• Published 1st May 2020
  • 1,530 Views, 15 Comments

My Pony Academia - Omegafr



Story with Mane 6 in the Pony Academia, with 6 stalions on their sides.

  • ...
11
 15
 1,530

Friendship changed

It's been a week since classes resumed and Light has returned to the school with some difficulty. Banned from sports, he did what he called a "Dashie" and broke the rule by training only his legs, trying at best not to make any sudden moves for his arm. His cast hindered most of his movements and simply getting dressed became a real pain in the ass... He got through it, however, alone or with the help of his friends in his tasks.

His story was told for the last time in last week's school newspaper, which was an astounding success. 100% of the school's mares, both students and teachers, had bought a copy, followed by many stallions afterwards. With the noises in the corridor, approximately everyone had at least glanced at a friend's newspaper, a huge success for the newspaper normally bought by only a few regulars.

It didn't take long to figure out what made this issue such a success, and the creators were going to continue as long as possible. During the weekend, Light got his doctor's consent to finally remove the plaster, as his wound was largely healed and without much risk. Only a bandage on his left arm and his elbow remained, and he had to wait another month to remove it for good.

Teddy and Pinkie pie didn't wait for his approval to put him on the cover of their next issue...

-----------------------------------------------------------

The beginning of the week marked the success of the new issue, selling just as well as its predecessor, mainly to female audiences once again. One small problem was that the cover was not to the liking of the main audience.

"TEDDYYYYY !!" Shouted Light in the hallway between it and the assembly room, where the school newspaper is created.

Light walked with a heavy step and his eyes expressed his anger very well, a copy of the magazine in hand. The students in the corridor reacted to his presence, the stallions laughing as they looked at the cover, the mares hiding their excited faces.

Light paid no attention, even though his gaze fell almost naturally on a mare behind his copy. The horror began when he recognized the hair and clothes of the girl, or rather the mature woman who seemed to enjoy the show.

....

Mrs. Cherilee... I don't believe it, thinking Light as he immediately looked away. "Let's say I didn't see anything." he thought, focusing again on the last door which was the last one where his "friends" who had committed this abomination were.

Without waiting, he elbowed it open and at last saw the troublemakers. He held the magazine in his left hand and cried out.

"WHAT IS THIS ?!"

"AAAHHHH LIGHT, don't come in like that !" Teddy cried out in surprise but also in fear as he saw the look on his face.

"That's our last issue of the school paper, and it's doing great." replied Pinkie pie cheerfully applauding.

"I'M TALKING ABOUT THIS !!" He shouted again as he abruptly put the magazine on the table, pointing to the cover.

"This... is..."

"That's you Light, aren't you handsome ?" she said again without an ounce of mockery in her intonation, but it sounded just like Pegasus.

"WHO HAS AUTHORIZED YOU TO MAKE AN ASSEMBLY ALSO IGNOBLE !" he asked.

Indeed, the cover included Light, at least his head. The rest of the body had been found on the internet, a muscular body in boxer shorts, with a few traces on the body however ... on the whole body. No need to look further for the metaphor more than disturbing for Light, and which shamefully made all the mares of the academy happy at the moment.

"Well... the last issue sold well... so..."

"YOU'RE GONNA COME WITH ME AND TAKE BACK ALL THE COPIES THAT SOLD, INCLUDING THE LAST ONE !" He shouted again, ready to bang his fist on the table.

"HA OK, NO NEED TO SHOUT !" he shouted back, not wanting to hear him angry. "Come on, Pinkie."

"Does this mean we're going to have to pay everyone back ?" She wondered.

Light's first reflex on leaving was to take the magazine out of the hands of his teacher, whom he could not help judging by how scarlet red her cheeks were, both with shame and excitement.

----------------------------------------------------------

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !" laughed a mare in her room, another's copy in her hand.

"It's okay, can I have it back now ?" Soarin asked, wanting to get his property back.

"It's even better than I imagined, his "friends" are making him look ridiculous for me, AHAHAHAH !!" Laughed the unicorn again as he dropped the newspaper on the floor.

"I don't think his Trixie is very funny." he said, taking the newspaper off the floor.

"It's true that the stories in your diary were not bad either." she laughed as she calmed down, almost choking on her laughter.

"Phew, they're not saying anything about me this time." he agreed, looking at the magazine articles.

"I wanted to see him fall off his untouchable pedestal, so it's done." she said, sitting comfortably on her desk chair, purely satisfied with the situation.

"The day they talk about you, you won't be so smart." Soarin warned.

"For someone who sucks his thumb in his sleep, you talk a little too much." she said, recalling some details read in a previous issue about Pegasus.

Soarin chose to keep quiet, for fear of escalating the situation, and having no argument against it.

"Ah, I know what I'm going to do now, I've got to help you with your Rainbow Crash." she said sharply as she stood up and met the lost gaze of Soarin sitting on her bed.

"WHAT ? but uh... she's with Light now, there's no need." he said shaking his hands in disapproval.

"If Rainbow leaves him, it'll be perfect, icing on the cake." she said, already imagining Light's distress, seemingly dreaming.

"NO TRIXIE, I wouldn't be your pawn, let alone for a horrible plan." he defended himself, getting up from bed to face her.

"I remind you that you need my silence." she recalled in a certain tone, crossing her arms.

"It's no use, she's happy with Light now and that's all that matters. You can tell her anything you want, she won't even believe you." he said before leaving the room, his magazine in hand.

"HEY, WAIT !" She shouted, blocking the way out in front. "Well... I get it, no twisted intentions, I'll help you be alone with her and you can tell her whatever you want, that's fine." she finally asked.

"You... you're really going to do this, for me ? With no ulterior motive ?" He asked doubtfully.

"Yes, I'm going to do it because Trixie only has one word." she said. "You're gonna do what I say..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Soarin was initially not very keen on the idea, knowing that he had no chance with her, he prepared himself at first to refuse Trixie's help. But he was still in love with her, he couldn't help it, his admiration for the cyan pegasus made him want to ask her a few questions, before finally drawing a line under the story.

His plan seemed pretty clear, to lure Rainbow Dash into a secluded room so that no one would surprise them. Since the second floor was only inhabited on the right side, almost half of the other rooms were completely empty, except for a bed and a desk.

Trixie took advantage of her rooms to practise various magician's jobs of her kind. She chose a seemingly normal room to allow her former puppet to carry out her plan.

Soarin only had to wait for Rainbow Dash to face her appearance in the corridors, with Trixie telling her to leave them from there. Fortunately, the wait was short and the rainbow pegasus finally made its way up the stairs to the dormitories, where Soarin was waiting for her, not without having some doubts when she called him.

"Rainbow Dash, I've been waiting for you, I found some Wonderbolts posters in a room, you want to come see ?" He asked his girlfriend, who was just as much a fan of the Wonderbolts as he was...

"Posters in the bedroom ? Of course I want to see them !" She agreed, wasting no time and overtaking Soarin in her race.

The two fans then found themselves in the room Trixie had indicated, Soarin did what she had said, namely look under the bed, saying that she had hidden the posters here.

"They're under the bed, look." he said.

The two friends got down on their stomachs to look for the posters, before they realized what was really going on.

Under the bed was only a piece of paper with the words "I got you" written on it...

Before they understood the trap, the bedroom door suddenly closed and a sound of a key was heard, rolling through the lock.

"HEY !!!" Shouted the angry pegasus, rushing to the door to open it with a well-placed elbow.

Seeing that the door was not ready to give way, she then rushed to the window with the intention of leaving by air. What was her disappointment and frustration when the window would not deign to open, seemingly blocked by something?

"OPEN YOU, IDIOT WINDOW." she accused, finally giving up her always useless efforts.

She finally gave in, falling heavily on the bed, looking for a way out.

Soarin remained calmer than her friend, seeing that Trixie's plan didn't correspond exactly to what she had described. With no phone in her pocket, their only way out was to yell for help until someone heard them. Rainbow Dash had already yelled enough about the resistance of the wooden door and the inactivity of the white window, she seemed more upset than out of breath though.

"Well, don't I have my phone on me and you ?" She finally asked as she sat down on the bed.

"Sorry, Rainbow Dash, I don't have it either." he replied to their plight.

"Damn it, I come to admire posters of the Wonderbolts and find myself stuck in a room like an idiot." she swore, now extremely upset.

"It could be worse, you could be there alone." Soarin said with a smile to lighten the mood.

"Yeah that's true, it's no worse that you're there." she replied, admitting that her friend was in good company just now. "How do you always stay calm like that ?" She finally asked.

"It's not me who's calm, it's you who's explosive." he said, letting out a small laugh at his remark, followed by the mare's laugh.

"It's true that I'm great but I get carried away in less than ten seconds." she confessed, continuing her laugh.

The atmosphere was now calmer in the room, despite the aspect of detention that still reigned there. Soarin understood that thanks to this situation, he could talk to her without any outside disturbance, even if Trixie's methods were too radical for him, part of him thanked her. So he sat down next to her on the cold, comfortable bed, thinking about the order in which to ask his questions.

"I guess we'll have to wait for someone to come and get us out of here, the walls of the school are soundproof." she said after finishing her laugh.

"Well, I didn't even know." he says improvising, not knowing about the walls that are too thick to hope to be heard.

"Yeah, Light and the others told me that when we arrived."

She brought up Light's name, which gave Soarin a good opportunity to bring her captain to the table.

"Speaking of Light, you're together now from what I read in last week's paper." he said.

"That's it." she said simply, suspecting that Soarin would start an interrogation judging by her persistent gaze.

"Congratulations then !!" He says first.

"Thanks, but don't worry, you're cool too, you'll find someone !" She said, rubbing her hand against his mane like a sister would to her brother, which made the stallion laugh.

"Hey thanks, and I wanted to ask you, have you been in love with him for a long time ?" He said, returning to his questions.

Rainbow Dash and Soarin were not in the same class and rarely saw each other now. The Pegasus saw this as an opportunity to tell her this story while answering her questions. She withdrew her hand, went to the end of the bed, sat down against the soundproof wall and began her story.

"I didn't fall in love right away of course, at first we were just rivals." she began.

"Yes, everyone knows that, you spend all your time confronting each other..."

"In sports, but also in class, in reading, even in the canteen we had a race, it was hilarious !" She said, remembering the crowd around the two participants, starting to laugh again.

"Yes I remember, congratulations on your victory by the way." he said, remembering cheering to encourage the mare to Applejack and the others.

"Thanks, but you know, from the beginning, he taught me that he counted the victories of one or the other, he wrote them down on his laptop." she said.

"Oh, yeah, and who's winning now ?" he asked, momentarily leaving her other questions.

"I think it's something like 97-70, for him unfortunately." she said, confessing defeat, for the moment.

"But you're the best Rainbow Dash, how come ?" He asked if he was surprised to see the reckless mare beaten on her own turf.

"It reminds me of what Light taught me when I provoked him a little too much." she said, using the exact words. "If you're the best and you know it, you just relax, stand on your pedestal and you end up being passed by the last one in the race. Never forget that somewhere in the world there will always be someone better than you, and in your case, stronger than you and right there." she said, thumbing her head in the air like Light had done.

"It's a great lesson, Light may not be a light, but he's still smart, he infers. I understand even better why everyone loves him." he finally said.

"Without him, I might be overtaken by the last one in the race, that is John." she said, recalling the training and the tail of the race made up of the land pony.

"Ahahah." Soarin laughed at the remark, before refocusing. "So you didn't answer my question." he said, lovingly listening.

"Yes, so we fought all the time and in the end we only separated to sleep. Then came the day when he brought his martial arts buddy back." she said, remembering Scarlette's face and behavior.

"Does he do martial arts as well ?" He says he's surprised that Light is so dedicated to all types of sports.

"Yes on Saturday afternoons, but that's not the point." she says in order to get Soarin back on track. "So he showed his friend Scarlette around the school, a girl I remember just because she's in love with Light and confessed her feelings to him."

"I guess Light must have said no." he said, not knowing how to call her Scarlette.

"Precisely, all day long he wouldn't tell me his answer and I didn't know why it made me crazy, I didn't sleep a wink at it all night." she finally said. "When he told me that he had said no, I was really relieved with a kind of... weight that I had put on myself." she said, mimicking his words, Soarin remaining attentive. "That's when I knew that Light meant more to me than just a friend, I wanted him to be alone, because..."

"You wanted him for yourself ?" He said, wanting to finish his sentence.

"That's very selfish... But that's exactly what it was. That's when I knew I wanted him, and now I knew why I found his bed so comfortable..."

Listening to his story, Soarin remembered when he fell in love with the rainbow mare. Together with Thunderlane, he would be above the clouds and train several hours a week, not only at pure speed, but also at turns, stops and so on... He remembered spending his time admiring the exceptional abilities of his friend who was decidedly better than them. Her grace in flight and her personality full of dreams and rigorous had gotten the better of her heart. He had asked a lot of advice from his friend Thunderlane, who had had some success in Cloudsdale, sometimes wondering if he wasn't bothering him with his heart problems. Too bad Thunderlane was gay, he couldn't even take advantage of the girls who were hitting on him...

"And so there we come to... the incident..." he says afterwards, almost embarrassed to mention this stage in the life of Rainbow Dash and Light.

"Yet it was going so well." Dash replied. "I was tired of getting up at 5:00 a.m., but... I was so happy to be able to meet a member of her family, and actually, to tell you the truth. I was going to tell him in front of his grandmother." she confessed, surprising her friend.

"So... the incident didn't go as fast as I thought it would." he also confessed.

"Oh no" she defended, "I knew what I wanted." she said, crossing her arms and legs.

Soarin understood now, he thought that seeing her friend on the brink of death had made her scream that she loved him without thinking it through. He now knew how Rainbow Dash had lived her last months, and no longer found the urge, much less the necessity, to try to interest her. He was her friend, and didn't want to be anything else. For him, Rainbow Dash was happy in the arms of the popular pegasus, so he shared that happiness now.

"And you've got him." he says in closing... I'm so happy for you, Rainbow Dash, I wish you all the happiness in the world."

Rainbow Dash replied with a simple nod, before taking Soarin in a hug to thank him for the talk.

"Thank you Soarin, you are a true friend, you too will find someone someday." she said, breaking off the friendly hug.

A sound of a key through the lock of the door made them turn around frantically, realizing they were finally going to be able to get out. Rainbow Dash didn't waste a second and walked to the door, followed by Soarin behind her. The door finally opened, revealing their savior, Thunderlane.

"Hello, you two." he says with a satisfied smile.

"Thank you Thunderlane." she says with another quick thank you hug. "I gotta go, Light needs me to fix something Teddy and Pinkie pie I think." she said before leaving the two pegasus.

"Thunderlane, how'd you get the keys ?" The white pegasus questioned herself immediately.

"I've searched that crazy woman's room, and I know where she hides all her valuables." he replied simply smiling, all teeth out.

"In any case, thank you."

"You're welcome, but I see you were in good company." he remarked as he looked down the hallway Rainbow Dash had just walked through.

"Yes, and by the way, I have good news." he said, arousing his friend's curiosity. "I'm not in love with her anymore."

Thunderlane was perplexed by this revelation, he asked.

"What do you mean, no longer in love ?"

"We talked and I realized she was very happy with Light, so I'd settle for being his friend." he said in conclusion, which brought a broad smile to the face of the Black Pegasus.

"Seriously ?" he asked with eyes wide open in surprise.

"As serious as when you confessed your homosexuality to me." he replied with a smile.

"In that case." he said, pushing Soarin slightly inside the room, "I have something else to tell you."

Soarin didn't understand his friend's behavior, but was willing to listen. Thunderlane came very close to the face of the white pegasus, threw the keys to the back of the room and began to talk.

"Remember when I told you I liked stallions ?"

"Of course, I just alluded to that." he remarked.

Thunderlane, following his answer, came closer again and put his forehead to the beautiful pegasus he was looking at. Soarin's lack of reaction sounded like an agreement to continue.

"Well, what I meant by that sentence was 'I love a stallion'." he confessed, taking Soarin's hands with his own, starting to blush and having trouble keeping eye contact.

It didn't take Soarin long to understand what and who he was talking about. Soarin was in love with Rainbow Dash, and hadn't even noticed that his closest friend might have the same feelings for him. He remembered all the times he asked her for dating advice or whatever, all the times he... Thunderlane must have felt bad about helping his lover win someone else's heart. Soarin's first instinct was to apologize for all those times, except that Thunderlane had decided otherwise.

Before making any sound, Thunderlane put his lips on hers, taking them in a short but important kiss. He quickly broke off the ring to ask.

"Then... Do you still have room in there for me ?" he said, bringing his hand to his chest, an almost shy smile resting on his face now, keeping eye contact.

It was... his first kiss, the first time Soarin kissed someone. And despite the fact that it was a man, it felt wonderful. He had no idea that love... was close, he thought he'd gone off with Rainbow Dash in Light's arms, but in the end he was blushing for someone else now. He finally stopped thinking, and just talked.

"There's enough left." he said, bringing his lips once again to meet his friend, who had become his boyfriend.

They stayed that way for a long time this time, long enough for a blue unicorn to notice the scene. Recently hidden in the next room, Trixie didn't expect this result... But she left smiling anyway, leaving the new lovers in their statement.

"Love isn't for me, but there's no point in breaking up other people's love." she thought, finally slipping away.