• Published 1st May 2020
  • 1,508 Views, 15 Comments

My Pony Academia - Omegafr



Story with Mane 6 in the Pony Academia, with 6 stalions on their sides.

  • ...
11
 15
 1,508

Encounter and registration

After a fairly quiet weekend where the girls and boys got to know each other a little better, they also understood how the school worked for extended boarding students like them.

Headmistress Celestia and some of the staff, especially in the kitchens, remain here to provide the meals to the delight of the group.

Today is Monday but classes are not held on this fall day. It is the day of the inscriptions to the different clubs of the academy, many students are present to see what could interest them.

Club of sport, literature, dead languages, history, dance, science, anime, video games... there is something for all tastes and passions.

The principle for creating clubs in this academy is simple, just propose your idea to the director and if the club has at least 10 members, it is eligible. This allows students to share their passions with each other and greatly encourages creativity and development of each individual in his or her field.

For those of our friends, some quickly choose their favourite field while others wonder where to go. Still others simply don't want to join a particular group.

The courtyard is always filled with students who are curious to discover all that the academy has to offer. Our friends mix with the crowd, while the boys talk about their camps, the girls are asked to make a choice.

"Me, Drew and John are in the sports club, I bet you guessed it, by the way, I'm in charge of registration," says Light, waving to follow him for those interested.

Light then took Rainbow Dash and Applejack to the corner of the courtyard where his office for sports club registration is located. Once they arrived with John and Drew accompanying them, a group of young people were waiting outside the office.

"Oh cool, you want to join the high school gym?" Asked if he had any stallions in his booth.

Rainbow Dash recognized two heads of the student body, two boys she'd teamed up with in the past, two future wonderbolts like her, Soarin and Thunderlane.

"Soarin, Thunderlane, you're here too" she exclaims with surprise, but above all with joy to see two good friends here.

"Oh Rainbow Dash, what a surprise!!" exclaimed the dark Pegasus.

"Ah, hello Rainbow Dash." Pursued the other white pegasus.

"You two know each other, great. Rainbow, will you introduce me to your friends?" Then asked for Light.

"It's Soarin and Thunderlane, went to the same high school last year and we're all going to be wonderbolt after academy," she said proudly with her chin up.

"Ok, I see, hello to you and welcome to the academy, I'm Light, I'm the captain of the sports club and I'm the registration officer, please fill out this form," he said as he took some papers out of his bag and sat down.

While all the newcomers were filling in the registration form, Soarin asked about Rainbow Dash, how the holidays went and so on...

The discussion had also started between Applejack and Thunderlane, the group of 4 explained how they spent the time during her two long months. Light and Drew join the conversation and everyone gets to know each other.

Rainbow, Soarin and Thunderlane were each training on their own to become faster in the air, Applejack was continuing his work on the farm, while Light and Drew took advantage of his vacation to pass their traffic laws and plan to pass their license soon.

"Yeah, but when you can fly, you don't need a license to drive a car and get stuck on the ground," announced the cyan pegasus as it spread its wings.

"You forget the law Rainbow, he's..."

"I know, it's forbidden for pegasus to use their wings here except in flying competitions. It's a dumb rule," she spat.

"It's so as not to create inequality between pony breeds, between pegasus like you who can fly and unicorns like me who can use magic, there's no advantage to being a land pony, you see," Drew explained quickly.

"That's true, but it doesn't matter if I can't fly all the time, as long as I can be a wonderbolt, I'm okay with that." Thunderlane replied.

To the same moment, on the side of Lance and Twilight...

"It's not really a club, but being in charge of the CDI is an important position in the academy, and in the end like in a club you come because you love books and stories," explained Lance.

"I see, so what's the difference with the book club then?" Questions the mare.

"In this club, you bring your own books and share your storytelling style with others, whereas in the library, you imprint the books of the academy. Please come, I'll show you how nice it is," he said, almost begging her.

After a few moments of hesitation, Twilight finally decides to come with Lance, mainly because his personal books are mostly far from here. Lance is very happy to have a friend who shares the same interests.

And as they roamed the square here and there, a girl asked aloud where the registrations for the magic club were, most of them laughing at her since the use of magic at the academy was forbidden.

Twilight then turned around and recognized at a glance the voice and the haughty look coming from this mare.

"Trixie?" She called.

"YOU, HERE???" Shouted the blue unicorn.

The reunion is unfriendly and quickly turns into preparations for battle. Both swearers were far from enjoying this chance encounter.

"I have nothing to tell you except that I will become the most powerful magician in all of Equestria, everyone will know me and I will be the most popular in this academy," Trixie replied, crossing her arms and nonchalantly looking away.

A pony exclaimed through the crowd.

"Don't be ridiculous, the most popular pony here is Light and you'll never outrun him!!!" He laughed.

"WHO SAID THAT?" she shouted as she turned around.

No one shows up, which makes Trixie furious, with one goal in mind.

"Trixie, you..."

"Shut up, I'll take care of this Light before I take care of you, your time will soon come, Twilight..." she said in threatening form.

And Trixie walked out of the crowd, even leaving the academy at this point.

"Uh, she wasn't a friend," Lance added after a few seconds of silence.

"I'll explain later..." Twilight said with a sigh.

As for the other members of the group, Teddy went to register Pinkie pie in the publishing house to look together for interesting information to put in their review of the week which is just beginning. Rarity couldn't find any club that offered sewing or centered around fashion, she didn't join any. Just like Fluttershy who is simply too shy to join anywhere.

For the boys, only Harri doesn't join, preferring to pursue her true passion, dating. Spending part of the day hanging out with Rarity or other girls, getting an inescapable rejection from the female gender, finding it too heavy, yet physically attractive.

At the end of the day, the vast majority leave happy to have found a club to join.

But the happiest is undoubtedly Light, the sports club was finally going to be able to show what it was capable of...