• Published 1st May 2020
  • 1,528 Views, 15 Comments

My Pony Academia - Omegafr



Story with Mane 6 in the Pony Academia, with 6 stalions on their sides.

  • ...
11
 15
 1,528

A strange offer

The 4:00 p.m. bell sounded the end of classes for our friends, taking the rest of their class out of the cold and boring French room. Most of the students made no secret of their joy at finishing class, letting satisfied smiles appear on their faces.

"Hi, girls." confidently called out to a young high school student, addressing Twilight and Rarity as they walked out of class.

They turned around, and the student's name was Felix. He was a six-foot tall giant, with a smile on half his lips, beige skin and long hair at the front. Few people spoke to him because he preferred to talk to his "group", as he called it, by message. Intrigued by his call, Rarity asked him.

"Yes, Felix, what do you want?" she asked him out of the corner of her eye.

"I talked to my group and they found a way to make a lot of money easily." he began. For that, I'm going to need both of you, so if you want to find out more, it's at my place," he said afterwards with a rather worrying smile.

Felix always had the same smile on the corner of his lips, both charming and at the same time sarcastic and disturbing. Even the girls who normally go for bad boys were not interested in him, as his face suggested some dark intentions on his part. Simply put, people were afraid of him simply because of his grace, or rather because of his beautiful but sneaky face.

Still animated by the anguish of seeing his eyes looking at them, the girls response was unquestionable.

"It's nice of you to have thought of us, but we're not interested, sorry." Twilight replied hastily but in a calm tone.

"Yet it's not complicated what to do, I'll let you think about it." he said afterwards, keeping the same serene expression on his face.

"They said they weren't interested." replied Lance, having listened to their conversation.

Felix then turned his gaze to the bluish stallion, still with his hands in his pockets. Lance swallowed the saliva in his throat when he met Felix's gaze, remembering that if he was afraid of being alone with a girl, he was even more afraid that he was the girl... The land pony relished for a few seconds in the horror vision he gave off, loving to look down on others because of his size.

"It seems to me that the discussion does not concern you." he said in his calm, dark voice, as if he still had the situation under control.

"They said no so it's no." said a fifth voice behind the large pony, forcing him to turn around once more with a flowing movement of his head.

Much to Felix's dismay, it was Drew who now intervened, forcing him to look at him as an equal. Felix kept his almost provocative smile at this level, not caring about his opponent's physical strength. However, he hated talking to someone as tall as he was, wanting to keep the sense of dominance he no longer had, he decided to leave.

"You girls are missing a golden opportunity." he said, walking away from the group with his hands in his pockets.

"This guy's a freak." Lance announced, turning to the girls.

"We don't know that, but I'm not going into a stranger's house like that." Twilight nodded as if acting on principle.

"I wonder what he was talking about when he said to make a lot of money." Rarity said, placing his index finger under her neck as a sign of questioning.

"Bullshit, as always." announced the great black unicorn. "I know his neighborhood, and it's by far the least advisable in all of Equestria." he said, suggesting that he wasn't exaggerating with his serious voice.

"Anyway, let's forget it, are you coming Twilight?" Lance asked, referring to their almost job at the CDI, which they enjoyed so much.

"I'm coming, see you later, Rarity and Drew." she said as she greeted them.

"See you later, I'm going to go back to that fancy store I saw last time." the fashion fan told Drew.

"Is he in the mall?" He asked, looking like he had something on his mind.

Rarity nodded, seemingly delighting Drew with a simple nod.

"I have to go, the coach told me he ordered our soccer jerseys for the club." he explained. We can go together," he finally suggested.

"Gladly." she nodded, seeming delighted at the idea of having a bodyguard, as the streets aren't always safe, especially now.

----------------------------------------------------------

Lance and Twilight made their way up the stairs to the IRC together, while the stream of students leaving the classes came down them with enthusiasm. Since Friday is the last day before the weekend, all classes end at 4pm at the latest, with teachers easily noticing the lack of attention at this time of the week. Once in front of the door of the DIC the two friends were greeted by Starlight Glimmer, who takes care of the place on Fridays, having the afternoon free.

"Ah, there you are, hold the keys." she said, rushing towards the two friends, obviously in a hurry.

"Thank you Starlight." nodded the unicorn stallion as he took the keys.

Without being able to say anything more, Starlight headed for the stairs, his bag hanging from her shoulders. Lance was astonished, it was the first time he'd seen her run so fast, a fake smile on her face.

"Is... is there something wrong with her?" He asked Twilight, who was already taking her place in the DIC.

"Unfortunately for her, she still lives in Ponyville, so she has to hurry to catch her bus before it leaves." she answered.

"If the timing is so tight, all she had to do was tell me, I'll make her leave early now." he said, feeling sorry for his situation, thinking he was guilty.

"No, don't worry about her, it's just that she's looking forward to seeing everyone in Ponyville again." she said in reply.

Lance kept the Starlight situation in the back of his mind, wanting to clear things up with her when the time came.

The two friends were now alone in this library with a computer room, starting to sort through the documents in view of the lack of visitors to advise, as usual. Lance thought it was a good time to ask the purple unicorn something, open for discussion.

"Said Twilight." he began. "Is this... Do you miss ponyville?" He asked after a second's hesitation.

"I don't know, it's true that since I've lived here for so long, it's strange to get used to the way of life here, but I don't mind." she said smiling. "Why do you ask?"

"You told me you ran the city library with your assistant there. This library, was it bigger than here?"

"Yes it was, but here, I don't feel like I'm the assistant anymore." she said, keeping her smile on her face, to Lance's surprise.

"Why do you say that, I don't really like the hierarchy, you know." he said looking away, understanding that she considers him... a kind of boss.

"As far as books go, no problem, but it's the computers I can't help." she says.

Lance had quickly noticed the separation that was being made, Twilight was advising on which books to choose, while Lance had to manage all the computer requests. The lack of computers in the Ponyville library was a major drawback. As she continued to put the books away, Lance stopped to think about what she had just said.

"You know, if that's what it is... I can teach you." he said, turning back to Twilight, which immediately shut down its operations.

"That would be one solution. "she began by saying. "But will it take long?" she asked next.

"The sooner we get started, the quicker it will be." he said, standing up, placing his hands on his hips.

"All right then, and thank you, Lance."

Without waiting and quickly finishing the remaining rows, Twilight took her place in front of the main computer, which until then had only been available to the head of the DIC and Lance. Lance first taught her how to use the software on the computer, which was mainly used to write down when a book was borrowed and returned.

Lance regained that feeling he knew every time he helped or advised someone, knowing that he listened carefully to every word he said. He loved to make himself useful, and couldn't be happier to help again the person he saw as his best friend.

Someone walked into the DIC and Lance went to counsel him, asking Twilight to wait for him. The unicorn began to browse through the open pages, without really knowing what she was really doing, until Lance returned. She finally opened the history of the device, then noticed a site called "How to fell 2", she clicked on it out of curiosity. Her action was followed by a constant accumulation of questions in her head.

Perhaps it was Starlight that had consulted it before, the time of the link opening contradicting this hypothesis however. No doubt, it was Lance who had sought this link, Twilight then wondered why they could have pushed him to do this. That's when she saw the computer's mouse being made to close the page, a bluish hand leading her to turn around and recognize him. Lance had finished with the high school student and had returned to his place behind Twilight. Noticing the page, he quickly closed it and returned to the IRC site, hoping to resume class without distractions.

"Why did you go to that site ?" she asked sitting on the desk chair facing Lance.

Lance took a moment before finally looking at Twilight's eyes, which were devoid of double meanings as he thought they were. No, she just wondered, not knowing what it meant to him. Swallowing what little saliva he had in his throat, he opened his mouth and decided to consider her as his psychiatrist in addition to his friend.

"I've always found it hard to talk to girls." he began, "not to hit on them or anything, no, just talk to them normally." he said, letting his arms drop down along his body. "It's almost like an illness or a handicap for me, so... I'm trying to cure myself as best I can." he said, looking away.

"Yet with me everything's all right, isn't it?" She replied directly, standing up to be on the same level as him. "And I've never seen you have a problem talking with..."

"Have you ever seen me talking to girls other than you alone?" He said, wanting the word of Twilight.

As she looked back over the past few months, she realized the answer was no. She'd never seen Lance talk to a girl before, only with each other. She wanted to fight back.

"But with me, it..."

"It's going well, yes." he said, cutting her off again to hide his stress. "I don't know why, but with you, I've never had this problem. It's as if you were... some kind of... cure;" he said, stopping to look at his eyes.

Twilight had never seen Lance like that before, she didn't think she was helping Lance every time they dated. She didn't wait long to figure out what he was thinking and then said.

"Happy to help you unconsciously." she said with a smile, eyes closed.

Lance could only nod to show his gratitude. Without her, he would be here, unable to counsel half the students in the school.

Without further ado, the two friends resumed their computer class, with the satisfaction of helping the other.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Drew and Rarity had made their way to the city's mall. With dozens of stores of all kinds, restaurants, bowling alleys and a movie theater, it was the perfect place to have a good time with friends.

Even though Drew went there on the coach's orders, he took the time to accompany Rarity to shops and jewelry stores so luxurious that he didn't see himself going in alone. As he expected, and not even having to offer it to him, he soon found himself with about fifteen dresses on his arm, wearing them without flinching. At the end of the twentieth outfit and the sixth jewellery box, he still asked himself a question...

"Them, Rarity, are you sure you have enough money to buy all this?" He asked puzzled at the sight of the pile of accessories sticking out of his head...

"Come on, I'm not going to throw my money away, honey, I just want to try them on, and you're going to help me make a choice." she nodded as she led him to a changing room.

For the next thirty minutes, Drew felt that he was being rewarded for his good company, and was treated to a real parade by the unicorn artist. She put on and showed up without a break in about twenty dresses of different colors and designs, asking Drew's opinion at each assay. The large black unicorn was even beginning to think that people in the store were going to take them for a couple, and Rarity's annoying tendency to call her "darling" went in that direction. The mare's flashy side led a few stallions to also enjoy the show, who were quickly spotted by Drew, giving an angry look to make them understand to divert theirs.

Once the last dress had been tried on, Rarity set her sights on a single item, putting all the others back on the shelves, sounding almost like a waste for Drew who found it fantastic 100% of the time. They went to the checkout counter and the salesgirl suggested an item for the gentleman.

"Would you be interested in this article, sir?" She asked, presenting an all-white tuxedo that would look great on her dark skin.

"Oh no thanks, I just came to help my friend make a choice, that's all." he said with a smile and his usual sympathy, scratching his head.

"And if you just try it on." Rarity suggested, "you've seen me in twenty different outfits, you can wear something other than your leather jacket." she said with a connotation of blackmail for Drew.

Her sympathy for Drew was overwhelming once again, thinking he might be doing this for his friend who was asking him. With the saleswoman, they went to another booth and they could hear Drew struggling to fit entirely into this tuxedo that was decidedly too small for his build. After two minutes of fierce fighting, he managed to insert the last button and walk out of the booth, letting the girls finally see the result.

This tuxedo was really too small, so much so that his muscles were perfectly visible through the garment, to the delight of the spectators. The saleswoman complimented her appearance in this way, sitting down as best she could to hide the excitement that the six-pack of white was bringing her. Rarity had already taken his phone out to take a picture of him before he could shoot back.

"Hey Rarity, delete it." he said almost embarrassed, the tuxedo almost preventing him from moving around as he pleased.

"Wait, everyone has to see you like this, you could easily get into the nobility like that." she said, choking a laugh as she sent the picture to our friends' newsgroup.

Drew could only sigh at the clever unicorn who had already won, expecting a few remarks when she returned.

"Okay, I'm going to take it out before I tear it up." he said, rushing back behind the curtain again.

When madam's shopping was over, he fled to the gentleman's turn to go where he was supposed to. He dragged her unwillingly into the sporting goods store.

The visit was short, however, so he spoke directly with the cashier and after presenting the order letter, could finally see the magnificent jerseys, shorts and socks of their football team.

The jerseys and socks were white, just as white as the tuxedo from earlier, forming a nice contrast to the black shorts, all topped with a few stripes. Drew couldn't wait to try them on once he got home, hoping his coach had thought of taking the waist up for him so he wouldn't restrict his movements.

Rarity, who was bored but not bored by this "amateur" job as she put it, didn't hesitate to tap his foot a few times, preventing Drew from looking at the rest of the products. She finally took his hand and pulled him continuously until he left the mall.

They went back the other way, each one with a bag in their hand, the second one tangled in the other's fingers... until Drew realized why all those prying eyes were on them and decided to break the handle.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once Drew and Rarity were back, 7pm had just rang and the unicorn headed straight to the last stadium of the high school, where he met his friends to present them with the outfits. As for Rarity, she was directly addressed by Twilight as she entered the lobby.

"Hey, Rarity, good timing, I've got something to show you in the lounge. Can you come over?"

"Yes, of course, but first take a look at the beautiful dress I have at the..."

Rarity began to take the dress out of her purse, but a noise stopped her in her monologue.

The two friends heard a strange noise coming from the garage, where the student or students were putting their cars down. The noise seemed to be an inaudible scream at this distance, which already froze the blood of the white unicorn.

"AAHH, WHAT'S THAT?" she said, clumsily hiding behind her bag, anxiety in her voice.

"I don't know, but someone needs help, and fast." Twilight replied to her friend before walking to the garage door and slowly opening it.

"AAHH Dear Wait, shouldn't we go and tell the big and strong boys instead?" she replied, not wanting to know what was going on on the other side.

"It's urgent, Rarity, come quickly." Twilight replied, rushing to the other side of the door.

Twilight's recklessness made her think it was Rainbow Dash in disguise, but it wasn't. Not wanting to leave her friend alone in such a critical moment, she reluctantly followed him. Once in the garage, there was Light's bike in the same place, but an old black car was also there.

The worst thing, according to Rarity, was finding out that the distress calls were coming from inside the trunk of the car.

"SOMEBODY GET ME OUT OF HERE, PLEASE!" were the complaints made by a poor soul trapped in the iron cage, his voice testifying to his panic.

Without making a sound, Twilight walked slowly towards the car, Rarity following the path she was tracing with tiptoe. They found themselves in front of the car, and before opening the trunk, which was obviously unlocked, they had the reflex to turn their heads in all directions, analyzing the slightest danger. During their inspection, a new call was heard, exactly the same as the last time, with the same intonation and panic in the voice.

"SOMEBODY GET ME OUT OF HERE, PLEASE!"

"We're going to get you out of here." said the purple unicorn before going into action.

The girls both opened the safe to free the prisoner, but were surprised to find them. Inside the safe was a phone that had made the distress call, which would reboot at the end of each recording.

"A... a recording?" The white unicorn wondered, almost preferring to find a stallion bound and gagged.

"But who the hell..."

Twilight didn't have time to finish her sentence when she felt an excruciating pressure on her lips, seeing a handkerchief being brought to her. The pressure was so great that she was pulled back, her mouth covered, smelling a strange odor emanating from the tissue. She grabbed her attacker's hand to try to free it, but she was beginning to feel her strength leave her, the sleep striking her with the delicacy of a train hurtling at full speed along the rails.

She turned her panicked eyes towards Rarity, who was in the same situation, their eyes crossing before continuing to try to free herself.

That handkerchief... that smell, it was her who tired the unicorns in an instant, draining them of all their strength and preventing them from escaping. It acted like a sleeping pill, and its effectiveness was proven.

The two friends were beginning not to be able to breathe, feeling their heavy eyelids and their bodies no longer responding to their call to free themselves.

"Curiosity is a nasty blemish, girls." finally said a disturbing voice belonging to their attacker.

THIS VOICE, it was...