• Published 23rd Feb 2020
  • 5,018 Views, 382 Comments

Regression: Isekai of Equestria - JackofEquestria



Jack was once a rising senior at CCU, but now he and a large chunk of South Carolina have been sent to Equestria and to top it off he's been turned into a 7-year-old.

  • ...
61
 382
 5,018

PreviousChapters Next
Fluttershy's Diary #1 (Last Edited: 2/9/2021)

Author's Note:

Since I won't be able to meet my usual 1-2 week deadline, I decided to do something a little different. The real chapter will be out by next Sunday. I hope.

July 31, 2020

Dear Diary,

After we rescued Jack's turtles from his car, I noticed they seemed to be far more aggressive than most of the turtles I take care of. I know the poor darlings hadn't eaten for a while, and the water they had been swimming in was filthy, but the constant fighting was unacceptable.

After a few days, they calmed down, but recently two of them, Ruby and Emerald (who are both male red-eared sliders,) have begun to fight again. At first, I wasn't sure of the cause, but now it's become clear they are competing over Amber (Jack's female yellow-bellied slider.) I hope to resolve this issue soon because poor little Diamond (Jack's male map turtle) has been terrified for days. In the meantime, I plan on separating Ruby and Emerald until they're ready to work things out.

Earlier today, I received a letter that somepony attacked Twilight and Jack while they were in the Lowcountry. Jack's been summoned to begin military training. I know he can handle himself, but I can't help worrying. That being said, I'm even more worried about Twilight. She got hurt really bad, and they're sending her to a hospital in Canterlot. Thankfully, Jack and his school friends are fine. I'm sure Rarity and Applejack received a similar letter. I think I'll go see how they're doing.

PreviousChapters Next