• Published 1st May 2020
  • 1,540 Views, 15 Comments

My Pony Academia - Omegafr



Story with Mane 6 in the Pony Academia, with 6 stalions on their sides.

  • ...
11
 15
 1,540

Valentine's Day

The party had left an imperishable memory in the minds of our friends, but all that magic atmosphere was far behind them now. And for good reason, they are just coming out of the new February trials.

The difficulty seems to have been overcome this year, and even more so than in December. Already that the marks were not famous at that time, even Twilight and Lance had some doubts about some of their answers. This is not a prestigious institution for nothing, and fortunately Light or Rainbow Dash have their sports performances as a lifeline.

Luckily for them, the results were down, and they no longer had to stress about imagining the bad grades were coming. But his bad grades had come... for some of them anyway.

While Twilight and Lance kept the top scores with grades above 15 overall, there was concern for the rest. John, Rarity, Fluttershy, Harri, Drew and Applejack are doing reasonably well, and then there are four students left.

Light is just about average, while Rainbow Dash, Teddy and Pinkie pie did not reach the fateful limit of 10 points per test.

The comeback is going to be complicated for them, the end of year equestrian diploma is essential for the future of all of them. Hopefully their friends will help them when they can, or maybe they should have less fun from now on.

"And that's what I have planned for him today, how about you guys?" Proudly displayed Light to the rest of the boys.

Did you really think they'd care... not today anyway, because it was time for a couple's present.

Boys and girls split up to counsel each other or to discover the fabulous gifts some had planned. In the boys' room, Light detailed his gift and how he felt things would logically unfold following his performance, raising a few raised eyebrows on behalf of his friends.

While Drew laughed openly at what he had just heard, Teddy took the floor while Light simply crossed his arms, displeased with the reaction of the big black man.

"Wow it sounds great to be in a couple, you guys were lucky." he says, standing in his place, smiling unconsciously.

His remark has an unexpected effect on the others, who instinctively turn their heads towards the land pony, an air of incomprehension on most faces. Light ended up asking the question that everyone seemed to be asking.

"Well, um... Teddy, am I to take it that you're not in a relationship?" He asked, reluctantly awaiting the answer.

"And no, but it sounds fun." he said with his eyes closed, keeping his happy expression.

"Not even with a certain candy-striped mare?" Drew asked as he bent more and more toward Teddy, as did the rest of the group.

"We're just friends." he said, before finally opening his eyes.

Teddy was surprised to see all those shocked faces about 20 centimeters away from his own, which made him lose his smile, replaced by as much incomprehension as the others.

"Why are you making those faces?" he asked innocently, opening his mouth slightly in surprise.

"Teddy, are you seriously telling us you haven't spoken to Pinkie about this since school started?" Asked Light, this time outright afraid of the answer.

"Well... I don't see the harm..."

"BUT YOU TWO ARE PERFECT TOGETHER!!!" Suddenly the blue unicorn cried out.

"If ever there were two people who looked exactly alike, it's you and Pinkie Pie." Harri replied.

"Plus it would mean we'd all be a couple and be great." said Drew, trying to convince him by waving his arms around the room.

"Even John did it, so why don't you?" Light replied then, John giving a slight nod to confirm.

Teddy, totally baffled by what he had just heard, had to resolve to set his friends straight. Just because you spend all your free time with a girl doesn't automatically mean you have to date, right?

As he was about to speak, Light grabbed him without warning and lifted him up on his legs before pulling him to the door.

"HEEEEEEE!" Did he manage to say before Light cut him off.

"Go tell him now, it's the perfect time on Valentine's Day;" he interrupted him.

Light opened the door and threw Teddy into the hallway, before he realized the mirror effect.

"There's no better time than Valentine's Day, go ahead." said a voice from across the hall in the front bedroom.

Before they knew what was going on, the pink mare they were talking about was sent into the hallway, followed by a cyan athletic mare. Light and Rainbow Dash looked at each other for a moment, widening their eyes with each millisecond of contact. Both had the same reflex, otherwise dictated by the embarrassment of having had the same thought at the same time.

They went back behind the door of their respective rooms and closed it in a deep and quick slam, leaving Pinkie pie and Teddy facing each other, still surprised at their comrade's reaction. But their questions evaporated, replaced by a shared laughter, fed by the head that everyone had seen before they left.

"HAHAHA, THE LIGHT HEAD WAS AMAZING!" Pinkie managed to say, wrapping his belly around his arms to block the laughter.

"HAHAHA, AND YOU HAD TO SEE THE RAINBOW DASH HEAD, HILARANTY.'' Teddy replied, in the same position as she did.

Their laughter couldn't stop as the situation seemed so ridiculous to both of them. They still tried to start the discussion while their throats were busy showing their euphoric joy.

"HAHA YOU... did you have the same speech?"

"HAHA TOTALLY... THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT IT."

As they expelled all the air from their lungs, they eventually ran out of breath and stopped almost naturally, taking a deep breath and removing the drops of joy from their eyes. Teddy finally sighed.

"Well, what do you think of that?"

"About getting together, you mean, um... It doesn't really change anything, I guess." she said at a brisk pace and spanked, pretending to think about it.

"No, it won't change anything, we'll still be best friends. But that means we have to give each other a gift today." he said cheerfully, stars replacing his pupils and jumping up and down on the spot.

"Oh yes, and I know where to go, come." she says, taking the stallion with her to the department store, grabbing his hoof.

When she left, the two previously closed doors opened again, revealing a smiling face on either side. Light and Rainbow Dash couldn't bring themselves not to listen through the doors, causing their eyes to meet again.

But instead of running away as before, a wink and a thumbs-up was the answer they gave each other, visibly satisfied with the result.

As they returned to their rooms and continued debriefing each other, Pinkie pie and Teddy had already reached the huge mall.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Later in the day, the "meeting" was over and everyone could enjoy the rest of the afternoon with his or her half. It was also gift time, and the impatience was at its peak.

Everyone was in different parts of the academy, so that everyone could enjoy themselves, said Light, who had been preparing his gift for a few weeks.

He and Rainbow Dash had locked themselves in an unoccupied dormitory, they were alone, and considering what they thought they were doing, it would have been perfect for everyone.

"Dashie, sit here." he said, moving a wooden chair to the center of the room. "I'll be right back," he said with another telling wink.

Rainbow Dash did as he asked and waited for his return, asking what he had planned. At least for her, his "gift" was simple and hassle-free. She just hoped that he wasn't expecting a physical object, but no matter in the end, he would love what the incredible mare had planned.

Without warning her, the bedroom door opened and closed again immediately, Light was again in front of her, wearing a strange combination.

The stallion's clothes consisted of a white shirt under a light black jacket, supported by a red scarf at the waist. The black trousers and noble hat looked like Zorro's, except that he was not there to slash his enemies.

"Ready?" he asked with a seductive smile on his face, before walking to the office with a few steps under Rainbow's neutral gaze.

He turned on the audio player on top of it, and a music playing, something very... sensual? Rainbow didn't have the words and was content to remain completely neutral during the show.

As the music resonated from the singer's voice too close to the microphone, Light began his act by bringing his fingers through her body. Her hands went through him under the cyan mare's blushing face, she wanted him to suddenly start pulling out everything, EVERYTHING.

But she kept her expression neutral, hiding all emotion as long as she could, before Light continued. He moved his buttocks frantically and forcefully, his objective was clear, he wanted to warm her up like never before. Too bad that his face didn't show the slightest thought, he continued his act as planned, before finally finishing after a few minutes.

"So Dashie, I guess you liked it." he said, turning off his audio player with his eyes closed, sure of his performance.

He was waiting for an answer, but it didn't come, so he looked around and found a pony on the edge of the explosion. His swollen cheeks and tears about to run down was the sign, and she let it all out.

She burst out laughing so hard that her chair fell over, but she didn't care after the comedy she had just witnessed. Light was not enjoying himself, he was even quite upset by the mare's childish reaction.

"I don't see what's so funny, you asked me for something hot, I kept my promise." he defended himself, crossing his arms and leaning on the desk.

"HAHAHA, THAT WAS SO HILARANT." she said, rolling unconsciously on the floor, writhing more and more in her wild laughter.

"Oh yeah, well go on, do better," he insisted, which stopped his girlfriend's crazy laughter.

Rainbow Dash immediately got up and took Light by the collar of his shirt before throwing him on the bed. It took her approximately less than a millisecond to land on top of him. And as she took a wrapper out of her pocket that the couple knew well, she approached his face and whispered sensually in his ear.

"Simple but effective."

----------------------------------------------------------

It was in Applejack's room that she and John stayed to exchange gifts. The stallion's under stress, well, more than usual. Sitting on the mare's bed, she starts to take out the wrapping.

"Here, this is for you." she says as she presents him with the gift wrapping.

John took the gift and put it on her legs, the beating of her heart suddenly began to accelerate even though he had planned it. He began to remove the pieces of the red and gold wrapping piece by piece, revealing what was hidden inside.

Once out in the open, John was speechless in front of the book. He was presented with a catalogue of dozens of dishes from chefs renowned throughout Equestria. Passionate about cooking, the stallion couldn't have dreamed of anything better, but just when he should be jumping for joy, his heart begins to turn more and more.

God, what a fantastic gift... What is she going to think of mine, he wondered then, thinking of not having a gift worthy of her.

"And so, this is your gift." asked the mare, surprising the land pony who turned around.

Indeed, Applejack was holding a smaller package in his hand, which was a careful mix of orange and beige, reminiscent of his colors.

As she looked at John, waiting for an answer, he was determined to take it out of her hands, at least in her mind. As he remained silent, he finally sighed in annoyance and nodded sadly.

Seeing his distress coming, Applejack huddled closer to him as she began the opening. A tear is enough to reveal the gift, a heart-shaped pendant with the stallion's face inside.

Although Applejack is not the type to wear this kind of accessory, she will make an exception for this. Rarity would love it if Drew gave her this, she thought. She hung it around his neck while John kept his eyes on the ground.

"When I think of all the others who must have bought such incredible gifts!" he lamented before hiding his face in her hands. "Lance is amazing, Drew is amazing, and Light is just perfect... and what am I?" He said in a voice that sounded like it was going into the highest pitch, bordering on tears.

Applejack knows she has to take care of John, and she knows how to do it. His hand rested against her shoulder to pull him closer to her. She then said too much to her question.

"You?"

She tenderly caresses his side, whispering in his ear.

"You're the best, my stallion!" She affirmed before kissing him on the cheek, which brought the usual redness to his face.

"T-Thank you, Applejack." was all he could say.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It is in the room next door that another couple rejoice and get together. Indeed, Drew and Rarity are very close to John and Applejack, fortunately the walls are thick enough, one should not interfere in such intimate moments.

As agreed, both ponies deliver the package at the same time, and seeing the brand, they had a similar idea for the gift.

"I didn't think you'd buy me a piece of clothing, Rarity." he said as he took the bag in his hand, swapping it with his own.

"That's when you cheated on Drew." She corrected him. "I did take that bag, but the wonder inside is of my own design." she concluded happily.

"It's true that you're good at sewing, I feel I'm going to love it." he says, sticking his hand in the bag, wanting to catch the good.

It was by pulling out an all-white tuxedo, jacket as well as pants, that Rarity made his smile grow more and more. She must not have forgotten their first visit to the store together, and she clearly has an ulterior motive.

"It's great, Rarity, thanks, I hope it fits me." he said, wanting to try it on.

"Let's see it right now!" She nodded, using her magic, lifting Drew's top.

Within seconds, Drew found himself shirtless, but the mare decided to look away, for a reason that was guessed by the stallion.

"Well, well, well, the little unicorn is shy!" Is he joking as he hurries into this jacket whiter than his girlfriend's own?

It's when he hears her take action that Rarity comes back to her, helping her with her magic to button up the jacket and also to put on the pants. For a few seconds she could see the stallion's imposing calves and thighs, he doesn't forget the legs and it shows. She fought as hard as she could and together they ended up dressing the black stallion in divine white, seemingly coming from the clearest clouds of Cloudstale.

Then the smile Drew had on his face at first faded away. As for the first time, he was far from being tall enough for his slender body and well above average.

He nodded disappointed and disappointed that he nodded.

"Rarity... It's too tight... and the worst part is that I think you did it on purpose." he said as he noticed the mare's attitude.

Rarity stood in front of him, his hands against his mouth to hide his all-too-satisfied smile. The stallion's abs were sticking out perfectly through the cloth, perhaps making them look better than when they were bare.

Rarity did her job well, she seemed to think.

"Oops." she said falsely as she began to get a nosebleed.

----------------------------------------------------------

The next scene takes place in the library, where Lance and Twilight usually meet. So it's no big surprise that they choose this place for their "date".

Everybody is busy today, between all the couples who won't come (who represent about 80% of the ponies in high school according to the poll made by Teddy and Pinkie pie), and the singles who, under the risk of being alone in an avalanche of love, still prefer to stay at home, nothing will disturb them.

Lance has ordered a book for Twilight, as was to be expected. This one is signed by Miss Plume, a world-famous writer whose lexicon is the only one to take the purple unicorn by surprise. Twilight never stops learning and will no doubt appreciate her books on equestrian history and philosophy.

"I know her but don't have any of these books in the Ponyville library, thank you very much Lance." she thanks him followed by a discreet kiss on the cheek.

She then handed her own gift to Lance, who took it from both hooves. The package is not very heavy and given the size and shape, Lance can easily guess that it is also a book.

The package is quickly torn, leaving room for surprise on the stallion's face.

"How to talk to girls in a friendly way?" He reads it out loud.

"Yes, you told me yourself that you had a lot of trouble expressing yourself clearly and stress-free in front of other girls." she began in an explanation that will last. "I too was very nervous whenever I had to talk to someone, so I learned from books like this one. I think you know that, but mares and stallions have a completely opposite way of thinking. For example, we mares have..." she continues.

Poor Twilight, she doesn't realize that her extended monologues are told in the wind. Most ponies would give her signs (discreet or not) that she talks a little too much, but not Lance.

The stallion could not bring himself to be so rude and resigned himself to listening to her until she finished or realized her mistake herself. A few details escaped her as he looked at her, she who preferred to talk rather than breathe, it seemed.

Problems to address others, would not say when have the way so. Maybe that's why he fell in love with it, he wondered.

He then took the book back into his hands, still watching his girlfriend explain the tricks of the book. He understood that he didn't really need a book to talk to mares, as long as he could listen to them, that would be enough.

He handed the book to Twilight, who suddenly stopped talking, looking surprised.

"That's very nice of you, Twilight, but I don't really need it anymore." he replied sincerely, never taking his eyes off her.

"Oh..." was all she could say, before she started smiling too. "Hey... good news then." she said.

The two unicorns instinctively drew closer and began to kiss cheerfully. Books can't teach us everything, after all, sometimes we have to prefer testing.

----------------------------------------------------------

Finally, in front of the establishment, and more precisely in this street that they now know well, two pegasus meet there every day. But today, in addition to their usual visit to Ganimède, Fluttershy and Harri intend to exchange gifts here. It's a good thing their pockets are big enough to carry their belongings.

But above all, their happiness comes from the little kitten they feed and cherish, and he spends his first moment playing and taking care of it.

It's undoubtedly thanks to this animal that the two have been able to get closer, they owe him a proud candle.

After about ten minutes of playing ball with Harri and receiving pleasant cuddles from Fluttershy, the Pegasus is the first to bring it to the table.

"Well, Fluttershy, you know what day it is today, so..." he starts before he gets cut.

"What day is today? she asked unconsciously.

The innocent question brought a strange feeling to Harri's face, as if he felt he had done well to ask the question, both relieved and anxious.

"Uh, Fluttershy... It's... it's Valentine's Day today, you forgot..." he said penau, an air of disappointment in his voice.

He was about to give her his present, and it might have been a little odd to give it to her without her knowing the context, Harri thought. As he regained his composure, he noticed the big smile on Fluttershy's face, soon accompanied by a childish, shy laugh.

Fluttershy was sitting next to Ganimède, hiding her mouth with her hands and her eyes closed. She was so cute like that, Harri could not help but compliment her even though he wondered why she was laughing.

"It was a joke Harri, I know very well what day it is." confessed the mare, looking the stallion in the eyes, as if apologizing.

Harri didn't recognize Fluttershy, or rather had never known him in the joke, that's more the specialty of Pinkie pie or Rainbow Dash. But her sudden change of mood brought her back to her senses.

"HAHA! You got me, Fluttershy." said the pegasus to please the mare before sitting down next to her. "So, as I was saying, it's Valentine's Day and I got you a present."

Harri took a little box out of his pocket and placed it in Fluttershy's hand, and Fluttershy accepted his gift. But before she opened it, she also gave him her own present, which she'd been hiding all along.

The two Pegasuses opened the boxes they were given at the same time, finding somewhat similar objects inside. Not to say completely identical.

Harri and Fluttershy were surprised to find in both boxes the same tape recorder, black with the few buttons that made it work. They looked shocked at this common idea, before Harri started smiling loudly, pushing Fluttershy to do the same.

"I didn't know you sang Fluttershy." he said cheerfully.

"What?" he said. "How did you guess?" she began blushing, hiding her face behind her pink hair. "Did you do it, too?" She then asked in her increasingly discreet voice.

"Well... Sort of." he replied, causing his hand to scratch her neck nervously, not hiding his blush from him too. "We can listen to mine first if you want," he suggested.

Fluttershy regained confidence as he looked into Harri's eyes, he was as nervous as she was when she heard what the other was saying on that recording. She finally pressed the button and launched the camera.

Then Harri did the same, both audios were covers of well-known songs about love. The melodious and rhythmic voices of the two Pegasus were a real pleasure to listen to together.

At the end of the two songs, they didn't know what to say, they could only look at each other and hug each other, happy with the gift and the attention each gave to the other. With Ganimède huddling in the middle of their cuddle, the painting gave a family image to this simple little couple and their animal.

-----------------------------------------------------------

For Teddy and Pinkie pie, it was the festive spirit that drove them to the different shops. A long way from Valentine's Day, the two ponies spent their afternoon buying things to prepare the end of the year's head with great pomp and circumstance. After all, they were giving each other pleasure by buying what the other wanted, weren't they?

"We'll take this dough, I'm going to make my best muffins with it." Pinkie reacted when she spotted an ingredient she considered essential to each of her own parties when she was in Ponyville.

"Okay, and I want these headphones, they'll be perfect for music." he says as he picks up a package containing what he's been looking for, his eyes shining with ecstasy as he reads the options on the device.

They spent countless dollars, for their friends and all the people who will be there that day, but also for them, in a way...