• Published 24th Mar 2020
  • 2,042 Views, 9 Comments

Get Big On 'em (or, 'Rumble's Tumbles in the Hay') - darf



Rumble gets a grow-up potion and goes on his way to meet the mares of Ponyville... WITH SEXY RESULTS.

  • ...
18
 9
 2,042
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

Loving it! Please continue!

"Oh." Rumble took a moment to assess the situation. He had to think fast. But there were two ponies waiting for somepony else here, and all he had to do was be that somepony else. Maybe the potion was what had gotten them here in the first place. "Yeah, I think you mean my brother. He's uh, upstairs. I'll go get him."

I would have expected they know about Thunderlane.
But well, as long as it works...

His wings enlarged on his back, his cock grew and dangled between his legs, hanging so low when soft it almost touched the floor. [...]
"Somepony was looking for me?" Rumble said as he walked down the stairs to the front entrance.

Was his dick still out when he went back down?

So many mares, and so little time... before he knew it, he'd be paying another visit to Flim and Flam. Hopefully somewhere more hospitable than the Everfree this time, mind...

Despite everything I still don't trust those two guys...

Hello darf

Can you already see when this story will continue?

will it continue soon?

Login or register to comment