• Published 31st May 2020
  • 2,145 Views, 67 Comments

Male Seahorses have the Baby!? - Homeshine



Shining Armor is pregnant after a trip to Seaquestria. (Featured!? Thank you!)

  • ...
6
 67
 2,145

3:What's good for the gander is good for the goose

"Did ... you cut yourself shaving, Cady?"

"Shut up," Cadence laughed as she continued to patch herself up. "It's harder than it looks. And you know what else is harder than it look- OW!-, that was karma." Cadence stopped, "I think I'm at a 'good enough' level for now. Ready to tell Auntie Celestia and Luna the big news? Raven's got us an appointment at the palace around sunset. I figure we could grab lunch and lounge at the Canterlot pool first; actually be vacation-y for once."

"Well, that sounds logical."

"Buuuuut ... I tried my swimsuit on earlier and with my new physique it ... doesn't fit any more. I figured I could wear your swimsuit and you could wear mine. It looks just your size, your ... new size, so it should work until your pregnancy starts showing."

Shining rooted through luggage, "Where is it? Here? Oh, heavens!" Shining held the bikini up to the light. It was very pink. Hot pink. Furious, burning, boiling lava pink. He'd forgotten just how very pink it was. The look really worked on Cadence, but on himself ... "Maybe I won't wear a swimsuit after all."

"Nonsense, it will accentuate your curves."

"But this is Canterlot! My old soldiers are out there! What if they see me in this? They'll see me as a ... girl."

"You are a girl. People have got to see you sometime, unless you were planning to hide the whole pregnancy?"

"Well, no. Hmmm."

"Besides, I get to play the big, tough boyfriend in your hot shorts. It will be just like we were teenagers, except reversed!"

It SOUNDED logical. He told himself that the entire time he put the bikini on. Not that he wanted to wear it or anything. Nope.

* * *

"Check it out; I think it's, like, the Commander's sister. She looks just like him. Maybe they're twins?"

"That's not how twins work, silly. ... Oh, wow, you're right! She does look exactly like him. It's gotta be her. What's her name? Daylight Sparkle? Something like that. He talked about her so much, but I never got a chance to see her in person before; oh wow, she's really hot! You know, if I'm his sister's boyfriend, I bet he could get me a promotion in record time!"

"No way, I saw her first. SIR! Permission go begin another patrol!"

"And what's got you two in such a hurry to go on patrol early? Give me those binoculars! Oh, I see ... I'm not sure that's such a good idea, fellas. First off, I don't think you'd be concentrating on security as much as trying to pick up girls, and you're already in trouble on that front. Second, and more importantly, I THINK that particular girl is really -"

"Please, sir. It will ... help us focus."

The Captain stopped. He then smiled a wicked smile, "Oh, I think it will be exactly what you two need to focus. Go have fun."

* * *

"You must be related to Celestia, because you're just as fine."

What in Tartarus was this? Shining Armor looked up from his book. Two guards were standing, looming, on either side of the deck chair he was lounging in, spears almost crossed. It made him feel claustrophobic. "Um ... hello?"

"You've got the purest skin, the flowing hair, I'll bet you've even been to heaven."

Oh. Was he being ... picked up? At least it meant that they hadn't recognized him. He pitched up his voice to try to go with the ruse. It was ... disturbingly easy. The day wouldn't be too far away he wouldn't even need to do it deliberately; and probably Cadence would start sounding more like him.

"I don't think this is appropriate. I'm ... er ... married," Shining said.

"Is that, so? Well, you could always get some action on the side ... if you know what I mean."

"... I'm obviously reading. Go away."

"You telling me you don't want some of this?"

"Oh, lay off her!" came a voice from a couple chairs over. "She's obviously not interested." She was a bright blue thing, wearing the splitting image of Cadence's ... or rather his... hot, boiling pink bikini. It looked good on her. He was starting to feel more confident in his own swimsuit. It must be in style or something; probably Twilight's friend Rarity had something to do with that.

"You're not in uniform! You're not on duty!" said the troublesome guard.

"Apparently, neither are you. I have today off, what's your excuse?" said the girl in the bikini.

"My excuse is what are you going to do about it?"

"Are you going to make me do something about it?"

"Oh please, like that's a threat. Have you EVER beat me in a sparring match?"

"Well, I'm not in heavy armor, so maybe I'll move faster."

"Oh, did you want to spar right now? Come on; I'll spar right here! That's right. That's what I thought. You can't tell me what to do. You're not my commanding-" {WHAM!}

THUD!

CLUNK!

"No. But I am."

The guard opened his eyes. He stared straight up at the still-spinning image of his commander's face. Apparently the Friendship Express had materialized entirely within his head, and then it had run him over. He was laying down, spread-eagle, with all four hooves, head, and tail splayed out like a starfish. He hadn't even seen it coming. Eventually, the spinning stopped, and his commander's face materialized into ...

oh no.

oh yes.

Cadence came running up, wearing Shining's swim trunks. Shining turned and said to her, "Tell me I was never that bad when I was a guy."

"YOU weren't, but others ... were."

The guard that was still standing said, "Welcome back to Canterlot, Sir! This is the best undercover work I've ever seen! Do you think he's learned his lesson, Sir?"

Shining smiled, "No, I think there's another punishment that would suit him just fine."

* * *

"Welcome back from patrol, Soldiers, What the-? , why... why are you ... out of ... uniform?"

"This is my new uniform from now on, Sir. Commander Shining Armor's orders." The guard saluted his superior in his "new" hot pink, hot burning, hot boiling lava, pink bikini.