• Published 1st May 2020
  • 1,539 Views, 15 Comments

My Pony Academia - Omegafr



Story with Mane 6 in the Pony Academia, with 6 stalions on their sides.

  • ...
11
 15
 1,539

The prom

After Valentine's Day, it was time to go back to studying and leave less and less time for our friends to have fun with each other. Except for Teddy and Pinkie pie, whose name as a couple had really not been understood, the rest of the lovebirds also had less intimate moments of any kind. A simple rendezvous was planned in advance which was not to everyone's liking, Light and Rainbow Dash preferring to surprise each other.

As a result, when the school magazine finally announced the arrival of the prom, spirits were more than impatient for its arrival.

Rarity had had a great idea for the party, which was already shaping up to be unforgettable, and was quick to inform the organizers. Teddy found the idea attractive and Pinkie jumped right out of her chair. For the first time in the newspaper's history, he was going to involve his readers, all the students in the school, as well as the teachers.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Calm down girls, you'll all get a chance to express yourselves through a vote!" Explains an earthy, beige mare with a curly brown mane.

Her name is Alexia, and she and her partner Romuald are the presidents of the student body, the highest rank that students can attain.

Indeed, it is this body that makes the law among the students, giving the guidelines to be followed to every other club, otherwise it will be immediately dissolved. Their role is to make life at the academy more pleasant, even if this year's regime seems more dictatorial than anything else. They are the ones who have been asked for permission to organize inter-class or inter-club activities, such as the end-of-year ball in this case.

But today, the pupils are divided into two groups, the stallions on the first floor and the mares on the second. They sit around several round tables as if they were in a bar, discussing everything and nothing. Once the silence was established, she continued her explanation.

"Well, so if we are here today it is because of a brilliant proposal from our dear Rarity here." she said, pointing to the unicorn, spanking that all eyes were on her.

"Well, it's nothing you know." she decided to brag, remaining in the center of attention and smiling proudly.

"Her idea is simple." Alexia continued as she regained the audience's attention for the prom. "We've decided to showcase the finest duo in the academy!" she exclaimed, bringing some surprised but cheerful glances. "The stallions are voting for the most beautiful mare among us and we're going to do the same now."

The idea gradually emerged in most heads, until everyone understood and loved the idea. Some find simply electing the most beautiful stallion too reductive, but don't dare raise their voice, they won't change anything anyway. Besides, the idea is still nice... even if...

"The most beautiful stallion, there's no point in taking a vote." exclaims the cyan pegasus as it is heard throughout the room. "We all know it's..."

"LIGHT!!!" She was cut off by a pair of screams coming from behind, the butt flipped over sharply.

At the table next to our friends' table were two ground mares, joining hands and jumping with excitement. The first thing you notice about her is their identical T-shirt, with a picture of the stallion inscribed "I ❤ Light".

"He's so handsome."

"and so strong"

"he succeeds in everything he does"

"and everything he does is sublimated."

"he is powerful and protective"

"while being adorable and sensitive"

"he"

"is..."

"ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!" They cry out in unison, joining hands as all eyes are upon them.

They make a strong impression on these two, but they have only Light as a subject of conversation. They are so fans of him that everyone has forgotten their names, calling them just tic and toc, yes, at this point.

And although their praise may be flattering, they are not to Rainbow Dash's taste, finding the performance a little too focused on her boyfriend.

"Calm down, you two, you're going to make Rainbow Dash nervous." nodded the president into the microphone with a slight smile, bringing laughter to the room.

Before the pegasus swept over her, Applejack had the brilliant idea of tying her to her chair. Hell, no one had noticed her whip under her jacket, she has one in every situation.

While Rainbow Dash is blushing with anger and must surely be thinking of freeing herself to kill Alexia by waving her chair around, she resumes her speech.

"In any case, it's up to you, vote for the most beautiful stallion and only the most beautiful!" She says.

The request led some of her friends to give a paper to each mare in the hall. Even the cyan pegasus received one, who finally managed to free herself from her bonds after expelling all the air from her lungs, holding her breath for several seconds.

"So, are you going to vote for Light or are you going to feel obligated to choose your respective boyfriends?" The white unicorn asked the white unicorn as she used her magic to write the name of the popular Pegasus.

"Well, if you really have to vote for the physically handsome one, it's hard not to think of someone other than Light." Twilight admitted sincerely.

"Of course, the great mare that I am must have an equally great boyfriend!" She nodded and proudly slapped her chest.

"Applejack, are you voting for John?" Fluttershy remarked.

She seemed surprised at her friend's answer, she was probably the most honest of the group. The looks on her face demanded an explanation.

"Light is beautiful, there's no doubt about it, but to be honest, I find John so cute and adorable when he needs comfort that I can't decide." she said as her friends looked at her, also surprised at her choice, which they eventually understood. "Besides, I don't really want John to find himself in the middle of the ballroom dancing with all the spotlight on him, it would put him in a bad position, but my vote alone won't change anything..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"And the stallion who was voted the best-looking in the whole school is... JOHN!!! "Alexia shouted into the microphone, pointing to the land pony in the middle of the crowd.

Eyes began to turn to the shy stallion, blushing and spanking himself smaller and smaller. It was without counting on Light who approached his friend and put his arm over his shoulders.

"Wow, John, you beat me, and in a beauty pageant too, congratulations!" He glorified him with a friendly pat on the chest, happy that his friend was finally appreciated.

Indeed, according to the president's explanations, Light is only second on the list and Thunderlane in third place, who is also very flattered. With the ready exception that the Dark Pegasus preferred to strut his stuff in front of his few admirers, in front of the lost gaze of his boyfriend.

"WHAT? Isn't my boyfriend the handsomest? Impossible, there must be a mistake." complained the first place maniac, seeing this little game as a competition like any other.

"Hey Dashie, it's just a fun game, nothing to be dramatic about."

"Oh no, John, I'm sorry, I couldn't help but vote for you, but I thought I was the only one and Light would win hands down." justifies the earthbound mare caught off guard.

Meanwhile, as Light held Rainbow Dash before she made a scene and the other stallions were disgusted to be beaten by this challenger that no one was expecting, John's reaction was passive. Indeed, he could not move an inch, not seeing how to react to the situation, although his blush betrayed his soaring nervousness.

He saw several looks on him, visibly plaintive mare looks, probably thinking "how could he beat Light? I didn't vote for him!"

Light's two fangirls soon joined Rainbow Dash in the ranks of the disgruntled, once again repeating the almost infinite strengths of Pegasus. But this did not change the president's mind, simply announcing that she was the winning mare and left without discussion, without even mentioning the other two favorite mares of the stallions.

"You're joking, she's the most attractive mare? Does only one person find her attractive?" The black stallion also began to complain, wanting to see Rarity at the top of the podium.

"It's true that it's weird, but it's just one night, they're going to dance a couple of times and that'll be it." he said to make it easier to get the message across, even though he had every intention of keeping an eye on her.

--------------‐-------------------------------------‐-----------

As the biggest party of the entire establishment began, it started rather well for most of the stallions and mares present. In contrast to the end of year party, reserved for the few present that day, almost all the students and teachers of the high school had answered the call, once again dressed in their best costume and their most beautiful dress for the great majority.

It must be said that Teddy and Pinkie's production of the whole event made the ponies want to do it, as they knew what they were capable of. It has to be said that they delighted everyone during the year, their constant and welcoming good humor having something to do with it. Not to mention the resounding success of their newspaper, which even without dubious photos and montages still managed to gather a good part of the establishment around interesting information.

Teddy was not only an excellent organizer, he was also a gifted writer, writing most of the articles and keeping their readers on their toes.

And today, here at last is their centerpiece, the final and obligatory touch to this incredible year they had spent. The party would take place in the imposing courtyard of the academy, which was decorated with multitudes of balloons and other colorful light projectors, not forgetting the fountain that always stood in the middle.

Strange that no one ended up in it all this year, by the way, because it was the perfect place to set someone's mind at rest.

So, between the guests' three-piece costumes and the musical and colorful atmosphere of the place, everyone was going to spend an unforgettable evening. Especially our friend John, who was sitting on one side of this fountain, alone, trying to prepare himself mentally for what was about to happen.

"Don't worry John, it's no big deal, just a little dance and it's over." Light said, trying to reassure him by bringing his hand to his shoulder.

"Stallions and mares, welcome to the prom, first of all I'd like to thank Teddy and Pinkie pie, preparing him assiduously since the beginning of the year." announced the president on a place installed near the exit gate in her microphone presenting the two ponies.

With some applause and praise for their friends, she continued. John looked at her fearfully as if she had threatened him before the party started.

"I'll let Mr. President introduce you to the few activities that are planned." she said as she passed the microphone and descended from the platform from behind.

As Romuald explained the various themes planned, Alexia began to approach our group of friends around the fountain, all of them dreading his arrival.

"Come on, John, let's go." she ordered to the stallion, who didn't seem very serene at the thought.

"Talk to him better than that... or you'll have to deal with me!" Applejack warns Applejack by bowing slightly in front of her, checking his eyes to see if there's any malice in there.

"Oh come on dear Applejack, I'm not going to steal your stallion." she said, laughing happily and grabbing the hand of the land pony in question. Now hurry up, it's about to start!"

And it is without much motivation that John finds himself as if chained, trapped by this mare who lures him further, further away to where? Further away from his friends anyway.

Seeing them running through the yard gives Applejack what she would describe as "the irremediable desire to put an end to this sight". She could only close her eyes glibly as her friends began to tell each other their four truths about the situation again.

"But to begin the evening, the grand ball featured two ponies stepping forward and taking to the stage. We decided to film them as a souvenir and to represent the establishment!" Explains Romuald as Alexia came back beside him, still holding John, who didn't dare to look the crowd of ponies in the face.

They were going to film this involuntary dance... really? More and more doubts invaded the heads of our friends, looking even more at the two ponies with viper eyes. But they didn't have time to express their four truths...

For the gate of the establishment opened, giving way to a white van with the logo "PoneyTV", Equestria's most watched national channel. The vehicle wandered through the courtyard and stopped near the entrance, letting its door open to let out two ponies: a mare with a smooth brown mane and a green stallion carrying a camera on his shoulder.

"Welcome to you all, dear people of Equestria!" The journalist began by speaking into her microphone and turning to the camera. "Tonight is the end of the year party at the Pony Academia, a prestigious establishment with the best talents and we were warmly invited by the director Celestia herself." continued such.

"WHA... is there a TV in here?" That's so cool." commented the Pegasus, moving a little closer to the camera, hoping to draw attention to the idols, who might be watching.

"We're going to transcribe the entire event, starting with the ball and dance of the students elected stallion and mare of the academy!" Explains she smiling to her audience.

"WHAT????" shouted part of the crowd.

Alexia couldn't hide her growing smile at the announcement as John became more and more petrified. Being with a mare he didn't like, dancing with her in front of everyone, friends and enemies alike, even in front of his girlfriend, and now thousands of strangers were going to watch him screw up miserably.

He saw the mare approaching again and wanted to grab her hoof, to which he had a reflex that probably saved her life. Running, running as far away as possible from the president who kept her almost sneering smile, apparently wanting the party to start, to hide behind Applejack, who made a screen with Light joining her.

"Alexia, there's no way John is going to dance with you, especially in front of so many people."

"Admit it, you just want to embarrass him,don't you?"

"I mean, it's only one dance, it's no big deal." she nodded, trying to get around the two ponies.

The cameraman had the professional reflex to turn to the altercation, it's good for the ratings.

"If you absolutely want one dance, I'll take John's place, but just one." said the athletic pegasus.

At his words, everyone turned definitively to him, who knows how many mares would have wanted to be the recipient of his words. In fact, just about all of them wanted him.

"WHAT?!" Rainbow screamed at the vision, taking her eyes off the camera and turning to herself. "Are you serious, Light? I'm the one who has to dance with y..."

Before she finished her sentence, she stopped herself when she saw that her stallion winked at her in the dark, the reporter noticed it, but decided not to comment for once, just making sure that her mate had filmed it.

"Well, a-a-... all-r... DAMM IT !" she could hardly say that word. "All right, but don't take too much advantage, I'm watching you. " she said defensively.

"It's not what I had planned, but it's not to displease me." Alexia replied to the offer. "I accept!" she said, presenting her hand to Light.

Everyone was looking at them, as if they were going to make out right away, but of course it wasn't really the envy. Light walked two steps toward her, letting John and Applejack back into the crowd... safe for the shy pony.

He finally took her hand, and surprising everyone, he quickly pulled her to the right, spanking her off balance in front of the camera. Light did what it took to keep her from wallowing on the ground, but you could see that he was not very happy with his partner, sighing loudly in silence.

Finally he lifted her up to look at her with contempt, only their right hand being joined.

"I'm sorry, Alexia, but I don't dance with a mare who doesn't know any salsa steps!" He said, disfiguring her with his eyes, which shocked her to the core.

That's when Rainbow Dash understood the wink. He had surprised her on purpose, and apart from herself, no one could have followed Light in that devious step.

Before she retaliated to justify her fall, Light turned her hand in hers, sending it in a strong yet graceful swirl through the crowd like a spinning top. The turns she was making unintentionally gave her a most unpleasant twirl, but fortunately for her, her sidekick Romuald managed to stop her in her tracks before she hurt anyone.

She was so meaningless now that she could only hold on to him as best she could, Romuald taking her to the toilet very quickly in case she felt the urge to vomit.

"On the other hand." said the Pegasus, who brought back looks at the person he really wanted to be filmed with. "There's someone here who knows the choreography perfectly." he announced, bringing his hand in front of him, raised to the one who had taken back a satisfied smile.

Indeed, he was obviously addressing Rainbow Dash, who, not surprised to have understood his intentions, accepted without a shadow of a doubt.

"That's my boyfriend!" she said to the camera, which filmed her proudly, puffing up her chest and stepping forward.

The camera continued to follow the rainbow-colored mare's walk, as much by her mane as by her coat. It then stopped as Rainbow Dash took Light's hand in hers.

It was with illuminated and impatient eyes that everyone could admire the incredible synchronization of the two dancers in perfect harmony. The camera couldn't miss a single crumb of the show, seeing its audience grow since the dance had begun.

All the mares would have liked to have been in Rainbow Dash's place, sharing with the stallion of their dream a shared emotion by feeling their limbs get together and suddenly change their rhythm without it bothering them. But the cyan mare was not to be outdone either, and her share of femininity coming out without any attempt to hide it behind her broken voice could make most of the stallions in the yard envious.

Few people had seen them at work at the end of the year party, so this show was new to many here. Even for their friends, the steps were similar, but this strange feeling in the air seemed different. Everyone could only accompany them in their night dance, some other couples also began to capsize in the sudden passion of exchanging a few steps with their partner, even though the camera wouldn't pay attention to them.

That's how this last evening here had started so well, with the union of Light and Rainbow Dash in front of most of the screens. The mare wasn't even wondering if Spitfire or another Wonderbolts member was watching her anymore, she just wanted to keep dancing, probably all night long.

There was no need to vote now, the two ponies that best represented the image of the Pony Academia: it was them.