• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 14,612 Views, 38 Comments

The New Rulers of Equestria - Israel Yabuki



You and Twilight become the new rulers of Equestria, but the family feels a bit... small

  • ...
18
 38
 14,612
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 33 )

9951244
We're still working that out

This story is Amazing. Twilight can be cute sometimes.

Are you still planning on writing a wife for Discord and also a third person for bon bon and Lyra and Octavia and vinyl?
Just curious and I remember you saying in one chapter you were planning on writing those

Sweet, yet spicy. Loved it :pinkiehappy:

I don't like marriage. If you want to tie your life to someone else, that is your prerogative, though it seems more like a curse to me.
no offence.

9951514
Discord'll get a wife one day, just be patient

9951244
IKR?! i cant believe we're just expected to think that story's no longer canon

I didnt think you would do something like this but I am happy you two did. Keep up the good work.

9951837
Sorry just this story threw me off on the schedule because I remember you saying one of the young 6 was next so sorry threw me off

So who's next? Redheart or Coco Pommel?

I have to ask, who is the artist of the Cover picture?

9951782
Well I know exactly where you're gonna end up by the time you're 40.

good work you two you and your partner never cease to amazing me keep up the good work who is next?

So the 2nd story for Queen Chrysalis and King fang is cancelled?

What about the Fourth change? Her bust changing to a G or H?

9952663
Yeah, of course I do, I am not going to be married. Have a job, and spend weekends working on my hobby

Harmony is my 4th daughters name

That's an awesome chapter Dude

so who's next??? starlight? apple jack? rarity??

The story goes really well, Though Im a bit lost, knowing that Queen Chrysalis is with her husband King Fang, Im sure you two can fix that part, Overall it's a very warming story to see Twilight's family and their both love making session, I will be thinking that it will be a boy on the way.

Good work you two and brony on

9957657
I'm working through that little detail

9954054
He's already wrote stories for all three.

9965978
Ok then..........

Any chance I can get the name of the artist behind the cover please?

Ok. This story disturbed me, not to say that this story is bad but is... Is...THIS!

you were still processing what went on during the battle against Lord Tirek, Cozy Glow and Queen Chrysalis.

what happen!? I thought she got changed and living with Fang as King and Queen!? Ok, think logical me, this smell like discord doing he may have created a clone of chrysalis since she refused to follow the call since she is integral to his plan so he made one. And the real one is still in the forest somewhere with Fang building their hive in peace. I will take this logic than her story being non-canon, until a better explanation come.

stop, what happened then after "Your New Loving Queen"?
or is this story no longer canon for your universe?

10822712
Again with this question? Dude, I'm gonna fix it in due time.

I've been asked this question tons of times and I'm tired of re-answering it

10822742
I just didn't read the other comments and said the first thing that came to my mind.
:|

Comment posted by Jason1 deleted Feb 6th, 2022

I like how me and twilight are husband and wife

Login or register to comment