• Published 1st May 2020
  • 1,540 Views, 15 Comments

My Pony Academia - Omegafr



Story with Mane 6 in the Pony Academia, with 6 stalions on their sides.

  • ...
11
 15
 1,540

Back to the Pony Academia

For the first time in a very long time, Light was deeply asleep as the first rays of sunlight were already penetrating the transparent windows and reaching his eyes. The constant light that had now settled on his face was beginning to take effect, gradually forcing him out of his sweet world. His awakening was slow and arduous, trying to remember why he was there.

When he turned to face the cyan pegasus he had spent the night with, it was absent and left his half of the cold, empty bed in its place. It was when he noticed a brightly torn wrapper on his bedside table that he remembered why he was having such a hard time waking up. To say the least, the couple had spent a long night, rocked by their primal instincts and punctuated by a few squeaks coming from their bed.

The stallion felt that he was naked under the crumpled sheets, he had had the decency to throw him away after the act, he thought to reassure himself. Surprisingly, and helped by the cold time of year, there were no suspicious traces of the stallion showing or even smelling through the room their act, so doing it in winter was definitely a good idea.

When Light came to his senses, he thought it was a funny idea to warn his group of stallion friends, thinking that Rainbow would surely do it with the mares. He picked up his phone from the same bedside table and wrote to the group of six boys, wondering if it would be helpful to strut around.

The answer was quickly found, everyone knows that the first time is not like what you see on the internet, but his memories of last night made him proud of his performance all the same. Once the message was sent, he put on what he found in the closet, put on jeans and a shirt that he didn't even button and walked out of the room.

Surprised to see that it was almost noon and yet, not a sound in the house, he seemed to be the only occupant. Checking each room, there were indeed a few people missing, only Scootaloo was still sleeping in his room on the other side of the living room. She was lovely once she was calm and motionless, she really looked like her big sister, the stallion thought to himself, so much so that they really did look like sisters.

Light closed the door and left her in her dreams, surely with Rainbow Dash as heroine. A flash of lucidity came to her then, had she heard them last night, he wondered?

I hope not, what an example I would set as a new big brother, he thought. His questioning was put to him when his phone rang, someone was calling him and it could only logically have been his girlfriend. He picked up the phone when he saw that it was indeed her.

"Hey, Dashie, where are you?"

"Hi Light, I'm with my parents at the supermarket." she answered. "We did some shopping for them and we're heading home now."

"Ah okay, cool."" he said. "You said we'd leave this afternoon, didn't you?"

"That's right, we'll eat and then we'll go back to the academy." She said before changing the subject completely. "By the way, it was super cool yesterday." she insisted, especially on the "super cool".

"Oh uh, yeah, but I suggest you talk about it during the trip, you're with your parents there anyway." Light asked, afraid we'd surprise them on that subject.

Light's instincts were true, as he could hear Bow and Windy on the other side of the wire, their voices echoing loudly through the market.

"AH LIGHT, YOU HAD A GOOD NIGHT I HOPE, DASHIE TOLD ME YOU USUALLY GET UP EARLY!" Rainbow Dash's mother screamed into the camera for no apparent reason.

"Uh, yeah, Windy, I just, uh, had a hard time falling asleep." he says in a believable way.

"ALL RIGHT, DON'T WORRY, WE'LL SEE YOU LATER!" added the father before hanging up Rainbow Dash's phone, ending the call.

With that, the next notifications Light received were the group's replies to his message. Everyone was surprised that they were doing it now, Drew joking that Rainbow's parents were cool at this point, the joke reached Light, and he laughed slightly.

"So, are you guys leaving soon?" Heard the stallion in a little voice coming from behind him.

He turned around and saw Scootaloo in front of him with a Wonderbolt plush in her hands, she was even more adorable than when she was sleeping with her sheepish look on her face. Her eyes showed the sadness she felt, giving Light the opportunity to be a good big brother. He put his knees on the ground and answered her with a touching look.

"And yes little sister, we are planning to leave after eating." he said, putting his hands on her knees.

"All right." she replied simply. "I wish you could have stayed a little longer." she confessed, lowering her hands to her knees.

Light put his hand on her mane and began to caress her, spanking her head up.

"I know, Scootaloo, but we promised our friends we'd be back to find them before school starts again." he justified.

Scootaloo readily accepted this answer, after all she too was looking forward to seeing Applebloom and Sweetie Belle again. But she thought she didn't know her elders well enough, she secretly hoped they would stay a little longer anyway, without ever admitting it. Seeing that she was still disappointed by this answer, Light opted for a hug, sitting on the floor and taking her in his muscular and comforting arms.

"We'll get back to you as soon as we can, Scoot, and we'll be back for the next vacation all right." he said as he continued to stroke her purple mane, giving her the same nickname as Rainbow Dash.

Sccotaloo loved his big brother's warm, well-built body, he was perfect for cuddles like this, both soft and strong. His smile appeared again on his lips, comforting Light, proof that he had done his job well.

"You want to help me set the table, the others will be back soon." he suggested, so we could spend more time together.

"All right, I'll set the plates." replied the filly with a smile brighter than the sun itself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The table now in place and the rest of the family having finished their walk to the market sounded the beginning of their last meal all together. The mood was as good as at the other lunches, with a little something extra from Light and Rainbow Dash.

The not always discreet glances they were sending each other were simply misunderstood by the filly. It must be said that to do it for the first time, it necessarily brings them closer together and these two had understood that. Unfortunately for them, Windy and Bow gave each other the same look, seeming to have understood the state of mind of their daughter and their son-in-law.

Damn it... they understood, Light thought nervously, hoping not to have any allusions or innuendos during the time they had left to spend here. Unlike the other times, this meal was rather silent, which is surprising when you know the often cheerful attitude of the parents on the other side of the table. Even Scootaloo asked much less questions than before, Light thought that she knew her elder very well now and smiled at the idea from time to time.

The dessert consisted of ice cream and a small log was on the same level as the rest, calmly and cheerfully. Light received countless messages during the meal as his phone kept vibrating in his pocket. The group of boys must surely have been exchanging their activities and memories of the last few days in their respective families, the stallion concluded.

Once the meal was over, Windy insisted on tidying up with her husband and Scootaloo, while Rainbow Dash and Light made arrangements to leave in a few moments. Rainbow borrowed a bag to store her gift, with Light simply putting her medal around her neck, which was still shining brightly. Their clothes were washed yesterday so he could leave without leaving anything behind.

"All right, you ready?" she asked with her bag around her elbow.

"Yes, I'm ready." He answered proudly wearing his medal.

The couple came out of the room to be greeted with a surprise family hug, Scootaloo leaping into their arms, just like Windy and Bow. It's a good thing they were both sturdy, because a fall would have happened if they hadn't been.

"YOU'RE GOING TO MISS BOTH OF US." the husband groaned loudly, seemingly on the verge of tears.

"EVERYBODY COME IN WELL AND FUN WITH YOUR FRIENDS." cried the mother with the same intonation of voice.

"YOU SEND US NEWS EVERY DAY, PROMISE ME!!!" The filly also shouted the filly in the arms of her elders.

With the audience on the verge of tears, Rainbow Dash and Light didn't wait to reassure them, comfortably giving them a hug and speaking to them in a calm and composed voice.

"Don't worry about us, we'll be fine, as always." she said in her parents' arms.

"And I promise, as soon as all our friends are back, we'll send you a group picture." Light continued, hugging the filly leaning against her chest.

So... this is what it means to have a family, Light thought as he released himself from his little sister's embrace. That's, uh...

...awesome!

Then it was Rainbow Dash who left her parents' arms, stepping back a few steps to reach the doorway. Light opened the door and with a last salute, they took to the air, heading for the Pony Academy.

"Our daughter is all grown up now." she said, wiping away the tear from her cheek, watching her two children leave her sight too quickly for her.

"And she's found a wonderful companion." said her husband as he put his hand on his wife's shoulder.

"I'll become as cool as they are." concluded the smiling filly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The two Pegasus had started their way to the Pony Académia, Rainbow not insisting on racing this time. The first few minutes they left the Cloudstale area completely were silent, neither of them daring to engage in conversation. Light knew why he didn't, he had told her on the phone that they would talk about... this.

This memory followed another, he still remembered some parts of last night with her. His cheeks turned pink as he kept smiling, not wanting to trade those memories for anything in the world.

"Then... uh..." began the pegasus timidly, visibly as nervous as his coltfriend to talk about it. "That was... cool." was all she could say before clearing her throat.

"Yeah, no doubt about it." he nodded, half closing his eyes to mask his distress and appear unfathomable.

"We'll do it again... won't we?" She asked curiously, feeling her face warm as she thought back to that night as well, admitting she was thinking about it.

"... I, of course...!" he replied hastily, his cheeks taking on a tomato red hue.

His nervousness made him scratch the back of his head in midair, somewhat avoiding eye contact. Rainbow Dash had smiled when she saw that she was not alone in the embarrassment, Light looking very much like John all of a sudden. She still wanted to continue the conversation on this subject, having no other idea in mind, to tell the truth. She came close to him, their wings almost touching.

"You know, uh, it was my first time." she admitted, simply looking ahead.

Light turned to her at the revelation, seeing half of her now purple face. It's true that they got excited, they hadn't clarified the situation last night, they thought they were hot but not that they had never been hot before.

Rainbow now dodged Light's gaze as she wanted to look into his magenta eyes. He smiled innocently, opting to take her hand in his, spanking it at him by briefly turning his head.

"Me too." he said before finally looking tenderly into his deep eyes.

Rainbow let her mouth drop as she subconsciously plunged into the cyan eyes of the pegasus.

"Really?" she exclaimed, Light responding with a nod.

Given the popularity of Pegasus in high school, Rainbow Dash thought it was past its prime, having plenty of mares to choose from who blushed at the mere mention of her name. Besides, from what she had heard in the noises in the hallway or otherwise, the first time was not really amazing. Finally, she put it down to the fact that they were just great at countering it.

"I, uh... I thought you'd done it before, you being popular and all." she said with a fleeting look again.

"Dashie." he called, the spank turning again with his tender tone. "You know very well that all I did was gently flunk any mares that offered me anything. You're the first one I've ever dated." he clarified.

He kept his tender gaze as he tangled his fingers with those of the mare, smiling and moving closer until the feathers of each caressed the other wing. His assertion only made the Pegasus even prouder, taking on a face similar to his own. The mare pulled her companion's hand to take her not closer to her as he had suggested, but to dodge a cloud on the road.

"We should look ahead anyway." she said, keeping in touch, waiting for an answer.

"Oh, yeah, you're right." he replied with a nervous laugh, bringing the view before him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When he finally arrived in the city, Light congratulated himself inwardly for having kept the path between here and Cloudstale, you never know it can still be useful, he thought to himself. Snow was also present on the roofs of the houses, giving the two pegasus a magnificent panorama of the city that seemed a little too "urban" at first glance. They quickly found the gigantic establishment that served as their high school and landed in front of it.

"Wait, don't have the keys." she said to herself like the revelation of the century, casting an emotionless glance at the stallion.

"Relax, Dashie." he says, pulling a key out of his pants, "Celestia trusted me enough to give me a spare key, I told her I'd get back before she did." He nodded proudly. "But the gym is closed until she comes back." he said as he walked towards the main gate.

"That's all right, I just need my wings to train myself." she replied, spreading her cyan wings, spanking the stallion who was opening the gate from the shadows.

"Yeah, and then the others will come in turn, normally have school for the two of us until tomorrow." he nodded.

"Yeah, I saw from the group conversation that everyone was giving their arrival date. It's really cool that we're all getting together for New Year's Eve." she said, folding her wings and entering the courtyard with Light.

"It sure is, especially since Teddy and Pinkie must have been planning a crazy party for us." he said cheerfully as he thought of the possibilities.

"Um, so, do you fancy sleeping together tonight?" she asked, and she wouldn't let him say no, grabbing his arm.

"That's fine with me, that's the only time we'll be able to, Celestia's coming back tomorrow night from what she told me." he said, scratching his chin.

Both Pegasus spent their free time returning to their respective practices, with Rainbow Dash working her turns in the hallways of the high school. Light gave her permission, hoping she wouldn't do any damage, while he worked on his calves and cardio in the courtyard. They did their stretches together before showering in the showers near their dormitories, with Light offering to shower together, which Rainbow agreed to immediately.

Once the shower was over, the evening went on as they each talked to their respective groups of friends, sending messages non-stop. Drew wanted to tell everyone about the news of Light and Rainbow's "rapprochement" last night.

"WHAT YOU SAID TO THEM!!!" screamed the pegasus with all his soul in Light's dormitory, letting loose because no one was here to hear them.

"I thought you'd be prancing in front of the girls." he nodded in defense.

"I hate it when people think they know how i act." she said before throwing herself at him.

Rainbow blushed at the realization that everyone knew they'd done it, and that they were probably asking a whole bunch of embarrassing questions, hearing her phone vibrating all the time.

She wanted to make Light pay for it, thinking that she could go all the way in her false anger that unconsciously made her look cute. Light was stronger than she was physically and very quickly, revenge turned into a game of tickling and permanent affection.

If Light did have a weak spot, it was that he was ticklish, and the mare abused this weak spot by spanking him twisted with laughter, screaming with happiness as his fingers moved frantically against her ribs, spanking him with laughter.

After several minutes of intense exhilaration from the stallion, Rainbow decided it was time to let him breathe.

Light lay on the bed, his hair a mess and his torso half exposed by his t-shirt that no longer covered his abs as he slowly caught his breath. He wiped away tears of joy as he put his hand over his eyes and was still smiling, which made him incredibly sexy from the point of view of the mare above him. He looked like he was posing for this kind of very adult magazine, waiting to be photographed or even drawn or painted like a work of art.

"Stallions are sexier when they don't do it on purpose." she mumbled to herself as she chewed her lips.

"What?" Nodded Light, having heard her voice but not the words coming out of it.

"Nothing, nothing." she said emphatically, looking at his bedside table to prevent him from seeing her growing roar. "Let's move on to the last stage of the evening." she said, resuming her tone of voice and her seductive smile.

On the table was the box of condoms that Light had bought from Cloudstale, Rainbow took out a wrapper and placed her lips against the stallion's. Before Light realized what was happening, he was being drawn into a new wave of pure emotion and didn't want to escape it.

Although he didn't really expect this when he accepted it in his dormitory bed, he couldn't bring himself to push away the immaculate, excited beauty that lay above him at the moment. It just wasn't supposed to become a habit, but as they were alone tonight, he took it as an excuse to let loose again.

----------------------------------------------------------

While the huge buildings had long since left the horizon, the sight of the destination was a good omen for the land pony. He knew that Light and Rainbow had already returned, and they also knew what he didn't want to know, the thought of dubious messages from Drew making him reluctantly visualize the thing.

He would have wanted to fall asleep in his cabin but couldn't, forcing himself to do something about it. The landscape was a good source of distraction, so he would spend those few hours contemplating the mountains and valleys he had seen on his first trip.

Arriving at the station early enough, the sun was not even fully visible yet, and the icy winter air could be felt on his hands as he lifted his suitcases. Fortunately, the academy was not far from the station and he quickly rang the bell at the entrance. Light finally came out as he had guessed to open it, recognizing his shy friend.

"Hi John, good to see you again!"

"Hello Light, it's good to see you too." he replied.

"Let me help you with that." he said, taking one of his suitcases. "You're here early, don't you need a three hour train ride from Manehattan to here?" He asked himself.

"Yes, I got up at five o'clock sharp." he said in his tired voice.

"FIVE HOURS... I think the day I meet your father, we'll have a long talk." he nodded.

"He never leaves Manehattan. Where's Rainbow?"

"She's still sleeping peacefully... in my bed." he added.

"Ah, I see." John muttered, starting to blush.

The two friends spent the morning telling each other about the last few days in more detail. John said it went well, even when he talked to him about Applejack, "He didn't care, but at least he seemed to believe me." were his words.

Light could only be happy for his friend, but his happiness exploded when he, in turn, talked about the party and his new family. Each word emphasized the stallion's growing joy, which John could hardly escape. To see him so euphoric when before he had nothing to say about those few days was to everyone's taste.

Speaking of everyone, the doorbell at the entrance to the gate worked about every three hours, each member of the group came back one after the other. Director Celestia had returned that evening, seeing the dormitories gradually filling up.

The last one to arrive was three days after Light and Rainbow had returned, and that was Fluttershy.