• Published 18th May 2020
  • 9,509 Views, 38 Comments

Ace's Harem Adventure - Israel Yabuki



Ace (which is you) goes from an ordinary, helpful stallion to a studly one with one swig of a potion

  • ...
16
 38
 9,509
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Can't wait for the next chapter

Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but wouldn't what hes doing technically be considered rape? Its obvious their not in their right cognitive minds and hes taking advantage of that pheromone overload to have sex with them when they would otherwise likely say no.

awesome chapter mate keep up the great work you're doing:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

10586496
Truth be told, Ace's many good deeds have earned him some crushes.

Fluttershy being one of them, so no, it's not rape

It's always the quiet ones

Great work can’t wait for next chapter

This was epically beyond adorable and beyond spicy this just gets batter and better each chapter as it goes.

All that's left is Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Apple Bloom, Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo, Starlight Glimmer and Trixie, and Princesses Celestia and Luna.

10614164
Some of those mares aren't on the list

10614660
Surely the remaining Mane 3, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo, plus Princesses Celestia and Luna are on the list, right?

10614685
Apple Bloom and Scootaloo aren't on the commissioner's list. The other Mane 3 and Tia and Luna...

Yeah, they're in it

10614993
Do you think Lyra and Bonbon will be included?

10614993
Pls update
Nvm just saw your post abiut busy in college

This getting any updates soon or still on hiatus?

Login or register to comment