z



Stellar Flare's employer has tasked her with evaluating a potential acquisition and helping to seal the deal. Taking Cloudy Quartz along for the ride, the duo soon find out just how exciting a simple business transaction can become.

Comments ( 11 )

Now that was a twist on who the killer was; it was sad too. Overall, I loved this story and like how it ended. Looking forward to the next one with Pear Buter and Twilight Velvet; didn't expect that pair.
Also, if you don't mind me asking, does this mean you'll eventually do Cookie Crumbles with somepony else, like Mrs. Cake or Mane Allgood; she one of my favorite underrated milfs of mlp.

10387761
Honestly, I didn't plan on using Cookie. I know she's underutilized but I kind of swapped her out of the cast for Stellar. I don't know if she is more prevalent in the comics or something, but there isn't enough of her to work with for me at least; I know that makes her a blank slate, but I had a more solid vision of Stellar in my head than her. Depending on how long this series goes, I might be able to do something with her; but as it stands now, after the next story it will be where all six come together for what I intend to be the finale of all this. Glad you liked this one though, thanks for keeping up with it.

Those cards remind of Joker’s weapons. Also, how many stories of the MILFs are there going to be in this series?

10388487
No problem; just wanted to ask. Do what you plan to do. I plan to continue watching this series either way.
As someone who is (trying) to write Cookie and her husband, I know what you mean about blank slate. However, what made it easy for me, I knew that she was the opposite of Rarity so that's what helped.

I wonder what the next story with Twilight Velvet and Pear Butter will be about? Also, which other MLP MILFs are you planning to use in this series?

10392217
Pear and Velvet's story is one I'm looking to make more of a horror mystery. The story itself will still be 'mature' but honestly won't contain any sex as I'm keeping their relationships faithful and intact. As for more characters, these two will be it; I'll have a "main" 6 and the story will continue with all of them together alongside the various other character's they've picked up along the way.

10392369
So, I'm guessing that the next story will be something like the Scoobynatural crossover or one of those British drama crime-solving shows?

10392405
I suppose, although I haven't seen any British crime dramas. The base concept for the story is actually based on an idea I had a few years ago for a non-pony related short story; it was in the vain of Tales From the Darkside but I'm modifying it for use in my MLP world.

10394046
I see. Even though there may not be any sex, I’m guessing that Velvet and Pear Butter will have a healthy sex life with their respective spouses, right?

10472564
Yeah. I didn't want to mess with all of their relationships because that's just overkill. Keeping Pear and Twilight's marriages intact rounds out the balance between the six of them. Two are married, one is divorced and in a relationship with another, one is back on the dating scene after moving past her deceased husband and one is committing to a relationship after decades of being afraid of one. Everyone is in different spots and which opens up more options for interactions and dialogue.

10472683
I do hope that we will be able to see how Velvet and Pear Butter are in the bedroom after their story is finished.

Login or register to comment