• Published 11th May 2020
  • 3,875 Views, 86 Comments

I'm Judy Hopps Now! [Displaced] - ChiefKitsune



[Displaced fic]I was sitting at home waiting out this state lock down over the corona virus when a mysterious package arrived at my door. Upon opening it I found a can of fox spray before I blacked out. Now I'm in Equestria and caring for two foals.

  • ...
45
 86
 3,875
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

Love it please keep going with the story, please.

Quite the Adventure so far

After defeating the bandits and burying the dead our hero finds herself feeding children.

What will our hero do next?

*cue pokemon theme*

Parenthood:raritycry:

They grow up so fast:raritycry::fluttercry:

10374816
And seeing that she is a rabbit, just for fun.:pinkiehappy:

Hey I see you took my advice. good, I hate it when people make breastfeeding an erotic thing.

Stories good so far, keep it up man

Hope Judy's clothes came with auto-adjust feature.

This was somehow even more heartfelt/heart warmingly adorable then before and felt like a all around more ennoble read.

👋..😹..👍

I’d love to see more

I'd say this feels rushed, but isn't bad. So, please do go on. The only thing I can seriously recommend, though, is to postpone any interactions with a multiverse as much as possible. It's better to have an interesting story and well established character rather than a carnival of random one-time visitors and a pile of super powers from them.

10405486
wouldn't go that far in saying that, but i actually like it.

10405486
hmm you have a point so I think I'll hold off on that for a bit but it Will happen eventually, also about your other comment about the name thing. I did that in an effort to show that this is long before the show's timeline happens in some long forgotten land in a valley and village so small that it didn't even have a name. Also I think it helps with the story with how Tia's and Lulu's mother is on the run from the unicorn kingdom and is trying to hide.

10406057
The main issue with piling up superpowers is that main character loses original charm and personality due to that. Beside that you'll have to ramp up threats in your world to keep up with character's growth in power. Of course original Judy doesn't have any in the first place, but you already gave her alicorn magic and she yet to learn how to make anything useful out of it. And may or may not gave her a gun with infinite ammo, so figure her ammo problem before she run out of bullets. ;)

And don't take that "no name" thing personal. It's just a friendly jab on how awkward it sounds.

Reworded example:
It was a bright and sunny morning in a small unnamed village in the middle of a valley nopony cared to mark on the maps yet.

10406095
oh that's what you meant. And yeah I realized that I'll need to nerf Judy somehow or make the world much more dangerous than I had been planning so she isn't so OP.

Are you going to finish this story

After looking for a good story I bump into you again but this story is up my alley though it feels rushed the situation and writing is good now the question is will Momma Judy tease Luna about this once she appears again in the beginning of the series?

10421672
Displaced stories tend to never finish, but continuation would be nice indeed.

10675677
True which is why I'm hoping I can get back to this soon.

Hola soy peruano y no se Inglés 😋
Pero aún así me gustó tu historia ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

judy is by far my favorite dysney character and this is so good. i hope to see more, good luck.:twilightsmile:
Edit: wasnt expecting to find this story again

is this dead?

Please don't tell me this story will cease to continue

Still waiting on an update

11281318
im sure alot of people are awaiting the next update if there is any!

More good

please tell me this isn't dead?....:fluttercry:

hay when will you make more chapters?:heart::pinkiecrazy:

Very nice story, hope to see more in the future.

update it we want to see more chapters soon:heart::pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment