• Published 1st May 2020
  • 1,539 Views, 15 Comments

My Pony Academia - Omegafr



Story with Mane 6 in the Pony Academia, with 6 stalions on their sides.

  • ...
11
 15
 1,539

Reunited again

The morning was rather pleasant, the snow had stopped falling from the sky by now and the streets were becoming more and more crowded as before. We felt that the party was over for everyone and that work would resume as soon as we got rid of them.

Anyway, that's during the day, wait until nightfall and the fateful hour will come. The streets will no doubt be flooded with people celebrating the coming New Year, dancing and singing in every nook and cranny.

But for the moment, it is about 8am and the train station a few steps away from the school is ringing its bell, announcing the arrival and departure of the wagons. At the same time, a yellow pegasus with a pink mane properly coiffed against its eyes moves down the avenue, a slight smile on its lips. The ambient coolness pushed her to put on clothes covering her entire body, from shoes to hat and azure gloves. She arrives in front of the prestigious establishment, but does not enter it immediately, preferring to go into the street opposite, her arms full.

She finds this little corner, behind a dustbin, made up of a cardboard box, a duvet and a bowl already filled. She puts down in the warm corner what she was holding in her arms, baptized Ganimède.

The little kitten had once again fallen asleep in Fluttershy's warm and affectionate arms. The last days were probably the most incredible of her short life. Fluttershy had no trouble getting the rest of his family to accept him, who had fun with the animal every hour. She introduced him to the other animals she used to take care of before she left for the city, and everyone greeted their new playmate cheerfully. He could have become a full-fledged member of my family, only she is not his master, at least not his only one.

"He's having a good time, I guess." asked a voice behind the mare, who recognized her as the true master of Ganimède.

He approached her by moving the trash can as usual, bending his knees once he arrived in front of the kitten's makeshift shelter. Fluttershy didn't answer right away, preferring to look into his eyes so expressive of gratitude. Her gaze was so sweet when he was put on the animal, he stroked him gently as she gave him an answer.

"I always take good care of animals, and I've taken special care to make sure he doesn't feel lonely." she said.

"I knew you'd be perfect to keep him for a while." he said, bringing his gaze to the mare next door.

The expression of tenderness on her face brought an unusual warmth to Fluttershy's cheeks, but in these frozen times, the feeling was welcome. Harri immediately noticed the duller shade of her cheeks, leading to the same phenomenon on her side, followed by a broad smile.

He seemed to know what it meant, and without further questioning his interpretation, he leaned forward and began to move his mouth in a strange way. Fluttershy had never seen Harri do this before, but it was when she remembered how his other friends were spanking that she understood what he was thinking.

He wanted to kiss her.

Fluttershy was petrified at the thought, her rash growing more out of embarrassment and discomfort than anything else. In a sudden panic at the realization that he was only a few millimeters away, she let herself fall backwards, not having the consciousness to stand up or block him.

The mare landed flat on the wall on her back, her head hit her first, spanking her in a slight cry of pain, before placing her hands on the back of her cap.

"Ouch!"

The few sounds made Harri open her eyes, still bending forward, realizing her mistake.

"FLUTTERSHY, I'm sorry, are you all right?" Beginning to shout the panicking stallion, before calming down and slowly approaching the still-sounding mare.

"I'm... yeah, I'm all right." she simply replied, coming to her senses.

"Fluttershy I'm sorry I don't know what came over me you don't blame me I wouldn't want you to..." he spoke at a bewildering speed, seeming not to even breathe between those sentences that formed one sentence.

"Meow!"

Next to the two young ponies stood Ganimed, meowing and putting a paw on Fluttershy's leg, he seemed worried about what had just happened. Fluttershy responded by caressing him. She then stood up and looked at the stallion who had remained on his knees.

"Well, I'm going to go and say hello to the others, see you later." she said, hurrying off a little, leaving Harri and her kitten in her alley.

What was the feeling I had for a few seconds, the mare wondered as she crossed the road. Maybe I should ask my friends, Twilight must be able to tell me, she concluded, going straight to her friend's room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"BUT, I FAILED EVERYTHING, WHY I DID IT SERIOUSLY!" the white pegasus questioned with regret. He was really angry with himself, for once he felt a chance with a girl, he had to play the fool as usual.

Plus she's Fluttershy what, she's super cute and, and she loves animals too, she's the perfect mare, he continued to think as he walked the halls alone. His eyes betrayed his growing anxiety with every step, his hands joined behind his back as he preferred to look at the ground rather than in front of him, at the risk of hitting something or someone.

WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO PUT! I have to make up for it, there must be a way. His mind considered all the most twisted ways of hoping to approach the yellow mare again without frightening her. Of course, he immediately excluded from his list those that would require too much effort, time or money.

After deliberating alone on the remaining solutions, the simplest one remained in his mind, almost as if it were obvious.

"That's it, I've got to do this." he said aloud without realizing it, surprising the ponies around.

Nor had he calculated that everyone was looking at him now, having broken the silence of the place to say something that made no sense without a bit of context. His radiant gaze showed his intention to do the right thing, soon accompanied by an equally radiant smile. Still without noticing the questioning looks of others, he ran to where his mind was leading him, bringing only more questions and confusion into the minds of the spectators.

----------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy found the one she was looking for in her room as planned, talking on the phone to a third party. Pegasus politely let her friend finish her conversation, talking about the party tonight, probably helping Teddy and Pinkie pie organize everything.

Once her call was over, she was able to devote herself to her friend.

"Hello Fluttershy, it's good to see you again." said the unicorn, turning her seat towards her, exchanging a smile.

"Uh yes, hello Twilight." she said, taking off her hat and gloves. "I have, I have something to ask you, if you don't have plans of course."

"No, of course not, Fluttershy, what's the matter?" she said as she devoted herself to her friend, turning her seat towards her.

"This is, uh... this is about Harri." she said, standing in her seat, looking away.

Twilight saw her awkwardness as abnormally high, she motioned for her to sit down on the bed and calmly continue her reasoning, going to sit with her.

"Thank you." she said as she sat down and resumed. "There, uh, I saw him on the way in and, uh, we were taking care of Ganimède and... I think, I think he tried to kiss me..." she confessed as his rash returned, and she would have preferred to do without now.

"Would she?" Twilight exclaimed, at first surprised. "Well, I shouldn't be surprised that it's Harri, I mean, he's tried to kiss us all at least once, and he's always trying to get the mares to look at him." she explained.

Pegasus techniques had never worked well before, at best he's being gently flunked, like with Applejack and Twilight, or he was getting a good beating from Rainbow Dash or Rarity. Too bad for him, Pinkie pie was the most naive of all, but with Teddy always with her, he never got to try. And when he really went too far in his misdeeds, the boys were there to save him from harassment complaints.

"But, come to think of it, Fluttershy, did Harri ever try to kiss you or get your attention before today, obviously?" She asked, not remembering any such attempt.

Fluttershy took several seconds to answer, also asking what her answer would bring to the debate. She remembered the last few months, from the first day they arrived here, and in particular those exchanges with Harri.

"Uh, no, not really, we hardly spoke until I found out that he was actually taking care of Ganimède." she replied after a few moments of reflection.

"And don't you think that's surprising?" she asked, smiling a little more at her friend.

"What do you mean? Should I?"

"We know Harri, Fluttershy, all year long he's been hitting on everything that moves." Twilight began, raising his hand. "But you, he's never tried, Rarity would say that's got to hide something, although she doesn't really like Harri."

"So... what do you think it's hiding?"

"I can't be sure, but I think he doesn't want to make a bad impression in front of you. With us at the end of the day, he doesn't mind taking no for an answer, he must be used to it. In any case, what I advise you to do is to talk to him, during the evening for example, the two of you go into a corner a little alone and clear things up." she suggested.

"I... I see, thank you for listening to me." she said, even though she was more the one who listened to Twilight.

"No problem, if you need me again, I'll be at the library." she said as she got up before going the mentioned way.

With time left before the festivities began, Fluttershy went to pick up the rest of her friends to see them again, hoping not to run into Harri until tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Light, you're the Light? Light? LIGHT?" Loudly called out to the white pony in the weight room in the basement of the high school.

With no sign of pegasus, Harri began to despair, thinking he'd never find the popular stallion. But he had to see him, the situation was critical for him, and at this point he just hoped that Fluttershy was not as confused as he was. He had asked himself why he never tried anything with her, the answer was more than obvious now, at least one thing was clear in his mind.

As he searched the locker room and even the stallion showers, his brain retraced all the other times he had openly flirted with mares, even trying to kiss them after a minute of conversation.

SHIT! I did that to Fluttershy's friends, they must all find me unbearable, especially Rainbow Dash and Rarity at the sight of their reaction, he thought. They must have talked to her about it, she must think that too, and now that I just did the same thing with her, I'm screwed.

Realizing his thoughts and actions, he gradually lost all desire to get out of it, bringing his frantic pace of research to that of Teddy when he works, that is to say much too slow to be productive. After taking a look at the last shower, he walked to the locker room exit door. He looked at the handle for a few seconds before deciding not to touch it, preferring to stick his forehead against the cold wall.

He then began to bang his head against it, still slowly, not taking the risk of needlessly injuring himself, but he needed it. The slight impacts created small vibrations through the marble. He had to focus his mind on something else than all this, something other than those bad memories that he was entirely at fault for. His initial madness made him think aloud.

"Harri, you're such a bad stud." If there was a mirror in front of him, he would have kept eye contact as long as possible. "Being handsome is all well and good, but here it's clearly not enough. When you think about it, have you ever seen a mare in the street that never gave you a second thought?"

He then closed his eyes, also placing his hands flat against the wall, pushing his forehead further in. If the wall had been brittle, a crack would have appeared.

"Of course it wouldn't, and you know why, because everyone's beautiful. Look at Light, Drew, Lance, and even John and Teddy, they're all handsome, and not just physically." he blamed.

Feeling that he was beginning to disgust himself, a drop of water ran down his cheek, before he lost contact with it and landed on the ground. Knowing that there was a mirror behind him, he turned and gave up touching the wall behind his back. He looked at his reflection, looking annoyed.

"No way, the image you give of stallions." he said before grabbing the door handle again, this time without letting go.

It was with a lost mind that he left the locker room.

"Well, no party for me tonight!"

-------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the day, Fluttershy was able to see the rest of the group again, although she checked several times to make sure Harri wasn't around before saying hello to the boys.

The five of them were in the library, with only Twilight to watch them. They were each talking about their holidays away from each other in more detail, as if they hadn't already said everything when the group was full. It's quite rare to see them only with each other, since the beginning of this year, the twelve students were spending all their free time together, talking about anything and everything (and especially doing anything and everything in some cases).

This behavior was only accentuated when couples created themselves in their circle. Light and Rainbow Dash really opened the door to any kind of relationship between them when they confessed their feelings. Then it was around John and Applejack, followed by a double, Drew and Rarity and Twilight and Lance. Even Teddy and Pinkie pie are together all the time, even though they never talk about a couple or their relationship, they are so similar that they probably love each other without being aware of it. If even Fluttershy ends up thinking that way, there's a hint of truth in it," she says to herself.

It was when she finally left the stallions that she thought about analyzing her thoughts. She saw in her vision each of her friends in the arms of a stallion, happy and more fulfilled than ever. Despite all the memories that lived in her mind at the same time, a corner of it left room for Harri.

In that tiny square, she was thinking of this morning's attempt, the attempt for them to create something, like all their other friends.

So, do I love her? she suddenly asked herself.

It was really a question to ask, and she doubted she was thinking the wrong way. During this moment, she backed away, but part of her still wondered why she had done it. What Harri was thinking at the time, he got flunked a lot of times, but... She'd seen him do it with Rarity and Twilight, and the way he did it was very different.

It didn't matter what she was thinking, it didn't matter how many unanswered questions she had in her mind. She had to talk about it with him at the party, it was inevitable.

She went back to her room, and prepared herself properly, both physically and mentally.

"I don't think I've ever looked forward to a party so much." she said out loud, smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------

The evening came, and while everyone was putting on their most elegant clothes, Teddy and Pinkie pie finished inviting the last students they could find in the corridors and in their dormitories. Apart from their group of twelve, Thunderlane and Soarin had already returned from their holidays, each of them spending it not seeing each other, confessing their relationship to their families, happy for them.

Starlight was also back, having seen her parents whom she saw every weekend, her grandparents as well as her cousin who was present during these few days of vacation. She spent the last few days without worrying about the Ponyville library, which she managed with Spike in the absence of Twilight, and this rest did her the greatest good.

A few other students had returned, all living in the school during class time. And finally, the principal, Celestia, being the only adult here, had the keys to the famous room.

This party would be in small numbers, if we considered that a party of about twenty people were a small number. And finally, ten o'clock arrived, the time at which all had been invited, they all arrived almost all at the same time, with the exception of Harri.

The boys all wore shirts that ranged from light blue to farting pink. Their light black trousers gave more contrast to their elegant shoes, most of which were brown. One thing's for sure, they were classy.

Unlike their male counterparts, the girls were absolutely not carbon copies. Each one wore a dress, but the colors varied each time, giving wonders like Rainbow Dash's, colored to the tint of her rainbow hair. Light couldn't wait to dance with her, having practiced in duet dances, hoping to get her into a furious salsa. The gowns were almost always the colors of the mare herself, except for Fluttershy who wore a light green garment of the most beautiful effect. One thing was sure, they were beautiful.

As the door opened in front of the guests, Teddy and Pinkie surprised them by playing background music, the room still dark. As they take their first steps, the lights light up the place, revealing a first-rate buffet, balloons hanging from the ceiling and a dance floor just waiting for the dancers' fierce steps.

Pinkie pie always talks about the dishes on the table with a smile and joy. She explains that she worked with the cooks in the establishment for a few weeks to achieve this very satisfying result. She also inflated all the balloons above their heads.

As for Teddy, he took care of furnishing the place and all the music that will be played for several hours in a row. Celestia was surprised that the stallion took this project so much to heart, and with his accomplice, they did wonderfully well in such a short time.

But as the whole group split up, between those chatting happily next to the packed table and the others who were already heating up the track, one person stayed away.

Fluttershy, who is following a conversation between Rarity, Lance and Twilight, is the only one to notice Harri, also well dressed, although his weary expression suggests that he's not happy to be here.

It is with a slightly hesitant but confident step that she leaves her friends to go and see the stallion in her corner. Seeing her approaching, he turns his head towards her, seeing her in her green coat, admirably carried by an already splendid mare. He would have had the immediate reflex to go to her first and offer her a drink, but for once he wasn't in that state of mind, he could talk normally, with less ulterior motives than usual, that's for sure.

“................”

Yes, Fluttershy and his soft voice, a voice too low to be heard in a makeshift nightclub. Harri moved closer to his ear so as not to shout too loudly.

"Sorry I can't hear you!" he said.

Fluttershy then motioned to her to follow her, he was nervous about it but agreed, thinking it was the best thing to explain and apologize. The two ponies left the room, some of them questioning and some disgusted with the other.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once they were far enough away from the background music, a very important discussion for both of them could begin.

"Why did you want to talk to me?" he asked, avoiding his gaze.

"Compared to this morning." she began, combing her mane with her hand, not daring to look at him as well. "I've talked it over with Twilight and..."

"I'm sorry!"

Damn it, Harri suddenly exploded, almost screamed his line, even though everyone at the party could hear it despite the music.

"I'm sorry, Fluttershy, I don't know what came over me, you were there, so sweet, after you took care of Ganimede for me, I couldn't resist, I..."

Harri went off again for a monologue that was tiring for her voice. Knowing that Fluttershy couldn't place one like that, she motioned for him to shut up by placing her index finger to her mouth. Harri noticed, and this tut as requested, the mare was able to resume.

"I've talked it over with Twilight and I've come to the conclusion that we should both talk about it." she said softly, as if to calm the stressed stallion in front of her. "If that's what you're freaking out about, I don't blame you, I swear." she said with a reassuring smile.

"You don't blame me, but your friends are a different story." he said, scratching his neck as a sign.

"Harri." she said, giving him a warm look. "Of course, at first most were embarrassed, but after 20 minutes they'd already forgotten."

"What?" he said. "It's not possible, I'm a horrible stallion, I flirt with everything that moves as if it were just fruit waiting to be picked." he explained.

Although the metaphor said was poorly thought out, it didn't bother Fluttershy, counter-argument.

"If my friends have forgotten, I think everyone you've ever tried your luck with has at worst forgotten too, at best drawn a good memory. Rarity told us directly that she enjoyed being showered with praise, and even though you took it a little "brutally."" she confessed she was too hard on you afterwards."

"And Rainbow Dash, I doubt if she liked being called a fighter plane." he said, recalling the moment, rather embarrassing now that he was thinking about it today.

"She didn't like it, but she doesn't hold a grudge, especially since she'd already taught you a lesson about what she said to me afterwards. In spite of this you are still our friend to all of us, you are intelligent and sensitive when it is necessary. You have a lot of quality and it's a pity that you didn't express it fully." she ended.

"Well, since we're here, I have something to tell you. All the times I used to talk to the girls were the same, being heavy and hitchhiking, after the tenth one it didn't even bother me anymore. But with you it was different. Yes, I tried to kiss you, and no, I wasn't impressed by your refusal." Harri said, almost biting her lip at the memory.

When she couldn't explain it rationally, a smile grew on Fluttershy's lips as he continued his speech.

"For the first time in a long time, I felt my heart beating, beating with a real desire to build something. For the first time, I felt my cheeks blush at the thought that, maybe, this was the one. For the first time in my life, I wasn't just trying to please for the sake of pleasing, I was looking for something..." He lost those words at the end.

It's too bad he stopped there, Fluttershy thought.

"Concrete?" She intervenes.

"That's right." he said, smiling for the first time that night. "So, Fluttershy, for all these reasons I can say it and in front of you." he stood up straight to announce these words. "Fluttershy, I love you."

The mare had more or less guessed it, but hearing it clearly come out of his mouth still had an effect on him. It was now her turn to speak up.

"I'm very touched by the Harri I see in front of me tonight." she said with folded hands. "At first I didn't think much of you, just a new friend with a bad habit. Then I learned that you love to sing, that your only desire was to please women, not to embarrass them. And then I found out that you take care of an adorable kitten, and that's when I started to feel a connection." she fell silent for a few seconds to catch her breath.

Harri could largely feel her now purple cheeks at the realization of what was to follow those words. Her heart was beating, but not as much as the shy mare, for whom it was all new.

"I saw you more gentle and caring than I ever imagined. Seeing you like this with so much love to give convinced me to do it with you. And then, I think I can say it too, over time I fell in love with you, Harri." she finally confessed after a thoughtless effort, feeling that she would faint if she said another word.

"HEY YOU TWO, COME DANCE, YOU'RE NOT GONNA STAY HERE AND MISS THE PARTY !" Said someone from down the hall out loud.

It was Pinkie pie who'd wasted no time tracking down those two friends, taking them by the hand back to the room. The music that started when they entered was soft, perfect for a duet dance.

As Light put his plan into action and led his Dashie into movements that only she could follow, Harri, with a surge of courage from her friend in action, raised her hand to the yellow mare.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked, staring into her eyes.

Fluttershy was embarrassed to dance in front of everyone. Turning her head towards the other Pegasus couple who were drawing all the attention to them, she decided to lift the veil.

As everyone cheered the performance of Light and Rainbow Dash, creating a closed circle around the dancers, a little further on, slower steps vibrated against the floor. Harri and Fluttershy hadn't learned any movements, but why bother now, they were happy and relieved to have answered their questions, one in the other's arms.

The mare knew he wanted to kiss her, and to be honest, she wanted to find that out too. Confident, she threw herself, making contact with his lips, when no one seemed to be looking at them.

Harri was surprised by the surprising ardor of the pegasus, but how could I say no to this particular mare. This evening was worth it, Harri thought, who had originally planned to stay locked up in her room.