• Published 31st May 2020
  • 2,156 Views, 67 Comments

Male Seahorses have the Baby!? - Homeshine



Shining Armor is pregnant after a trip to Seaquestria. (Featured!? Thank you!)

  • ...
6
 67
 2,156

7:What is this?

Sunburst took Shining Armor's scarf as (s)he walked in the door, before Flurry could finish reaching for it, Flurry Heart being perched on Sunburst's head. "When you first told me Shining was turning into a princess, I'd thought he was getting wings. Flurry, let go of that. It's Daddy's or ... Mommy's?"

Flurry looked up at the fully femaled Shining Armor, and the colorful scarf, and immediately started crying.

Shining took Flurry from the frazzle-haired Sunburst, "There, there. You don't want that. Dadd- Mommy's scarf is all wet and muddy and icky. We'll get you something warm to play with." Shining looked up at Sunburst, "At least she let go of the scarf."

"Daddy Mommy?" Flurry abruptly stopped crying.

"Yes, Flurry, I am a Mommy for now. But don't worry, I'm still here for you, as always."

Cadence eventually trailed in. He was carrying way too many packages in both front hooves, walked only on the back ones.

Shining took some of the weight off of the about-to-topple pile of parcels in her magic, "Let me get those for you dear. Or are you just trying to show off?" she smiled.

"I like showing off! I be big manly man, now." He said in his now-deeper voice. "Don't tell me you didn't like showing off that hot bikini in exactly the same way."

"I suppose. Now I'm wishing I'd kept it."

"If you ever finally tell the guard he can stop wearing it, perhaps he can send it back."

"Mommy Daddy?"

"Yes, Flurry, I'm going to be your Daddy for a while, but don't worry, we still love you just the same."

Flurry reached out both front hooves, "Mommy Daddy! Mommy Daddy!"

Cadence took Flurry from Shining, "I think she's trying to figure this whole thing out for herself."

"Well, that makes two of us."

* * *

"Where? Aha!" Cadence sat down heavily in the throne-like chair in front of the fireplace, "Finally! I can't believe I almost got lost in my own castle. How does that even happen?"

Sunburst held out the bottle, taking back Flurry, "Different navigation heuristics. Mares follow intersecting paths. Stallions use point-to-point. There are therefore different mental maps developed for the same location, which are incompatible. It was in Twilight's report? Didn't you read it?"

"Not as deeply as apparently you did. It beat us here, then?"

"Celestia sent it here Pegasus Express. The mailmare apparently got it here in record time, but had trouble finding the castle, somehow. She wound up in my lab, updaide-down. But this is FASCINATING reading! Spell theory, biology, cultural dynamics, it's got everything. I've been reading it whenever Flurry goes to sleep."

"On that note, would you mind staying a little longer with her? Shiny promised me an Ogres and Oubliettes game during Guy's Night. I want to see what all the fuss is about."

"No problem! I'm about to put her to bed, anyway. We wanted to stay up to see you. I can catch a few more chapters after that."

"Ok, don't hurt yourself reading. And feel free to join us when she's asleep."

"Have fun storming the castle!"

* * *

"Shiny is playing a girl character? Mister 'I never play a girl character' himself?" Spike took up most of the screen of the viewing crystal, being in front, but Big Mac was barely visible behind him.

"Well, I am a girl, now." Cadence and Shining took up opposite chairs at the table in front of the screen, giving the illusion that the table simply continued through the screen into Twilight's castle, where Twilight and Spike sat. But this was only an illusion; the crystal screen transmitted images and sounds, but not objects.

"I'm playing a guy character for the same reason. Now go easy on me, I haven't been a guy very long. I'm a bit new to the whole 'Guy's Night' thing. Sunburst may or may not be joining us, later."

"Or right now" Sunburst pulled up another chair to the head of the table on Shining and Cadence's side." She went right to sleep. Let's get this thing started!"

Comments ( 3 )

The pregnant shenanigan continue!

Ah, I needed this dose of levity. Thank you.

This is amazingly well done and I found it cute how flurruheary Iwas trying to figure out who's who now

Login or register to comment