• Published 1st May 2020
  • 1,540 Views, 15 Comments

My Pony Academia - Omegafr



Story with Mane 6 in the Pony Academia, with 6 stalions on their sides.

  • ...
11
 15
 1,540

A fresh start

As most expected, the lightning acceleration of the events following the New Year's Eve party was more than feared, but it did happen.

After this memorable evening, both in the minds of the participants and the spectators from their TV stations, classes quickly resumed with one goal in mind: the baccalaureate exam.

While for some, it would pose no apparent problems, others could be seen as being on the brink, ready to miss their high school years in the space of a week. But of course, as always in these cases, the most stressed out have no real reason to be and the most serene are far too stressed out in view of their learning capacity. So yes, they can find excuses like "I'm not interested", or "I don't want to do mathematics or French later on", but they know there's no point in complaining.

They know that, except in the rarest of cases, they all need that diploma.

..........

That's what they told themselves when they came out of their last exam: the philosophy of Sir Ponyphia, the undisputed pioneer of his kind.

"Oh, FINALLY, IT'S FINISHED!!" exclaimed the pegasus as they left the room, accompanied by the whole gang.

The feeling of freedom overwhelmed her so much that she couldn't help but fly away despite the ban, far from the boring pens and concepts. For the only time of the year, Light hadn't blamed him for this, in fact, he had even followed him across the skies.

"It's at times like this that flying makes sense." he said, smiling and twirling around at the same time.

"I'd rather not rejoice right away, it's too early for that." informed John, still worried.

"Don't worry John, the Baccalaureate is getting easier and easier, you'll get it with a mention, that's for sure." Lance comforted him.

The group went to Light and Drew's room as usual to talk, and it was going to be the last time of the year... because

-The next day-

As the day just dawned, bordered by a few strong and pleasantly regulated rays of sunshine, the spirits were nevertheless not invited by happiness, it was rather nostalgia that welcomed them into her home.

Because today they would leave each other, and only return to this once lively courtyard at the graduation.

They were placed in a circle, twelve dots forming a simple geometric shape, representing the group spirit that reigned there. And... while most of them had good memories, others were beginning to feel the tears that came far too soon.

The silence at the beginning reflected the difficulty of the goodbyes, since he would undoubtedly see himself again, reunited. But some came across danger, doubts and even death was not far away throughout the year.

At least they had found one thing in common: love.

Except maybe for Pinkie pie and Teddy, nobody knows what it's like with those two, they're so... so...

...they're just Pinkie pie and Teddy.

But even without that feeling, pure friendship seemed enough to find them almost in tears in each other's arms.

"WHY! WHY PINKIE???" Complained Teddy as he fell on top of her, hugging her.

"IT'S SO NOT FUNNY, I'M GOING TO MISS YOU, COUGH !!!" She screamed, mixing her tears with her grief.

The rest of the group hadn't moved an inch, they just stood there and watched them moping over themselves. Some of them would have liked to have the same reaction to their halves, but they all had a voice inside them telling them to say goodbye a little less pitifully.

...Harri didn't listen...

"GOOD BLOOD!!!!" he shouted back. "I finally have a girlfriend and I have to get rid of her now, IT'S NOT JUST!!!" he complained in front of his friends.

Fluttershy knew she had to react, but not knowing how to see the problem, she took a step before stopping, afraid to go any further. So it was without warning that the problem came to her, in the person of Harri, who threw herself at her girlfriend, hugging her tightly and tightly.

He was no longer paying attention to others, and just wanted to stay by her side, in the warm contact of her cream-colored body.

"I just... want... to stay with you!" He said he tightened up a little more, just enough to know that he wasn't smothering her.

The scene was relatively unexpected, who would have thought that Harri, being able to chase a dozen mares at the same time, could be so gentle when needed. Fluttershy responded only with a growing blush, which amused the group, who could only smile with compassion... or even jealousy for some...

It didn't take long for Rarity to feel abandoned by Drew, leaving him to admire all the love his friends were receiving without his usual taste buds. She decided to take the lead and leaned without a remark against his developed torso, making contact with his back and hair, smiling and finally touching him.

Drew had seen right away that she was expecting signs of affection from him, and didn't need his consent to start stroking her mane without messing up her hair. He had mastered this by now, although he remembered being yelled at for doing it sometimes, the first few times are not perfect, especially when it comes to Rarity's mane.

As she wrapped her arms around him, there were still three couples missing that didn't have their moment, and Applejack was the third to come forward right in front of John, his arms bent against his chest, as if he was dreading the moment.

"A-AP-APp Appl..."

"I'm not very good at goodbyes." she cut him off. "So..."

She didn't like long speeches, and preferred simply to act, placing each of her hands around the head of the still glowing shy stallion. She smiled because she loved him, as naturally as possible, her semi-open eyes kept in touch with her boyfriend's.

John would have a hard time breathing now... since his lips were occupied by the farmer's, and the only reaction he had was to close his hands and place them against the orange mare's chest. He had forgotten that he had a nose and no longer used it, yet he said nothing, and even tried to keep his eyes open as long as possible in the face of those shining emerald green eyes.

Too bad the urge to breathe with his mouth came quickly, forcing him to hammer Applejack's body very weakly to beg her not to smother him with her love. She finally withdrew under the bewildered gaze of the others, everyone thought that only Rainbow Dash and Light would have had the guts to show themselves like that, but coming from her didn't seem to match the image they had of their last moments.

And speaking of the two athletes, they hadn't yet moved from their respective places, waiting for everyone to be in everyone's arms. They must have thought they were the main act or something.

So it was all about Lance and Twilight getting closer, even though physical contact wasn't their thing. Hesitantly, the two bookworms moved forward before stopping within a meter of each other.

"So, are you going back to Manehattan to study computer science?" began the purple mare.

"Yeah, what about you? Haven't you decided yet whether to study or go back to Ponyville?" he asked.

"That's right, I know Starlight and Spike are doing just fine without me, but I can't help but think... blah blah blah..."

No one was interested in the rest of the monologue, or at least not the two Pegasus who felt it lacked contact. Being busy conversing about the future, the unicorns didn't notice their friends passing by from behind. And with sneering smiles on their faces, they "inadvertently" pushed Lance and Twilight, finally spanking each other. At the same time, they would have fallen to the ground miserably without the accidental support of the other.

"This is the last time you'll see each other for a long time, say you love each other seriously." Light said, slightly annoyed by his friends' attitude, still shy even though they've been supposedly in a relationship for several months.

Once the balance was restored, Lance remembered specifically asking Light not to do something like that to him, but could he prove him wrong?

Come to think of it, not really, he didn't know when he would see her again, this mare who allowed him to catch up with his quasi-phobia of talking one-on-one with a girl. This mare who was his companion in the library where he used to be a bit too lonely, even for his taste. This mare that he went to the far end of a cellar inhabited by a dangerous classmate.

He loved this mare, so how would he look when he left her without something a little more extraordinary, at least for them.

Feeling that he was asking himself too many questions and that there was probably another problem at work, he kissed Twilight as gently as he could, joining his hands with his own. She closed her eyes with him and followed his movements, trying at best not to pay attention to the pegasus, which had to watch them closely.

Too late! she said to herself.

She withdrew and saw two pairs of eyes wisely placed around them, looking at them with a smile resembling Pinkie Pie's.

"Is this voyeurism over?" She asked, hiding her deepest self-consciousness.

It's a pity we could hear it so clearly in her voice and see it on her face.

"It's just that it's rare to see you like this." replied the cyan mare, smothering her laughter behind her hand.

"Are you happy?" asked the exasperated unicorn stallion. "Now it's your turn."

He didn't have to say it twice for the athletes to end up in each other's arms, kissing and rolling their tongues in every possible way.

The scene instantly put most of the group in a state of disgust and admiration for what could have been described as a torrid scene. Of course, Drew and even Applejack seemed to feel no discomfort, the orange mare had even begun to imitate her friend cyan by taking up her own kiss with John.

Then they separated as quickly as they had come together, without taking their hands off each other's manes, and above all, keeping the same passion in their eyes. Their magenta and sky-blue eyes were a good reflection of what they were thinking, they would have continued kissing for a long time to come, and nothing would really stop them from doing so, except their pride would convince them that it was enough for now.

Light began to look away from the mare with the rainbow mane and turned to two absent from their group of friends. Very close to them, Soarin and Thunderlane reluctantly attended the scene and did not seem ready to see such a "thing" at that moment. It must be said that their own kisses were cuter and sweeter when those of the other two pegasus were fiery and warm.

While one was happy that his girlfriend had found her perfect special pony, the other was more concerned about the possibility of training for this practice that he had never yet equaled.

Smiling at the two stallions, Light opened his mouth.

"Hey Thunderlane, Soarin, when you get to Wonderbolt Academy, take good care of my Dashie, okay!" He asked them, even though it sounded like an order, probably as captain of their sports team.

Thunderlane was about to respond when a cyan fist gave Light a deep groan he hadn't expected, hitting him in the abdomen. He bent down on reflex and Rainbow just had to look him straight in the eye.

"Boy, you ain't no better at this than I am, how you gonna do it, huh?" the mare asked him, and she turned the question around.

"Don't worry, Rainbow, I'll take care of your boyfriend over there." said the dark-skinned colossus, laughing at his own comment.

"Shut up, Drew!" Was all he could say, keeping his smile on his face nonetheless, and straightening up.

They were all going to leave each other, after a year of hard work getting to know each other and bonding. And the first to leave were Fluttershy, Twilight, Applejack and Pinkie pie aboard the Apple family truck, with only Big Mac driver.

Seeing that his sister and friends were doing well on each of his visits, he greeted the stallions they knew after his sister had detailed each of them, and wished them good luck and a warm welcome home. He also cast a different glance at John, probably to judge him as his sister's boyfriend, not knowing how to treat him, in a positive way. They returned the salute and the four mares left faster than expected.

Harri cried on Lance's shoulder, who himself bit his lip as he watched Twilight walk away, the Pegasus complaining again about his fate, while John held back his tears as he said goodbye to the one he loved and smiled sadly. Teddy made an effort to keep his usual smile, even though it sounded fake for the first time in years.

They would return to Ponyville, one to help her family as she had done before, the other to assist what they saw as a second family in their bakery, another to see her library and her dragon assistant again, and the last to find all the animals she had left to someone she trusted.

Then it was the turn of Lance, John and Rarity to leave, the three were heading to Manehattan for the continuation of their studies by train that night. The fashionista had been accepted into a prestigious fashion school that had already created several talents across Equestria. The computer scientist in the making is going to a center for new technology where he will be creating and imagining devices in all their electronic glory. As for the earthly stallion, it was a small, unpretentious cooking school that accepted his application, and he preferred this to joining a big football club, it was more to the liking of his two sporting friends.

As usual, Light reiterated to John the importance of warning him if something happened with his father before seeing the three of them on the road.

Then the next destination for the group was the Crystal Empire, where Harri and Teddy were headed. The Pegasus decided to try his luck in a singing show, based on the cheers of his friends during a karaoke session... under the influence of drink, it seemed like a good idea. But he'll always have a plan B, which is to become a model in a well-known shop there.

Teddy, on the other hand, had heard that the locals weren't the happiest people in Equestria, so he decided to apply to the biggest nightclub in the city. No matter how much money he would make, all he wanted to do was make them smile and have the time of his life.

The route they were given was through the mountains, it was going to be a fun ride.

Rainbow Dash waited to leave last, since she and her two friends would simply take to the air, and flying at night didn't bother them. On the contrary, it was a good thing to know where to find your way in the dark to join the Wonderbolts, it's true that most of their show goes on late.

Unlike all the others who had to get to the train station, it was at the end of a night bus that Light and Drew were waiting. The two athletes have already made a name for themselves this year and have the honor of being automatically accepted at the Olympia Academy. This is nothing less than the school that trains the greatest athletes from all over the continent, most of them ending up in the Equestria games with the main competitor .

The other pony academy... the Wonderbolts.

Although the advantage of the Olympia academy is that it is not closed to unicorns and land ponies.

But this prestigious academy could only be found in one place: Canterlot. So it is in front of a bus far from representing the major city of Equestria that the last goodbyes are said.

The bus starts, and is quickly overtaken by three flashes of different colors passing over it and gradually disappearing from the driver's view. Light and Drew are alone inside, sitting side by side in the back, the big black pony looking out of the window.

He heard something that made him turn around and turn to his friend who had just said goodbye to his beloved one for good. And that sound could only be one thing...

"Light, are you okay?" he asked, concerned about his friend's sudden reaction.

The pegasus simply looked ahead of him, smiling and sitting normally. It was without considering a few tears falling on his cheeks and breathing more jerky than after an intense match. He understood why Drew was asking him this question and brought his hand against the last drop of water he felt to his left.

"I promised myself... I promised myself I wouldn't cry in front of her!" He replied.

"And you kept your promise." his friend immediately added, placing a fraternal hand on her shoulder.

Light finished wiping the cursed dust out of his eye by agreeing to his comment. He must have been more emotional than he thought.

"You think she's crying, too?"

"Nah, that's my Dashie, she wouldn't cry just for good-byes."

---------------------------------------------------------

"Thunderlane, maybe we should have waited before we left, it's raining hard." said Soarin, almost closing her eyes, not wanting to be blinded by drops falling into her pupils.

The stallion with the now-soaked Mohawk just pointed out the source of the problem, and Soarin, not understanding, raised his head.

"WHY!!!!! FOR ONCE I FIND SOMEONE AS COOOOOL AS MEEEEE!!!" A mare screamed in agony, more emotional than she wanted.

They were going to have work to do before they even started their training...

Author's Note:

And that concludes this story I've been imagining for a long time. So a few words to say to you.

Thank you to all those who took and will take the time to read it, as well as those who like my content or tell me through comments, it's extremely pleasing and gives me the motivation to continue.

Please know that the majority of the stories I will write will take place in this universe, often in the future but not necessarily.

I've already finished my new story based on an official character and present in this story, I won't tell you more ^^.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment