• Published 11th Nov 2019
  • 550 Views, 11 Comments

To Their Destruction - Ice Star



[Poetry] Nothing good can come from a hungry kelpie!

  • ...
11
 11
 550
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Very thrilling. The poetry. Though I don't recognize the style of the first chapter.

9935809
free verse, my dude.

Oh hey, that picture is my OC kelpie! Not that I mind, I love your work~. Everyone should know more about kelpies!

9936261
Oh! I didn’t mean to use any art of yours and can change it if you want.

I’m glad you like it, though. C:

9936344
Honestly I might have better art you could use~. That one in particular, I don't remember where it came from. I think a friend commissioned it for me, heh. No need to change it for me.

9936537
If that's the case, then I'll keep it up now that I have your permission. Generally I just scout artist's pages to see what they allow. I've sourced/credited the picture if you'd want to check it - all I was looking for was an atmospheric kelpie picture, and yours gave this little tale the final inspiration it needed.

Not bad, but no idea why a kelpie would have a mermaid tail- it's not really their thing.

Login or register to comment