• Published 1st May 2020
  • 1,536 Views, 15 Comments

My Pony Academia - Omegafr



Story with Mane 6 in the Pony Academia, with 6 stalions on their sides.

  • ...
11
 15
 1,536

Story and feeling

A new day of classes has just ended for our friends, who have no time to rest and continue their daily activities. Except for some, like John who, instead of revising the next tests as usual, decides to ask Light for some advice. He goes to his room and finds him alone, Drew has to lift some weights downstairs.

"Uh... Light?" he asks, standing at the doorway after clearing is throat.

"Yes, John ?" He asks while he's combing his hair in the mirror.

"Uh, I have something to ask you." the ground pony timidly informed him.

"Of course John, what do you want ?" he said, turning to his friend with a smile.

"Well... I think... I think I'm in love..." he said, hiding his face with his hands.

"Ah... you too..." replied the great pegasus simply by pretending to remember something.

Light's answer challenged John, knowing full well what Light was talking about. He suddenly came out of his hiding place and leapt almost to the middle of the room, no longer seeming afraid of the situation.

"LIGHT... you too?" He asks to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"It had to happen sooner or later, so who do you have a crush on?" He asks directly, wanting to help his friend as much as possible.

"Uh... well... I'm nervous to say it..." he says, regaining his past embarrassment, his reddish cheeks showing it.

"Oh, you don't have to be ashamed to be in love, you know, it's normal" he said in reply, hoping to remove John's embarrassment. "Do you want me to tell you who I'm in love with first? Even though I think you're smart enough to know who it is." he said, turning back to his mirror.

"No, that's all right, I just wanted to ask you... well, some advice, since a lot of girls love you." he asked, waiting for a clear answer from his friend to reassure him.

"The problem with his mares is that they don't love me, they admire me," replied the young Pegasus, letting out a sigh before continuing. "I'm handsome, muscular and nice, that's enough for them... but I'm not enough for myself." he said in a more serious tone than usual, looking straight in the mirror.

"Uh, don't you have any advice ?" Asked John, not really getting a satisfactory answer, but not wanting to bother him any more.

"Sorry John, the only advice I can give you is to be yourself, if you change for a girl on purpose, there's something wrong." he said, turning to his friend." Then that's the way I see it, I could be wrong."

"I see, thanks anyway, Light... uh, there's a book in the library that talks about it, right ?"

"No idea, but speaking of the CDI, I'm going there with Dashie, she wants to show me the adventures of... Darin I think." he said looking up, not being sure of his answer. "If you want you can come, you can ask Lance or Twilight."

"Uh, okay."

Light finished his haircut and with John went to the downstairs permanent storage room. Arriving at the front, Rainbow Dash was already waiting for Light, who quickly noticed the two friends coming towards her.

"You're late, the lover." she said with her arms folded, looking angry at the wait.

"Dashie, I told you before not to call me that." Light replied, hurrying to join her so that she would shut up.

"So just don't be late !" She decided, patience not being her virtue.

John thought it was his doing if Light was late. He reprimanded himself for not thinking of going straight here.

"Well, let's go, shall we go, John ?" said Light, waving to his friend, inviting him to join them.

The three friends then enter the CDI, who quickly see Twilight tidying up the shelves.

"Twilight, are there any Daring Do comics in here ?" Asked Rainbow without wasting any time.

"Oh Rainbow, yes, in the comic book aisle behind, go look." the unicorn replied as she continued to tidy up.

"Okay, thanks." she said as she looked in the aisle, Light following her with her hands in her pockets.

"John, aren't you following them ?"

"Uh, no... I'm looking for Lance, do you know where he is ?" He's always asking with his thin voice.

"Lance, yes, he's in that room over there." she says, pointing to a half-open door.

While Rainbow and Light took the very first comic book of Daredevil's adventures to watch it together, John goes to look in the room that Twilight shows him. Upon entering, the room is filled with computers but is completely empty, except for a seat at the back filled by Lance.

"John, what are you doing here ?" Lance asks, noticing his friend here.

"I need you, Lance, for something." he says as he gets closer.

"No problem, what do you want ?"

"...it's in relation to..."

Too afraid that someone else will hear them, John tells his friend's ear what he is looking for. He notices Lance's smile forming more and more during his application. Once finished, Lance has, in addition to a smile, a very disturbing look on his face, almost spanking his friend.

"I see..." he says as he types something on his computer.

"Then you can..."

"HERE IT IS !!!" Shouts Lance into the room as he shows John his screen.

"That's... How to feel ?"

"It's my bedside book and I can only recommend it to you, I've been reading it intensely since the first day of school." He confessed to her.

Lance has always had problems talking to girls, he's stressed just at the thought of being alone with a girl in a room, so he closes himself off in computer programs, listening to music with headphones on. But since the beginning of the school year, he has started to prefer reading books or other works to try to control himself.

"Uh, okay... do you have it here ?"

"I'm sorry, but the only copy in the school is mine, but if you want it when I'm done, I'll pass it on." he says.

"Well, I don't have much choice..." he says, scratching his head.

"Otherwise, who's the chosen one ?" He asks with interest.

"I haven't told Light and I wouldn't want anyone to know about it yet..." he says to avoid confessing, especially since he wouldn't want it to fall on the mare's ears.

"Okay, I'm not forcing you to do anything, just let me know if anything comes of it."

"YES uh, thanks Lance, I'll tell you..." he said as he left the room, going back to the library.

"So John, did you find what you wanted ?" asked Light from across the room, raising his hand to his friend.

"LIGHT shut up, I'm trying to concentrate on Daring Do!"

"Oh yeah, sorry, but you've read it so many times you told me!" He says in self-defense.

"That's no excuse, shut up and read it too!" She replies curtly.

When Light looks up, he realizes that John has already left, having had no answer. While he was reading the comic book with Rainbow to try to understand his admiration for his supposedly true adventures, Twilight had finished tidying up and rushed to go and tell Lance the news.

"Lance, I've finished tidying up the manga section." she announced as she entered the room.

"AH TWILIGHT..."

Lance hadn't noticed Twilight coming, which surprised him and made him jump in his seat.

"Wow Lance, are you okay ? I didn't mean to scare you." She said she was surprised at her friend's gesture.

"YES YES, everything's fine... just let me know next time." he asked, without being able to explain himself, avoiding his gaze somewhat.

"As I was saying, I've finished tidying up, anything else to do ?" Ask for the lavender unicorn.

"Nothing more, we're done for today." the young man proudly announces, coming to his senses.

"That's great... What are you doing ?" She asks as she approaches Lance to see what he was looking at on his computer.

"Oh that? It's just a fanfiction..." said Lance a little surprised, being a little embarrassed to have to show this to Twilight.

"A fanfiction about what?"

"About a romance..." he said with a lot of fliers in his voice.

"Hey, do you read romance ?" She wondered, finding it surprising coming from him.

"Well, why not, I have the right." he defends himself, slipping slowly into his seat as if to avoid further discussion.

"Of course you have the right, it's just that I find it surprising coming from you." she thought to herself as she began to read.

"Well... What are you going to do now ?" He asks, hating the silence as Twilight scans his page.

"What's the name of the fanfiction, I'll read it next to it." she asked enthusiastically, seeing the author's rich handwriting rather well used.

"Uh no... I mean, here, take my place, I don't want to read it there anymore." He says as if it's a critical situation.

"Ah, all right, thanks, Lance."

Twilight then moved into Lance's seat and started reading as Lance left the room. The young man was determined not to be alone with Twilight for too long, his stress skyrocketing with every second that passed.

"I really need to fix this flyer problem, I'm going to go read my chapter right now." he thought as he walked across the room.

He left, leaving Twilight with the keys to lock the CDI at 6pm as he always did, who hadn't noticed that two other young people were still inside. Light and Rainbow continued their reading as Dashie began to capture the lover's attention to the story itself.

"You're finally making history now ?" she asked her friend, who was presumably not very keen on reading.

"I'd rather be part of the history of this world, but to do so, I need practice." he said, pointing outside.

"Okay, but even if you could make history, you'd be forgotten by my future performances." she winced at the coil after she sighed.

"Sorry Dashie, but there's no place in history for two exceptional runners." he said, looking closely at Rainbow, who accepted the challenge once again.

"Well, I can see you're not so interested in this, so you might as well get the hell out of it." she said, standing up in the same manner.

As the two rivals went out on the field to face each other once again, Twilight closed the CDI for today. She went to return the keys to Lance, who was reading her precious book and managed to hide it from her sight. John was giving her a math exercise for next week, might as well get a head start if he could.

As for the others, Drew and Applejack were downstairs in the room practicing as well, Fluttershy and Rarity were also working, although Rarity allowed himself a few deviations by looking in the mirror and combing his hair from time to time. Teddy and Pinkie pie were still in their club room, finishing their review for next week. Finally, Harri was with John but wasn't working, he was terribly bored and didn't know what to do, his legs stuck to the wall, the rest of his body on the bed. He came to his senses and joined his friend to get a head start as well.