• Published 15th Oct 2019
  • 873 Views, 16 Comments

My Brave Pony: Starfleet Magic (Season IX) - DakariKingMykan



Evil creatures try to destroy all love, and Celestia unleashes Daybreaker

  • ...
106
 16
 873

Final Episode: Final Part: Love Nearly Conquers All

“Previously on Starfleet Magic…!”

The battle against Von Devilor, in the Devils’ World, began to escalate to dangerous levels, but our heroes managed to gain a second wind and fought back valiantly, but even their best efforts were hardly enough to bring down the Devil King, until Lightning came up with a desperate strategy which struck the king hard at his core and seemingly defeating him for good, however, Von Devilor reappeared in United Equestria with his entire Devil forces, and prepare to finish off Starfleet for good!

FINAL EPISODE

Von Devilor was all powered up and ready to fire and immensely large burst of power, strong enough to obliterate everything from the palace to the fields, the mountains, the forests and villages.

“Goodbye, Starfleet!” he shouted at everyone “May your love be swallowed by the hate that I spread to rule!”

The fighters didn’t seem the least bit ready or willing to back down!

Some of the others were sweating softly.

Rhymey held Fluttershy’s hand.

“Easy now, dear,
Show no fear.” Rhymey said.

His wife agreed, and stood her ground like all the others.


Agapi suddenly began to feel strange deep inside. “What’s this…?” she wondered as she felt her power suddenly growing by the second.

“NOW!!” shouted Von Devilor and he fired his massive energy blast that bound straight at the team, and would had vaporized them all to nothing… were in not for the main fighters--combining their powers together to create a strong wall of light to defend themselves.

“What?!!” snarled Von Devilor.

The blast deflected off the wall, shooting straight up into the sky where it exploded harmlessly.

Von Devilor glared at everyone furiously, “How is this possible?”


The Ruler scoffed at him, “You underestimate our own resources. We’ve had this planned for you all along.”

Krysta fluttered upward, “Yeah, and they got me and my fairies to thank for it… as well as all the inhabitants of the planet.”

Lightning smirked and explained “The plan was simple. Krysta and her fairies sent word to every pony, every creature and being all over United Equestria.

The plan was simple: Since Agapi’s power seems to be the one thing that can effectively stand up to Von Devilor’s darkness, all everyone had to do was standby and await until the right moment… and then start to believe in their own love, which we could harness and use to aid us in this battle.”


Earlier, The Ruler had fired those streaks of light across the sky, which flew in different directions all across the planet, which gave everyone was watching the signal to start giving the love.

Even now, at every corner of the planet, ponies, gryphons, yaks, even dragons were all concentrating hard, even Mykan Stevens and all the ponies’ friends and respective families were pitching in. All were different creatures of different kinds, yet they were all capable of love in some ways, and the smallest amount was more than enough, especially when combined all together in an entire planet.


Agapi closed her eyes and folded her hands, feeling the warmth flowing through her from the love forces in the air.


Von Devilor’s anger seemed change into a snickering laugh, “It appears that you are more resourceful than I thought. You are indeed worthy opponents, Starfleet; however… this little stunt has only bought you little extra time.

We Devils have been absorbing and basking in darkness for ages.”

He looked down at his vast army of Devils, “Lend me your power!”

The army complied and raised their arms without question and began to transfer their power to their king, and Von Devilor used his own forces to suck more energy from all the Devils around him

Including Scarlet and Dearka…

Both of them were starting to look frail.

“How… can you… do this to me!!” Scarlet growled “…I was loyal! I served you!”

Finally, she had grown so weak from previous battles and the energy drain, that her body broke up-- disintegrated into a cloud of darkness, which Von Devilor absorbed into himself, which horrified the fighters.

Even Dearka was totally livid, now fully seeing how ruthless and uncaring his former king really was. “You… Monster…!!”

A couple of other Devils began to keel over in exhaustion, and soon their bodies would break up as well, just like Scarlet.

“Ay’ Ay’ Ay!” cried Dyno “This is almost too much to watch!”

“How can he do this to his loyal subjects?!” groaned Myte.


Agapi, herself was trembling with rage, for the very first time since ever. “You are truly a sick creature, Devian! I never believed that you could sink so low!”

Von Devilor snickered, “Poor Agapi. This all could have been avoided, but you chose to reject me and my gracious promise of power to you!”

“I rejected you because I knew you were heartless and blinded by your foolish lust for power and control, and now you sacrifice your own subjects, who served and believed in you, just for your shot at glory!”

Von Devilor only laughed, “Oh, you’d be breaking my heart… if I had one!”

He continued to absorb power, which continued to take its toll on the Devils as more of them began to collapse in exhaustion and a few of them disintegrated into dark clouds.

“We’ve got to stop him!” cried Spike.

Lightning agreed, “Everyone, give it all you’ve got, and Fire!!”

Everyone complied and concentrated all they could muster up from themselves and the love energy from the people of the planet.

The Ruler absorbed all the energy into their long scepter until it glowed like the sun.

“MYSTIC LIGHT”

POW!! Such a powerful and bright blast bounded straight for Von Devilor.

“Oh, is that your best?” he sneered, and he quickly managed to conjure up several walls of fire and energy to intercept the blast, which broke through each wall one-by-one, and getting nowhere near the Devil King.

“You have got to be kidding me!!” growled Buddy.

Von Devilor laughed.

“Oh, no!” groaned Artie “We forgot… he can absorb energy from light and convert it into darkness as well, and our fighting spirits only make him stronger too!”

Von Devilor glared at everyone. “What a tragedy to forget that, for you at least. As for me, I can now defend myself and still charge up to deliver what I’m certain will be the final blow… a blast of energy so massive, it will reduce all of New Canterlot to a pile of ash, and maybe more beyond that!”


The very thought of all the darkness and destruction spreading across the planet was too much for everyone to bear!

Rarity felt very dizzy and wanted to faint.

“Easy, easy Rarity!” said Spike.


What sickened everyone just as much was how much the poor Devils were suffering from their energy drain. Even Dearka was starting to look in bad shape. Thanks to all the energy he had absorbed before, his strength was sustaining, but it wouldn’t be long before he would collapse and disintegrate away like some of the Devils, and there was no safe place to take him, Von Devilor would surely be able to absorb from him anyway.

“More power! More darkness! More hate!” Von Devilor bellowed as he absorbed more and more power from his weakening subjects below as they collapsed, and a few more expired and were gone.

“What are we going to do?!” cried Fluttershy “How can we stop all this?”

Applejack shuddered “Even all the energy from the entire planet wasn’t enough. It only helps him more than it does us.”

“Don’t worry, it’s all covered.” said Krysta.

Lightning and Starla agreed.

“Any moment now…” said Starla.

Lightning looked up at the sky, which was still covered in dark clouds.


“Now I’m ready!” said Von Devilor, and rose up higher and higher into the sky, holding his arms high up, and forming a large sphere of dark, burning energy, like a massive bomb.

“I all my battles, I have never had more worthy opponents.” he gloated “I could almost say that I shall miss these bouts, but I’ve got a universe of love to destroy, starting with all of you!!”

The Ruler remained steady and undeterred, as did all the fighters.

Agapi suddenly began to feel warmer and stronger inside. “What is this?!” she wondered, and he body started to glow brightly…


Von Devilor roared and prepared to unleash his power upon everyone… when suddenly, bright warp portals appeared in the sky, and Krysta’s fairies began to pop out from them.

“What?!” shouted Von Devilor “What is this?”

In his weakened state, Dearka could hardly believe his eyes, “Can… can it be?”


“Your majesty!” called one of the fairies to Krysta “We bring you the light you ordered!”

With that, loads of sparkling specks of light began to flow in streams from the portals, brightening out the darkness, and getting brighter and brighter all the time.

Von Devilor’s power bomb actually began to shrink in size, and his power began to weaken as well, for all this light was far too much even for him to handle.

“What is this?!” he groaned “Stop those lights!! STOP THEM I SAY!!”

The streams of light specks flew straight towards the army of fighters, strengthening them all immensely, especially Agapi.

“What’s wrong, Von Devilor?” chirped Krysta “You didn’t see this one coming either?”

She explained the plan so everyone could here…

“We decided not just to harness love energy from all over United Equestria, but from every planet, every star-system, every ally we’ve ever had across the galaxy!”

The Ruler agreed and added, “Ever since Agapi’s arrival, we believed that her love and light would help us, but we also figured it would need strengthening for effective use.

And so, just as the fairies spread the message all across United Equestria, all of our allies and friends on all the planets everywhere, even now, are offering us their own power.”

As The Ruler had fired those shooting lights across the galaxy…

Creatures from every known planet across the galaxy, even the Vistulans on the safe planets, saw the beams go by, which was the signal.

They were on their knees, with their hands folded as they concentrated all their love or whatever nearest to it they could with in their spirits, which the fairies absorbed into portals, and sending the lights hurling through space, and gathering at this very spot for all the fighters to absorb.

The others Devils hit the dirt, blinded by the strong lights, while Von Devilor was totally outraged! “You… You had this planned from the very beginning!!” he bellowed.

“They did!” Agapi said as she stepped forth, while glowing brightly, “They fight for love and truth, Devian; things which you never understood. You cared for nothing but power and it slowly poisoned you into the monstrous creature you are now, but you underestimated how truly strong the heart is.

Love can do many things, and while you think you can silence it, you can never destroy the spirit, the hope, the soul that strengthens it.”


Von Devilor’s rage was building up, “Silence…!! You will speak of this nonsense no longer!!”

He summoned up all the darkness he could, ready to fire, but Agapi felt ready to this, and she rose up high in the air, glowing as bright as the sun.

“BE GONE!!” thundered and he fired the large power straight at her, and she just fired back at her.

“LOOK OUT!!” screamed Pinkie, but the force only seemed to stop to just before the glowing and didn’t go any further, no matter how hard Von Devilor tried to pour on the power, he couldn’t get any nearer.

“Astounding!” said Princess Luna “The light is far too strong for him to penetrate.”

Then, a small ray of light shot out from Agapi’s glowing, heading straight towards Saber, and into his arms.

When the light had faded, he found himself clutching Cadance’s body.

She slowly started to wake up, and the first thing she saw was the face of Saber, and she smiled lovingly at him the way only she would, which made his eyes light up with joy. “You’re back…” he cried softly, and held her close “I’m so happy you’re safe!”

“Me too!” she whispered softly.

Everyone was so happy to see the couple reunited. Pinkie and Rarity shed a couple of tears.

“But what happened to Agapi?” asked Spike.

The bright lights up overhead gave a big flash, causing everyone to look up at it in aw, for there floating in midair was Agapi; her spirit had taken on the shape of her original forum, before she was destroyed ages ago…

She resembled a large, but beautiful humanoid woman, with long flowing golden hair, skin pure white with soft peach, and she wore a long white dress like a goddess, with straps at the shoulders and soft flowers off the right shoulder.

Even Dearka was impressed by her astounding grace and beauty.


Von Devilor could only gawk in horror and outrage “This can’t be happening?!”

“It is, Devian…” said Agapi “What I do now I do to protect all that I know and love, and purge this world of your dreaded evil for good!”

Von Devilor refused to give in, and continued to pour on all the hate and darkness he could muster, which really harmed his Devils below, and they all passed out, falling like dominoes in rows.

Dearka felt his own strength depleting, and he fell to his knees.

“Dearka!” Pinkie cried as she caught him in her arms, but even in his weakened state, he managed to find just a teensy bit of strength to help him get back onto his feet, much to the astounding of everyone.

Dearka only looked up at Von Devilor and remembering all the terrible things he had done to ruin his life.

“You robbed me of my dignity and comfort…

You had me exiled from my home…

You destroyed my family, and made me think that no one cared about me…

…And you killed the woman I loved!!”

He was shaking angrily, and almost felt as if his strength was returning, “…I swore I would get my revenge, AND I SHALL!!”

“Ha!” scoffed Von Devilor “Your anger only strengthens me!” That’s what he wanted, but his power didn’t seem to increase at all and his flowing blast continued to remain as it was, unable to reach Agapi.

“What’s this?! I can’t feed on his rage?!”

Agapi looked dismayed at him, “The hatred he feels is driven by Love.” She then looked down at the army of fighters, “Even the purest of love is capable of containing hatred, just as even the darkest of hate and blossom with love…

…It is what is chosen to be done with that makes all the difference, and these creatures will now show you how they use it.”

She was pretty much telling everyone to lend her their love and power to help vanquish the evil once and for all.

The Ruler nodded in agreement and then motioned down at everyone else in the entire army.

Lightning held Starla’s hand, and Starla held Buddy’s hand, and all the way down the line everyone joined hands on the team, in the army, combining their beliefs, their love, and spite for Von Devilor, which Agapi was able to use.

All that power was absorbed up, up, into Agapi herself, and the dark force began to slowly move back towards Von Devilor.

“THIS CAN’T BE…!! NOOOOOOOO…!!!!”

Agapi then raised her arms up high, and thrust them forth unleashing a stream of light energy, forcing the power back into Von Devilor…


…He screamed and roared as the light consumed him, burned away all his powers, and consumed him whole!

As his body broke up, he began to feel strange things he had never felt before-- warmth, light, as if nothing felt wrong at all. That was what it meant to feel love!


All the fighters and remaining Devils snapped upright, gasping in shock, like coming up for air!


Von Devilor was gone along with all the darkness he had brought with him and the sun was shining brightly.

The Ruler had defused back into Celestia and Grand Ruler. They, like Princess Luna, and the entire army were nothing short of astounded, and amazed by all they had experiences and seen.

“We did it…” said Lightning “Von Devilor is gone.”

Starla’s smiled grew wide, as did everyone else’s.

Dearka could hardly believe all this himself, but he still felt relieved. “Von Devilor has been destroyed, finally and forever.”

“No, he has not.” said Agapi as she floated high above the sky.

“Hatred and Darkness can never truly be destroyed; they had to be filled with Love and Light, only then would the evil itself be vanquished.”

Everyone felt deeply moved from that philosophy

“…But he’s gone, right?” asked Fluttershy.

Agapi nodded softly, “Deivan… or rather King Von Devilor may be gone, but this is only a mere battle in a never-ending struggle of two opposing forces of Love and Hate.

They will always clash, and will continue to try and outtake the opposing force, and yet one cannot exist without the other.

As long as Love exists, there will always be Hate lurking in the shadows, but as I have always taught about these two forces, it is what you choose to do with them that makes the difference.


…Learn to balance love and hate, and you will always know which path to travel.”


Everyone began to feel a bit down by her tone.

“Are you saying that you’re leaving now?” asked Lightning.

Agapi fell silent for a moment. “My time in this world ended millennia ago, but thanks to all of you, you have freed my spirit from captivity, and I have been able to help you vanquish the darkness which threated all.”

She looked down thankfully at everyone and especially at Cadance for her letting her use her body.

“Thank you.”

Cadance could only smile lovingly at her.

Everyone felt so touched by all this.

As for Dearka, he looked over at the Devils, whom were all collapsed with exhaustion, but would still live, and he was starting to feel for them, and he knew what rightfully had to be done.


Agapi bowed graciously to everyone saying, “May your loving spirits watch over you.” then she began to vanish, into millions upon millions sparkling specks of light that fluttered across the skies and faded away.

Rarity wiped a tear from her eye. “There goes the most amazing being we’ve ever known.”

“She’ll always be in our hearts, alongside our loved-ones and friends.” added Spike.

They looked at each other, and then embraced lovingly.

Lightning and Starla did the same as well as their majesties, and all the friends began to exchange hugs as well.

“I love you bro!” said Dyno with a sniffle.

“I love you too meng.” replied Myte.


Applejack and Pinkie shared a big hug, but Pinkie then looked up and saw Dearka looking over at the Devils, and he seemed a little concerned or worried.

Pinkie walked over to him, “Is something wrong?”

Dearka looked at her, “Not exactly, but… it is time for us to part ways as well.”

Everyone looked over towards him.

“What do you mean?” asked Starla.

Dearka explained, “Von Devilor is gone, but the Devils… they will need a new leader; someone who can lead and guide them to, hopefully, a better view, and new way of seeing things, otherwise they will simply regain their powers and evil, and the whole thing starts all over again.”

He paused, and he didn’t really have to say what he said next as everyone could tell, “…I’m going. I know it will be the right thing to do, especially given all that I’ve done.”

Pinkie began to look a little sad; as she had hoped he would stay and maybe be reformed into society.

Grand Ruler approached him with a deep yet proud expression. “Whilel it is impossible to ignore the terrible things you have done, it cannot be ignored that you were willing to change, and you helped us a great deal in winning this battle.”

He looked over at the ailing Devils, wondering if they would truly be able to be reformed, but he actually had faith in Dearka and his willing to guide them.

He held out his hand to him, “Thank you for everything.”

Dearka shook his hand, “It is who should be thanking all of you,” he paused and looked around at everyone, and especially at Pinkie “Thank you for freeing me from the darkness in my heart.”

Everyone looked at him thankfully and proudly.

Dearka then looked up to the sky, believing he could see the spirits of his family and his dear Calista. “In memory of all that I have lost, I will carry on… and hopefully, someday, the Devils will be reformed and may take their rightful places in universal society.”

He bid a final farewell to Starfleet and everyone, and especially to Pinkie Pie, before going off towards the Devils and transporting them all and himself back to the Devils’ World, to begin their long, long road to hopeful reformation.


“Goodbye… Dearka…” Pinkie muttered softly as a tear rolled down her cheek. Even though she had already given up on him long ago, part of her always felt it could have worked out between them.

Appplejack approached her, “You okay, Sugar-Cube?”

Pinkie wiped her eyes. “Yeah, I’ll be fine. After all, love can go on.”

Everyone couldn’t agree more with that.




Two days later, at the royal palace, an awards ceremony was held as Lightning, Starla and the rest of the team all received medals of honor for their courage and outstanding assistance during the battles.

Sunset smiled through the crowds at Artie, and she softly touched the wedding ring on her finger, feeling prouder and happier to be married to a proud Starfleet Master.


Rarity received a special medal herself for having saved Pinkie’s life at the weather factory, nearly costing her own life as well.


“And now,” Grand Ruler announced “A special announcement regarding the Planet Vistula.

It has been discussed with officials of the Vistulan Council and Starleet, in regards to the tragic death of Princess Calista. Her death was horrifying, and we all grieve for her loss, but thankfully the Vistulans have realized the situation of which lead to her death and they do not blame Starfleet for her demise.”

The large crowd of people applauded at that, but his majesty raised his arms signaling for silence as he continued…

“It has been decided to grant control of the Planet Vistula to Hawk Fenton, whom even as we speak, is receiving this same announcement via royal messengers.

For his outstanding courage and assistance, and his noble leadership skills, I hereby forthwith promote him to Space General, and appoint him as the first President of the planet Vistula, accepted by United Equestria, and the Vistulan inhabitants.”

Thunderous applause erupted all over, Lightning and Starla felt pleased for Hawk, and wondered how he was taking the news.


…Hawk was speechless, and frozen in shock at first, but he graciously accepted his new role as General and President of the planet, and promised to look over his new people with love, order, and respect to ensure continuation of life.


“And there is one final announcement we would like to make.” said Queen Celestia “We received a letter from New Sweet Apple Acres in New Ponyville.”

Applejack looked stunned, “From home?” she muttered.

Celestia continued to announce, “In concerns of a certain family member, this letter contains a request, which we, as royalty shall now fulfil instantly.”

Luna stepped forth, “We hereby, royally decree, that Colonel Applejack is officially and legally wed to Mr. Apple Spice.”

Gasps and hoots of concern were heard, and Applejack couldn’t believe what she had just heard, and nor could Spice who was there with Applejack’s family.

“We’re married, now?” he asked in disbelief.

Bright Mac, Pear Butter, and Big Mac were all equally as shocked.

“And further…!” Luna continued “With that said, we now also hereby declare they are officially and legally divorced as of now.”

Everyone felt more shocked and confused than ever, especially Applejack and Spice.

“They were married and divorced just like that?” said Rainbow “How does that even make sense.”

Lightning could tell instantly “I see… because they were declared legally married, they fulfilled the order of the marriage contract, and the contract never said they had to stay married.”

“What?” said Applejack, “You mean… I’m…?”

Lightning smirked at her and nodded, “…You’re free-- you and Spice. You’re no longer bound by the contract.”

Applejack grinned widely, but then maintained her stance as a proud solider during this serious moment, yet inside she was jumping for joy.

Spice could hardly believe it himself, and he felt most relieved. “It was that simple all this time.”


The rest of the Apple’s felt happy for him too, but at the same time just a little sad.

“Does this mean you’ll be moving out?” asked Big Mac.

Spice began to look a little down himself, “I… I don’t know. Applejack and I don’t have to be married anymore, but… what’ll I do?”

He wasn’t sure if he was willing to really leave and give up the chance to be part of a family.

“But who sent that letter in the first place?” he asked.

Applebloom turned away from him, but he caught on instantly, so did the rest of the family, and she blushed feeling a bit embarrassed. “The crusaders and I talked about it, and well, we figured the only right thing to do was make everyone happy.

You’re not mad are you?”

Spice couldn’t feel mad at her and hugged her softly. “You may not be my sister now, but… you’ll always feel like one I always wanted.”

Applebloom smiled and said, “Hey, let’s just be friends.”

The family shared a good laugh, and agreed to work the rest of things out later.

Bright Mac and Pear Butter were hoping something else would happen for Spice now, and they looked way across the crowds, over to where Pinkie was standing.


At the reception banquet gala, there was food and dancing for all. Cadance and Shining Armor had shared three ballroom dances and were now doing a tango-- they’re way of making up for time spent apart.

“Lovebirds...” chuckled Lightning.

“Yeah, just like… us…” said Starla giving him a few hints, and her husband took her by the arm and led her to dancefloor.

Applejack and Spice were helping themselves to the food.

“I hope we’re still friends.” said Spice.

“Darn tootin’ we are.” replied Applejack “We were friends as little ones, and though we don’t really remember, I’m still glad to know you.”

Spice smiled, and then he saw Pinkie up ahead chatting with some of the lady knights.

Now that he and Applejack were legally free of their contract, he had a better chance with her.

“What are you waiting for, boy?” said Applejack “Go on and get her.”

Spice began to feel nervous again, still feeling unable to really confess to her.

“She knows.” Applejack told him.

Spice went red in the face, “She does?”

Applejack nodded, explaining she and her friends had to say something, making Spice feel more embarrassed than ever, but she wasn’t about to hear any more excuses, and she grabbed him by the shoulders, “…Go for it!” and gave him a soft shove ahead, and Spice stopped right at Pinkie and the lady knights.

“Spice…?” Pinkie said. Her cheeks turned a little red, but not as red as his own.

“Um… good evening, Colonel… I mean… Pinkie… er…?”

The knights thought it best to leave the two to talk.

Applejack hid behind a stone column, and Buddy and Rainbow came over.

“What’s going on?” asked Buddy.

Applejack didn’t answer, and all three of them just continued to watch.

“Come on, go for it.” Rainbow muttered softly.


Spice and Pinkie just stood side-by-side, too shy to look face one another.

Suddenly they both turned as if to say something to each other, and then stopped and smiled softly before turning away again.

Pinkie finally broke the ice, “Spice, I won’t hedge around; Applejack and the others told me everything.”

Spice sweat a little. “…They did?”

Pinkie twiddled her fingers softly, and she felt very nervous about what she was about to ask now. “Are you… are you really in love with me?”

Steam seemed to shoot through Spice’s ears being asked that, and he stammered so hard that it answered Pinkie’s question “…You are.”

Spice finally poured his heart out to her. “I’ve been in love with you ever since you saved my life, and you saved me more than once every time the Devils possessed me.

But it’s more than that…

You’re beautiful, you’re fun, and even a little funny at times.”

Pinkie had never heard such sweet words said about her, and Spice was still going…

“You’re always there to try and perk people up when they’re down. You try to be a friend to everyone, and most of all…” he paused and looked deep inside to what he was about to say “…I think you’re sweeter than all the cakes and pies you make and sell.”

Pinkie’s eyes were sparkling, and her heart was pounding.

She thought back to all the fun moments they had, especially at the theme park where she sampled his fine cooking, and all the rides they went on, and commentating how sweet he was before she pecked him.

Not that she was jumping the gun, but because of her own dreams, and realizing what incredible opportunity lay before her, she couldn’t object to the idea.

Spice then turned and held one of her hands in both of his, “Yes, I am in love with you, Pinkie Pie.” He paused and looked deep into her eyes. “And now that Applejack and I don’t have to be together…” he paused again, finding his courage to ask “…Will you go out with me?”

Pinkie smiled brightly and placed her other hand atop his. “…No.”

Spice felt shocked, and his insides were slowly starting to feel crushed.


“Did Pinkie just say No?” Rainbow asked in shock.

Applejack could hardly believe it herself, “What in the hay is thinking?!”

“Wait, look…” said Buddy.


Pinkie was looking at Spice more lovingly than ever. She didn’t want to date him, “…I want to get married!”

Spice’s eyes widened and his heart began to race. “…G-G-Get… married?”

He took it as a proposal, and his legs were quaking, and he collapsed into Pinkie’s arms as she caught him and cradled him in her arms.

“Are you okay?”

Spice was giggling and choking softly on his own joy. “Married…!” he chuckled sheepishly “Married!”

Pinkie smiled and then leaned down pressing her lips against his.

The crowds erupted into Woos and cheers.

“YEE-HAW!!” shrieked Applejack.

Rainbow and Buddy slapped high fives, and Rainbow flew up high in rainbow streaked circles.

Lightning and Starla smiled proudly, as did their majesties.

Rarity buried her face in Spike’s chest and blubbered, “It’s so lovely!”

All the friends were ever so happy for the new couple.



It wasn’t long before Spice had moved out of the Apple Family’s place and to his new home in New Sugar-Cube corners, as well as being accepted by the cakes as their new assistant chef and confectioner to help their business.

Finally, Spice would fulfil his ambitions to cook and bake and please people all over, but both he and Pinkie looked forward to what came shortly after that… their Wedding Day!

The wedding was held at New Sweet Apple Acres, since the Apple Family went to lengths to prepare for what would had been Applejack’s wedding, and what a lovely wedding it was too as the bride and groom shared their wedding kiss under a flower-covered wooden arch in the open fields, surrounded by their friends, families, including Pinkie’s family.

Even Maud Pie cracked a very small, but meaningful smile. “Pinkie’s married… nice.”

Applejack was extremely proud and happy for Pinkie and Spice.

Music started playing as the newlyweds practically raced down the aisle under showers of rice and flower petals.

“LET’S PARTY…!!” Pinkie shouted.

“YEAH…!!” hollered her new husband, and the crowds cheered as Rhymey began to sing to the music playing “I Love you More than Yesterday” along with some of the friends and Fluttershy joining him as background singers.

As the song played, multiple photographs were shown of all that was happening…

Dances…

Cheering with punch drinks…

Pinkie and Spice cutting the wedding cake and dabbing spots of icing on the ends of their muzzles…

A few pictures of Pinkie, Spice, and Gummy… Gummy was wearing a cute little bowtie and giving Spice a playful, but harmless bit on his mane.

“Gummy, meet Dada.” said Pinkie.

There were even some playful party games to play, at Pinkie’s request… especially “Pin the tail on the donkey.” Some things just didn’t change with her.

And group shots of the wedding party and the families.

The final shots were of the newlyweds hopping on a carriage to leave for their honeymoon, and Pinkie tossing her bouquet, which Applejack caught.


She was surprised at first, having caught it without trying or even looking, as if Pinkie had intended for her to catch it, but then she said, “Eh… who knows, maybe someday I will.”

Everyone shared a laugh and saw the newlyweds off.

“I love you…” Spice said to his bride tenderly.

“I love you more…” she teased.

“No, I love you more.” Spice teased back.

“I said I love you more!” she teased again…

And together they both shouted “I LOVE YOU MORE!!” before Pinkie tackled Spice to the floor and began to smooch him like crazy. Little pink hearts seemed to float up from below.


Their honeymoon lasted a few weeks, before they returned to New Sugar Cube Corners, and Pinkie immediately threw a party, with a huge “Congratulations” Banner on it.


“Pinkie, we get that you’re married.” said Lightning.

“Yeah, you don’t have to throw a party every single week or month.” added Starla.

Pinkie and spice giggled and Pinkie answered, “That’s not what we’re celebrating.”

Spice shook his head with a playful snicker, agreeing with his wife.

“Well don’t keep us in suspense.” said Spike.

Rarity agreed, “What is it then?”

The couple giggled cheekily again.

“You tell them…” said Spice.

“No, you tell them.”

“No, you...”

“You…”

“You…”

The team was losing patience, but then Doctor Penny, who was also invited, answered for them, “Pinkie Pie is pregnant.”

Everyone turned shocked, and Pinkie confirmed. “Yep, I’m going to have a baby!”

Penny confirmed it again, “I examined her, and it’s one-hundred percent positive.”

Still shocked, everyone could hardly believe it.

“But you’ve only been married for not even a month yet.” said Krysta.

Spice rubbed the back of his head softly, “Yeah, well you could say… we had a better time on our honeymoon than we planned. I’ll spare you the details.”

His wife fluttered her eyes at him, and playfully touched her stomach.

Now not only was she very happily married, but in time she would have a baby, and a family of her own.

She couldn’t stop giggling with a goofy and dazed sound at the thought of all the love she had in her life now.

“Well, congratulations.” said Fluttershy.

“If you ever need help, don’t make a fuss
You can always count on your friends and us.” added Rhymey.

All the friends agreed.

“Thank you.” replied the couple.

Sunset sighed heavenly as she embraced her own husband, Artie. “You know, maybe we should think of having a baby too.”

Artie felt stunned “What, now? But I… uh…”

His wife smiled at him, “Just kidding… maybe someday.”

Artie rolled his eyes, “Ah, honey…”

Sunset smiled at him and pulled him into a deep kiss, because they both rejoined the party.

“MY BRAVE PONY: STARFLEET MAGIC”

(Season IX)

Author's Note:

There will more Starfleets, that's a promise (I have no reason to stop)

And don't be pulling THE LAST PROBLEM ON me, I'm well aware of Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich, but this is my ALT UNIVERSE.

Comments ( 2 )

The three extra words in the prologue bugs me a tiny bit. “1003”. *shivers*

Login or register to comment