• Published 1st May 2020
  • 1,539 Views, 15 Comments

My Pony Academia - Omegafr



Story with Mane 6 in the Pony Academia, with 6 stalions on their sides.

  • ...
11
 15
 1,539

New family second part

Light took a hot and incredibly invigorating shower as he used to do after these workouts. Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash was compelled to answer the countless questions that were popping into her parents' heads, all of them related to the surprise guest. Mind you, she liked it better than talking about her grades...

She had avoided the sensitive subject around the Pegasus family, saying that he didn't want to talk about it and neither did she. Once Light had dried off, he hadn't taken any extra clothes because Rainbow Dash had told him not to. He was forced to wear old clothes that belonged to his father, which had a check pattern that he didn't like, but he had to make do with it.

The family gathered around a rectangular table, the parents facing the children. While Light was expecting dinner at any moment, he was surprised to see that one last guest was present.

"This is my boyfriend, Light." she waved. "Light, meet the newest member of the family, my little sister, Scootaloo."

Hidden behind Rainbow Dash's left leg was a dark orange filly with a purple mane. She was clutching the leg of the pegasus, visibly shy in the face of the great unknown stallion in front of her.

Faced with the innocence she was showing, Light could only melt as he pushed him to smile tenderly at the filly as he placed his hands on her knees to look at her more attentively by bending down more at her level.

"Hello you." he said in the most tender manner possible, seeing the surprise in the filly's eyes. "You didn't tell me you had a little sister." he asked, keeping his eyes on the little one.

"It's very recent." nodded the father.

"We've adopted her." replied the mother, "she doesn't have any more parents." Windy nodded and lowered her eyes.

The revelation clicked in the stallion's head, she has no parents, just like... me. Her surprised look raised the filly's eyebrows, wondering what she was doing. Without really thinking about it, he started talking again about what was in his heart. He knelt down to get even closer to the filly, with Rainbow Dash taking off her leg so he could see her completely.

"I know what it feels like to have no parents." he nodded in a soft, comforting voice.

Light's response surprised Rainbow Dash's parents, better understanding why their daughter had avoided the subject earlier. They turned to Light, who continued his monologue, maintaining eye contact with Scootaloo.

"They died after I was born, I never knew him. It's hard at first, when you're a helpless colt." he said visibly with some painful memories. "But look at me today, I did well." he said, bringing his hand to the filly's hairy tuft, starting to caress her tenderly. "I have lots of friends, a fantastic girlfriend, and now a family."

Scootaloo hadn't taken her eyes off Light, she listened attentively, letting him play with her mane for a few moments. When he finished moving his hand, she began to smile at his cyan eyes.

"Can I... call you big brother?" She asked, a dazzling one in her eyes.

"With pleasure, little sister." the stallion nodded, before being cut off by the filly's embrace.

Light surrounded him with his thick, protective arms, he was ready to shed a tear when he saw what was happening. He had an adorable filly in his arms, whom he now made it his mission to protect and instruct at every opportunity. Their embrace was complete when Rainbow approached, placing her hand on the backs of the two pegasuses.

"You're coming, we're going to dinner." she said smiling and sympathetic to the situation.

"YES, I'm super hungry." replied the filly, delighted to sit at the table.

So the three Pegasuses sat down at the table, Scootaloo between her two elders, while Bow and Windy finished serving the dishes.

As Rainbow Dash suspected, the interrogation she had had with her parents about Light was just an appetizer. Pegasus was so harassed with questions that he stopped bringing his dish to her mouth to answer them. Even Scootaloo found himself asking all the questions that came to his mind, not touching his plate. The questions revolved around Light's past, but also his present at the academy with Rainbow Dash and the others. Everyone was part of the conversation, which lasted much longer than just dinner. Scootaloo then spoke at length about meeting his older sister and how great she was, listing all her accomplishments.

"And also the time you made your first Sonic Rainbow." she nodded in amazement as she surely remembered, prompting the mare to congratulate herself.

"I know I'm the most incredible mare in Equestria." Rainbow Dash said nonchalantly, recalling the feat.

"If you're the most incredible mare in Equestria, then I'm the most incredible stallion in the world." Light added, deliberately adding a layer of narcissism to mock her rival's attitude.

The remark made the parents laugh relentlessly as they listened attentively to the rich discussion of what they both already regarded as their children. For once, Rainbow Dash realized that he had gone too far and decided not to answer, or else the stallion would go into cardiac arrest.

When the meal was over, everyone helped clean and put away the kitchen utensils before going to bed. Rainbow Dash returned to her room, where she hadn't slept for several months, waving at her coltfriend. They were finally going to spend the night together, something that was strictly forbidden at the academy for obvious reasons. They soon wrapped their arms around each other, keeping the warmth of their bodies on a night that marked the beginning of winter and the first snow shower outside. After a few sweet words and kisses, they fell asleep without ever leaving each other, their foreheads glued together, the soft blanket covering them up to their necks.

----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, waking up was more than difficult for all the Pegasus, still warmly settled in their blankets. Waking up was not difficult for Light, however, having been used to getting up too much for a long time. His eyes opened on the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, Rainbow Dash was comfortably huddled against his chest, his hands hiding his mouth to let only his eyes appear closed. She who is usually so energetic and impulsive, her calm version in a cozy bed suited her just as well, quickly melting the heart of the stallion at her side.

He would have liked to cuddle her for hours, continue to feel her warmth and see her wake up from her deep sleep, but he decided otherwise.

When he looked out the window in front of him, the snow had already arrived on the clouds of the city, which had already covered the ground by a few centimetres. Light decided to take a morning stroll, taking the time to kiss the forehead of the tenderly sleeping cyan pegasus before finally coming out of the blanket. He sent a message to Rainbow Dash to warn her, hoping not to wake her with the vibration that followed, then dressed warmly before going out.

The wind was light and the sun was not about to rise, as the stallion was used to at this early hour, so the weather was perfect for him. He walked through the deserted streets, rediscovering his hometown and noticing that it had remained the same after all these years. Even though he didn't know the area very well, the closer he got to the city center, the more he spotted himself between the buildings that made up solid clouds.

The Rainbow Falls Factory, the weather control station, the Wonderbolt Recruitment Center, each building brought back a few memories as he walked past. Although he had never been inside one of them, these places were the hallmark of Cloudstale and the entire Pegasus culture. Light passed these buildings without stopping, continuing on his way to no particular destination, until one of them made him stop his march.

It is unusual for bakeries to be open so early in the day, yet a modest shop in this city center was already lit both by the interior light and by the colorful garlands that adorned its roof.

Plus, today is a special day so why open up shop knowing that everyone would stay home. With no particular purpose in mind, Light decided to go in, just wanting to enjoy the atmosphere offered by the decorations inside and maybe get to know the manager already on his feet.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think the kids will like my winter party specialty?" Asked for pegasus when he turned on the oven in his kitchen.

"Our Dashie loves it, there's no reason why Scootaloo and Light shouldn't love it." reassured her devoted husband.

"Speaking of Dashie, I'm going to go see her, it's almost 11:00, she should be awake by now."

The Pegasus walked to her daughter's room, already imagining she was in the arms of her beloved. When she opened the door, she was confused to find only her daughter getting out of her cozy bed. The cyan mare turned towards her when she heard the doorknob turn.

"Hello mom." she said with a broad smile as she approached her, exchanging a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello darling, do you know where your boyfriend is?" She asked herself.

"I'm just here." replied a voice at the entrance to the room, which made the mare turn around.

"There you are, hello Light." she said, exchanging another kiss. "The meal is almost ready, come and settle in." she nodded before returning to her husband in the kitchen.

Light had come back just in time so that no one would notice his absence, having put his jacket against the cold on the coat rack in the entrance. He came closer to say hello to his beloved.

"And hello to you, too." he said, before placing a kiss on Rainbow Dash's lips, which she gladly returned.

"YEEEEESHHHHHH!!!" Moaned a voice behind the stallion.

As it turned out, the filly named Scootaloo was present at the scene, not hesitating to express her disgust at it.

"Rainbow Dash, I thought you hated kissing!!!" She went on to say, surprised that her idol would agree to something she thought was disgusting.

"It's called growing up Scootaloo, one day you'll accept it too." she replied as she approached her little sister and frantically stroked her mane.

"AAHHH NO!!" The filly cried out at the horror revelation she had just heard, plugging her ears and stepping sharply back into the living room.

The filly's childish reaction made the couple laugh, especially Rainbow Dash, who remembered having the same kind of thought until recently.

"She looks a lot like you, Dashie." Light nodded.

"It's true, she's going to be just as great as me." she replied without a shadow of a doubt.

So the two lovers went to the middle of the living room where the table was already well stocked. A few appetizers to start the meal gently before moving on to the main course still in the oven. It was the first time that Light had ever eaten so well surrounded by his new family, and he could not help but be happy that Rainbow Dash had offered to come with her to share her unforgettable moments.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Exactly as expected, the meal was a rare demonstration of gastronomy, Rainbow Dash was really lucky to have such a good mother as a cook, which is not easy to guess when you see her like that. Once the desert ice cream was swallowed, it was time for everyone to gather in the living room.

The winter party is the most expected of children for a simple reason: the presents. It's a friendly time when the family gives presents to each other, so much so that Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash were no longer standing still. However, the first to be rewarded were Bow and Windy, their daughter bringing her gift that she had been hiding in her room since September before leaving for the Pony Academia.

"Here, Scoot and I picked it out especially for you." she said, before handing over the wrapping.

Bow and Windy seemed to have regained their childlike spirit as he tore up the wrapping paper to catch a glimpse of the box inside. Before Rainbow understood what was inside, she felt she had to explain something.

"It's a supporter's kit." she began proudly. "In it are all the possible accessories that great supporters need." she insisted.

"It'll give Rainbow Dash our encouragement in all these races." said the filly enthusiastically.

"OUR GIRLS ARE REALLY THE BEST." the sire cried out almost in tears as he rushed at them.

"OUR CHILDREN DESERVE THE BIGGEST HUG." Windy insisted, taking them in his arms with her husband.

As the embrace reached its climax, Light looked at the scene with a touching look, he didn't expect to be so touched by the family he had just entered.

It was around the parents to give their presents, and around the girls to take the eyes of little shiny puppies, which would pierce the heart of a nasty megalomaniac so cute they were with that face. Scootaloo received a new helmet with lightning flash patterns for these scooter rides and a special edition high-flying racing game, with wonderbolts featured on the jacket. Rainbow Dash received a book on the origins of Daring Do and her journey to becoming the intrepid adventurer described in the books.

"There you go, we hope you like it." their mother said, snuggling up to her husband. "We both chose." she concludes with a smile.

"Thank you, that's great." nodded the girls as they looked at the gift in their hands.

Light still attended the scene and couldn't look away in the face of such ecstasy.

"Light, this is for you."

Before he knew what he wanted, Light turned his head and saw Bow holding a little box on his arm. Looking confused, he took the box in both hands and opened it.

"It's not much, but we had to give you something." Windy insisted.

"You are our beautiful stepson after all." nodded the father, putting his hand on the lost stallion's shoulder.

Light was stunned, having come as a surprise guest, he was not expecting a gift. Of course, he had already received some when he lived at the orphanage, and even the director Celestia was giving him something, but this gesture, from these two pegasuses, was beginning to bring tears to his eyes.

The gift was an autographed medal from Spark Bolt, the fastest land stallion of all time, world record holder and one that Light was aiming to dethrone. The ribbon was colored blue, white and red, the athlete's favorite colors, and the gold medal had the Old Olympics logo in the center, consisting of five intersecting circles. Light slowly put it around his neck, which made him look triumphant, as if he had just run a marathon and had earned such an award.

Before the tears that dared him to fall to the floor ran out, Light took a deep breath to stay calm and hurried to Rainbow Dash's room without a word. The Pegasus were astonished at the stallion's reaction, raising a few eyebrows in confusion. Light came back a few seconds later with an empty frame in his hand that he had bought this morning, wiping away those tears.

"I thought maybe we could..." He took a second to sniff and tried to seem less emotional, "...we could take a family picture." he managed to get out.

Light's proposal was to everyone's liking, waiting no longer to immortalize the moment. With their gift in hand, and around Light's neck, the family gathered in front of the camera. Bow and Windy stood side by side to the right, Light stood behind Rainbow Dash, who had Scootaloo above her head.

A minute later, the picture was back in the frame, which was now placed on a cupboard with other family pictures, most of which were of Rainbow Dash when she was a filly. It was clear that Light had never had a party like this, and Scootaloo hadn't had one for a long time either.

Dinner time had come, and was soon eclipsed as well, which was always as rich a discussion as the table. Although they continued to get accurate answers to their question, Bow and Windy continued to learn about the life of their new son-in-law. The stories he began to tell caught their attention, but also that of Scootaloo, who seemed to love his older brother, while Rainbow Dash preferred to gobble up the tasty dishes within her reach.

Like yesterday, the end of the meal meant time to brush your teeth, shower and finally snuggle up in the warm duvets waiting for the Pegasus.

----------------------------------------------------------

Just as Morpheus was beginning to take the two Pegasuses to the land of dreams, one of them finally found himself in a nightmare. On the other side of the wall separating them from Rainbow Dash's parents' bedroom, the squeaks from the bed next door were audible enough for the young couple to hear. They brought intense shame to the face of the cyan pegasus, hiding her head under her pillow and understanding what it was all about, a redness visible on her cheeks by the moonlight.

Light could only be amused by the situation, seeing his Dashie in such deep embarrassment that he had the idea of his life. He leaned forward over Rainbow Dash's hidden head as he called out to her.

"Pssssssss, hey Dashie!" Call him.

The blushing pegasus passed a single eye outside the pillow to see what Light wanted, seeing that he wasn't wearing a top, leaving his chest built in the middle of his vision. His blushing only increased at this point.

"You want to return the favor." he said, pointing to a small bag in his hand.

With the darkness of the room, Rainbow Dash didn't really know what Light was holding in his hand, so he decided to bring it closer to the only visible eye of the Pegasus. When she shamefully recognized the condom wrapper, she had no strength to hide again.

At first, she found it very inappropriate, as she seemed to be the only one who remembered that a filly was sleeping in the house. However, it was when she looked up at her coltfriend and especially when she saw his almost diabolical expression on her lips that she thought that Scotaloo was finally sleeping on the other side of the house, probably already deeply asleep. The stallion really had a kind of gift for capsizing any mare, even the incredible cyan pegasus couldn't be insensitive to it. She slowly pulled her face from the pillow so that she could talk.

"Oh, you little pervert." she said in a suave voice, casting a charming glance at Light.

"Is it a crime to want to please my girlfriend?" He asked as he approached again, touching her snout with his own, feeling his warm breath on her face.

Getting excited, the mare grabbed the stallion and placed him down against the mattress, Rainbow sitting on top of him. She then pressed her forehead against his and whispered sensually to him.

"I hope you'll be as tough as you are in training." she insisted, grabbing each of her shoulders with her hands and sticking her bare, muscular chest.

"Count on it." the stallion may have said before her lips were blocked by that of the pegasus.

The kiss was by far the most intense that the couple realized, as each soon put their tongues in the other's mouth. The stallion still held the wrapper in his left hand, his right hand being free to wrap the mare's waist over him, who always kept her grip firmly and placed her hands around Light's head.

I did so well to get up early this morning, Light thought, noting mentally that I always keep this habit.

The squeaking from their bed hadn't started yet, but he knew that this night... was going to be the most wonderful night of their lives.