• Published 9th Jun 2020
  • 1,101 Views, 31 Comments

Icemoon - AtomicClop



On a diplomatic mission to Arendelle, Luna meets a kindred soul.

  • ...
14
 31
 1,101
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

I'm normally pretty against crossovers but you had me with the explicit "no futa". So... upvoted.

10277650
Thanks! I always appreciate a yay or nay on futa before I click something like this, myself...

10277768
We're obviously AU to both franchises, here, but if "Frozen 1" and "Frozen Fever" took place the summer Elsa was 21 and Anna 18 (as the writers said), this is the next spring, some time before "Frozen 2."

MLP-wise, early Season 3.

10277677
Not from a Jedi...

Happy to see this up - come for Luna and Elsa, stay for the fluff :twilightsheepish:

10277787

The dark side of Fimfiction is a pathway to many porn some might consider to be... unnatural.

Well.

Now we have to see Sunburst and Anna.

Its be rude not to.

~Skeeter The Lurker

10277934
Soon! But not immediately. I have at least two I want to publish on my clean account first.

does this contain the song 'let it go'

10278071
Sadly, the website bans all copyrighted song lyrics.

10278080
Even when you put it in the form pictures?

10278104
I don't know, I'm not site staff.

10278109
Ok. I was just curious.
Thanks for reply :)

Goodness, this was an incredible read from start to finish. It is very fine erotica, and I would absolutely love to see more of this blending of worlds. Anna/Sunburst sounds like it could be a lot of fun, and I'd love to see what their dynamics are like as well.

10277805
Hello there, Sledge. I did not expect you to be one to... tread through these dark and mysterious parts of Fimfiction. I see I was mistaken – though this is still the lighter parts of the path we walk on.

Seriously though, didn't expect to receive a notification from you here. :rainbowlaugh:

10278907

Oh, I'm just here 'cause I was present for the brainstorming sessions on the Fimfic discord :twilightsheepish:

But also the fluff.

10278961
Oh really? Only the fluff? :trollestia:


Well then, we part ways here for now, friend. If you have the will, the path out of these accursed parts is thataway. I have stared too long and the Abyss has already claimed me. Escape while you can. Or not. It matters little to me. *insert sound of desolate wind here* :moustache:

10278839
Big thanks, as always! The kind words mean a lot to me.

Very nice, am looking forward to a 'Anna and Sunburst' sequel to see how they ended up like that. Really hope at some point Celestia finds out about their little tryst, and what'd she say about it. Maybe it was Celestia's idea to send her there... to let Luna 'loosen' up a bit.

Login or register to comment