• Published 15th Oct 2019
  • 872 Views, 16 Comments

My Brave Pony: Starfleet Magic (Season IX) - DakariKingMykan



Evil creatures try to destroy all love, and Celestia unleashes Daybreaker

  • ...
106
 16
 872

Episode 10: Too Hot To Handle

EPISODE TEN

Despite that Daybreaker could no longer haunt nightmares, Celestia had a hard time sleeping the past few nights, and who could blame her?

Her evil counterpart was out there somewhere, probably gaining power already, but what really frightened her was the fact that the two of them were spiritually linked, so if one of them died, they both would perish.

While it wasn’t likely that Daybreaker would destroy her own self to bring Celestia down, there just had to be a way to severe the link between the two, and then it would be safer to battle the evil when they found her, or if she found them.

So far, nothing seemed feasible…

They couldn’t capture and imprison her because of her inner resistance to the powers, and destroying her while she was still linked with Celestia was definitely out of the question.

Lightning and Starla offered to help in the research, as well as help fulfil their other duties at the palace.

Celestia was sitting in a chair in the laboratory, while Professor Brain aimed a powerful ray machine at her, which would fire a magical beam and hopefully severe the link between herself and Daybreaker.

“Hold perfectly still, your majesty.” said Brain. He lowered his protective visor over his glasses; Celestia lowered hers as well, while Grand Ruler, Lightning, and Starla watched from the side.

Shining Armor and Cadance were with them as well, while Flurry Heart and Shining Light were napping.


Grand Ruler looked over at his wife, and she looked at him, giving him a brave nod before resuming her position.

The machine powered up, and the ray fired at Celestia’s body, enveloping her in a soft glow of light.

At first it seemed all calm, but as the machine began to hum louder, the light began to brighten, and Celestia started cringing and groaning as if she were in pain.

Everyone began to cringe with her, and the machine was starting to beep with a warning that it was overloading.

“Stop… Stop it, now!” shouted Grand Ruler.

The Professor did as ordered, and the machine stopped.

Celestia lay in her chair feeling weary and on the verge of passing out. The others ran to her side and her husband scooped her up softly, “Ceelstia, are you alright?”

Panting softly, his wife nodded.

“Did it work?” asked Lightning “Is the link severed?”

Celestia held her hand under the bright lights overhead, but she still couldn’t cast a shadow, meaning it didn’t work.

Worse than that, the machine began to malfunction from overheating, went kablooey right in Brain’s face.

Everyone coughed and waved their hands to blow the smoke away, while the professor shamefully remarked, “Well… now who’s a fool?”

Still, everyone was growing more frustrated with all the failures.

Cadance then had an idea, “Maybe we could freezer her into cryo-stasis. Then we can fight Daybreaker without hurting her.”

Grand Ruler typed the calculations into the computer, which ran a pixelated simulation… which resulted in yet another failure.

“The spiritual link is too strong,” said Grand Ruler “…Celestia would still die.”

His wife shuddered nervously and held her throat.

“Dang!” groaned Shining Armor “Isn’t there anything we can do?”

“We’ll just have to keep trying.” said Lightning “In the meantime; we keep a watch out for Daybreaker. No matter what happens, we can’t let her bring forth Eternal Daylight.”

Starla agreed, but she seemed a little uneasy, “We’d still have to fight her though,” and she looked over at her queen “…I don’t think I can, knowing it would hurt you.”

Celestia felt touched by her concern, but then she looked regretful, “If you must fight, then so be it. I’ll take whatever pain that comes. I cannot and will not allow a creature-- which I unleashed-- to lay waste to my subjects and kingdom.”

Everyone was pleased to hear her say that, though it still didn’t make the feeling any easier.


“Well…” said Professor Brain “Perhaps the least we can do is prepare you for such a situation.” and he presented her with a special formula the lab boys had concocted. “A spray of this all over your body should… eh… er… strengthen your endurance to reduce the amount of pain from the shocks, though it may render you… uh… a tad bit numb and unable to do battle yourself.”

Grand Ruler took the spray to keep it ready. “Thank you, Professor. Carry on.”

Brain nodded and resumed his work.

Celestia still couldn’t help but wonder where Daybreaker was now.



Far off in the New Badlands, all the dragons were bathing in hot lava, munching on jewels, laughing or lazing their cares away.

Garble lay on his back and popped a small jewel in his mouth, and let out a huge belch.

“Awesome…” he laughed, but none of his chums seemed to be laughing with him for all had gone silent at the appearance of a stranger--Daybreaker.

One step into the Dragon’s area and they all looked at her with strange expressions.

“Who’s that?”

“It looks like Queen Celestia.”

“Wait, something’s off.”

Daybreaker looked back and forth between the dragons, and she seemed fairly unimpressed.

“I suppose I could always do worse.” she thought.

She approached Garble, and he stood up and looked at her dead in her flaming eyes.

“You seem different.” he said “But still, a pony is a pony, and we don’t like ponies here, right guys?!”

The dragons put their straight faces back on and began to holler in agreement with Garble.

Daybreaker only snickered, which erupted into sinister laughing.

Garble raised his eyelid up, “What are you laughing at?”

Daybreaker gave him a strict glare, with a blaze in her eyes, making him shudder softly.

“What I see is a lowly bunch of dragons that are now going to be working for me.”

Garble’s eyes widened again, and then he fall over laughing like a hyena, “That’s rich! Us dragons, working for some pony…?!”

The other dragons all laughed with him.

“You’re killing me.”

“Is she for real?”

Daybreaker thought a little demonstration would be in order, and she let out a massive roar, unleashing a big burst of flames so massive, they reached way up into the sky and were brighter and hotter than anything.

The dragons had never seen such flames, such power, and they all watched with fear and shock!

Daybreaker powered down, and looked down at the now cowering Garble, “Have I made my point, or should I turn the heat on high?!”

The dragons didn’t want to see that, and it became obvious that they didn’t have a chance against this creature, even in their massive numbers.

“W-W-What do you want us to… gulp… do?” Garble stammered

Daybreaker picked him up and brought him close to her evil face making him tear up in fear, and the other dragons only watched hopelessly.

“…Feed me!”

Garble and the dragons were confused, while Daybreaker snickered wickedly.



Lightning and Starla were having a lunch break in New Canterlot Village, leaving Shining Light in the care of Cadance and Shining Armor-- so they could have just a little alone time without much worries.

Starla looked a little down.

“Still worried about Celestia?” asked Lightning.

His wife nodded, “Don’t get me wrong, if we have to fight Daybreaker, I intend to.”

Lightning softly placed his hands over hers and held them up softly, “I’ll let you in on something that I’ve been dreading.” He whispered into his wife’s ear one alternate possibility of stopping Daybreaker.

Starla could was shocked at such a suggestion. “No! Absolutely No!” she insisted.

“My thoughts exactly.” agreed Lightning “But please… don’t let this get around. I don’t’ want anyone else figuring this out, especially not the queen.”

Starla agreed.

Suddenly she felt a little strange. “Is it getting hot or is it just me?”

Lightning could feel the temperature rising as well, very abnormal for summer weather.

The alarms then sounded, and people began to panic.

Grand Ruler then appeared before Lightning and Starla as a holo-image. “Lightning, Starla… Daybreaker has been spotted heading this way, and she’s not alone.”

The images faded to show the evil flying in the sky and backed up by a swarm of dragons from The New Badlands.

“So she’s got followers now?” groaned Starla “That’s all we needed.”

The images changed back to Grand Ruler’s image. “I’ve already alerted the others to come and assist, and we’re standing by in the palace. We’re going to shift the sun and bring forth the night to try and weaken Daybreaker down.”

“Yes, sire.” said Lightning “Starla and I are on the way.”

The image faded, and then Starla and Lightning stood up, ready to leave, but they left some money for their meal at the table.


“STARFLEET MAGIC”

Once transformed, they flew off in the direction where the heat was increasing. It was a good thing the cooling systems in their suits kicked in to keep them comfortable, but they didn’t hold out much for all the civilians in the surrounding areas, but they were being evacuated by the sentries and fairies to a place that was cooler.

That’s when the sun began to move over and it got darker, and yet farther up the way, it was still bright… all because of her.

Lightning and Starla found the rest of the team, having just arrived thanks to Krysta, and their majesties and Princess Luna appeared as well, and so did Cadance, as the Silent Ninja, and Shining Armor as Saber.

“Glad you all made it…” said Lightning.

The others nodded proudly, and Daybreaker laughed “Not nearly as glad as I am. It’s time I finished what I started! Once you’re all out of the way will be able to bring forth the Eternal Day that I crave for.”

The Dragons all cheered and hollered behind her, but Fluttershy was able to scan their nerve systems with her visor, and their levels of anxiety were super high.

Spike could hardly believe the dragons either, especially Garble.

“What is all this?” he called over “How can you all work for Daybreaker?”

Garble and the dragons looked awkward as if they were too nervous to say anything, which confirmed what Fluttershy feared, “She must be blackmailing them into working for her!”

Daybreaker snickered, and snapped her fingers at the dragons, “NOW!!”

“You heard her,” Garble called to the other dragons, and he and the dragons all breathed their massive flames at Daybreaker, which she absorbed and her own flames became so bright, they were practically yellow.

Cadance covered her eyes at the brightness.

“So bright!” groaned Saber.

The others all felt the same, but at least their visors kept them safe from the glares, but they didn’t even have to scan her to know her power had increased immensely.

The heat was so intense, the air was wavering, and the grass and nearby trees were shriveling.

“No!!” shouted Buddy. It broke his gardener’s heart to see the plant life suffering so.

“I’m just getting warmed up!” laughed Daybreaker, and she made another burning X, brighter and hotter than before.

“BURNING STRIKE”

She sent the huge X hurling towards the others, forcing them all to scatter. The X hit the ground making a massive explosion that nearly blew everyone away.

“Lightning!” cried Krysta “I don’t think I can stand much more of this heat! My protection barrier isn’t enough!”

Not wanting his friend to suffer, Lightning sent her off to help other civilians. “Keep them as far away from here as you can. If need be, transfer them to the safe planets.”

Krysta nodded and teleported off before she melted to death.


“We have to fight her.” said Artie.

“Agreed.” said Rarity.

“She may still be linked to Celestia, but we have no choice.” added Lightning.


Everyone looked over at Celestia, and she nodded at them saying “…Do it!”


She especially felt ready for this due to events prior to the battle…


When the alarms sounded and Daybreaker was detected, you can bet Celestia was willing to fight, and just as promised, Grand Ruler sprayed her body with Professor Brain’s formula to help reduce the pain from any shocks she would receive.


The fighters all armed themselves and charged forth, but all Daybreaker had to do was flutter where she was, and increase her flames forcing everyone back.

“It’s too bright and hot!!” called Dyno.

“We can’t get close!” added Myte.

“Our attacks would never make her flinch,” cried Pinkie.


Nobody was willing to give up, especially their majesties.

“Sister, Brother-in-law…!” cried Luna, motioning them to make their group formation.

Their majesties all stood together with Luna in the center, and all three of them held their arms up and joined hands. Their horns glowing brightly, they brought down a burst of night energy from the darkness to fire at Daybreaker.

POW!!

“Not this time…!” thundered Daybreaker, and with a loud roar she unleashed a blaze of flames, pushing it against the waves, which made some sense when battling darkness with light!

KAPOW!! The two forces were at equal strength and exploded in a huge blast, which blew the others across the field in the shockwaves.

“Whoa!!” groaned Rainbow “I can’t believe she actually did that!”

Everyone else was just as astounded and horrified.

As for Daybreaker, the smoke had settled and she looked as flaming and as bright as ever, thanks to Garble and the dragons breathing more fire onto her to keep her strong.

“The dragons!” cried Applejack “They’ve strengthened her up again.”

Rhymey clenched his fists,

“If they continue to heat her,
We won’t be able to beat her!”

The dragons realized this as well, but still they continued to strengthen Daybreaker.

“Stop this now!” thundered Starla “This is an official order of Starfleet!” but the dragons continued to power the evil, and it was obvious why as she glared down at them with her flaming eyes in a threatening manner.

“We have no choice…!” whined Garble “She said she’ll destroy us if we don’t obey! I’m sorry!”

Lightning felt most annoyed with their cowardice. “If they won’t stop, we’ll have to stop them ourselves.” he called to the others.

“My thoughts exactly.” said Grand Ruler, and his wife agreed.

He and Celestia both flew up high ready to cast a wide barrier over the dragons so they couldn’t give Daybreaker more fire, when suddenly, Celestia felt strange-- she felt numb and woozy that she began to wobble in flight.

“Oh, my!” she groaned.

“Sister!” cried Luna and she reached up to catch her.

“What’s wrong with her?” asked Arite.

Grand Ruler gasped, “Oh, no! The professor warned us about this; the protective potion is making her tired, and she can’t focus too well.”

Daybreaker thought this amusing. “Poor thing, she really is as weak and as worthless as I thought she was!”

Everyone felt insulted and infuriated.


“Well, now that that’s one pest out of my flames, I think I’ll go ahead and carry out my plot!”

She leapt up high in the air. Her horn flamed up, and she raised her arms up.

“No!!” cried Starla “She’s going to try and bring the sun back here!”

“Not if I can help it!” said Grand Ruler, and he leapt way up high and began to counter the pull with his own power.

“Back off!” thundered Daybreaker, and she breathed a load of fire at him, forcing him to erect a wall of Uniforce in front of him, which meant he now was draining his power worse than ever.

Cadance leapt over to watch over Celestia, and motioned at Princess Luna to help Grand Ruler.

Luna agreed, and left her sister in their niece’s care, and then she flew high up to join her brother-in-law, helping to defend him and keep the night intact.

Daybreaker was still not willing to give in, and she called to the dragons, “More power!! Give me more!!”

The dragons were all panting and looking tried from already giving her so much, but they poured on all they could.

“We have to capture the dragons!” suggested Starla “It’s the only way to stop them.”

Lightning agreed, “Everyone, set your weapons on “Capture!” He then looked over at the Equestrians “We could use the Valkyries too.”

Applejack nodded, “You heard him, ladies.”

“Ah, yeah… Now we’re talking!” agreed Rainbow Dash.

The others agreed, and they all stood together and shouted, “VALKYRIA” becoming the Valkyries of Harmony.

“Alright..!” said Saber “Let’s get busy!”

The Valkyries all leapt up and combined their swords together unleashing magical bindings to lasso the dragons’ mouths shut, and wrap more of them together.

Saber powered up his sword, “Come and get it, Dragons! SUPER SHOCK SLASH!” and with one wave of his blade, the dragons were all shocked by powerful electrical currents.


“DRAGONKNIGHT SABER, IGNITE” Spike slashed his flaming sword, capturing even more dragons, and the army was starting to diminish.

“NO!!” cried Daybreker.

“Oh, yes!” shouted Lightning. “Now It’s our turn!”

The Space Ponies then fired their own attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-0D1kiiCmY

“Capture Blaster… FIRE!”

“GALATIC PROJECTILE”

“WHIPLASH STRIKE”

“SUPER STAFF SPIN!”

“THRASH SLASH”

“BOOM-BOOM FLARE”

More and more dragons exploded, and were imprisoned in spheres, until only Garble was left, all alone, and terrified.

“Don’t shoot!!” he cried with his arms up, “…I surrender!”

The fighters all rolled their eyes at how pathetic he seemed.

“And I thought you dragons were brave and bold.” Rarity huffed, and flicked her mane.


Grand Ruler and Princess Luna were still pushing against Daybreaker to keep the sun from falling under her power.

“Even without the dragons, I’ve still absorbed enough power!” she thundered at her enemies. “I can keep going, but the same can’t be said for you!”

The other two growled angrily but maintained their focus.

As for the rest of the team, they had Daybreaker in their sights, but she was still too hot and bright to approach much.

“Can’t you go Enticorn on her, Lightning?” Pinkie asked. Lightning shook his head, “I don’t dare try. My Enticorn powers consist of burning light energies. That may only make her stronger.”

He did however have an idea “We’ll each battle her separately-- try and distract her and get her to use up her strength.”

The others agreed,

“And remember…” said Starla “Don’t use any fire-power or light energy.|

The twins and Spike agreed, and Valkyries powered down back into their normal battle suits.


“SUPER MODE, ACTIVATE!!”

Everyone powered up to get stronger.

“I’ll try and lasso her. My Chains can take heat.” said Saber, and he flung his chain-and-sickle up towards her, but Daybreaker saw it coming and merely kicked it away without relying on her fire attacks.

“Is that the best you’ve got?!” she thundered

“SOLAR BLAZE”

She unleashed her flaming waves which billowed across the field and forcing everyone to scatter to avoid being hit.

The heat was so intense due to her increased powers, and yet she still seemed blazing strong.

“Now then!” she hissed and raised up high again bringing the sun back overhead, only for Grand Ruler and Princess Luna to force it away again and keep it dark.

“Brother-in-law!” groaned Luna “I can’t keep this up much longer!”

“Keep going, Luna!” cried Grand Ruler “We can’t let her bring the sun back!!”

Celestia began to awaken from her weariness, and could see things as they were happening.

One by one the fighters kept rushing in to attack Daybreaker, only to repelled back hard by her flames, and she hardly took a single hit while her flames still hardly seemed to die down at all.

Worse than that, her husband and her sister were starting to look exhausted from trying to keep control of the sun as well as defending themselves from the blazing flares.

There was only sure-fire way she knew to bring Daybreaker down.

“Cadance… attack me!”

Cadance gawked in her in shock, and shook her head in refusal.

“You must!” insisted Celestia “I order you to attack me!!”

Cadance trembled nervously, and felt her insides swimming with guilt and shame, but she caught onto the idea at hand, not that it made it any different.

Finally…

…ZAP!! She punched her hard in the face!


Daybreaker flinched as she felt the pain, and lost her grip.

“What?”

The others all gawked at her.


Cadance then threw her shurikens at Celestia, making sparks and explosions fly as they struck her, causing sparks and explosions to emit from Daybreaker.

“AH!! OUCH!! NO!!”


Grand Ruler saw, “Celetsia…!”

Celestia held up her arm, “It’s alright!”

Cadance then attack again, thrusting her glowing fist at the ground and sending shockwaves along, striking Celestia hard, knocking her over.

Both Celestia and Daybreaker groaned and yelled in pain, and as Celestia flipped over onto the ground, Daybreaker began to plummet from above.

“Stop this at once!!” she demanded.


“What… THIS…?!” yelled Celestia, and she began to fire magical pulses… on her own self, resulting in Daybreaker taking all the hits as well.

“Has she gone mad?!” cried Rarity.

“I don’t think so.” said Spike “Look at Daybreaker…!”


Daybreaker was standing on the ground and her flames seemed a little bit weaker.

Much as Lightning didn’t like seeing the queen in pain, he and the others knew their orders.

“This is our chance, we have to attack!”

The others reluctantly agreed, and all charged in.

Lightning punched her hard in the face…

…Causing Celestia even more pain.

Rhymey, Spike and Saber all lunged forth, striking Daybreaker with their swords, making more sparks, and explosions emit from her and Celestia.

Grand Ruler didn’t know how much more of seeing his wife get hurt that he could bear!



“Enough of this!” thundered Daybreaker, and she flamed up, “I still refuse to back down without a fight!

BURNING STRIKE” she sent another burning X hurdling towards the others.

“Look out!!” cried Starla.

KAPOW!! A big explosion erupted, blowing everyone around, but they still had plenty of fight left in them.

“You monster…!” thundered Saber, and he rushed in to attack, swinging his sword and his other extra arms like crazy, but Daybreaker swerved and dodged each incoming attack, and finally, she struck him hard in the face with her flaming knuckles…

WHAMM!!

Sparks and tiny flames emitted from the sides of his head, making him scream!!


“ATTACK!!” shouted Lightning, and he and the others all began to jump in to help, only to get bashed, kicked, or blasted out of the way one-by-one, which was more than Celestia could bear, so she began to attack herself again to slow Daybreaker down, but even with the potion sprayed on her, the toll was starting to weigh on her-- she was all bruised, battered, and very frazzled. She even was starting to wobble as she stood, barely able to maintain balance.

“Stop, Celestia…!” cried Grand Ruler, as he rushed over and held his wife’s arms to stop her from attacking herself. “No more… I won’t let you do this!”

“No!” Celestia groaned “I need to; it’s the only way to stop her!”

Cadance has seen enough, and de-transformed so she could speak. “You can’t, if you keep this up you’ll destroy yourself!”

“…Which means, Daybreaker will die too.” replied Celestia.

Everyone turned to face her in shock, even Daybreaker was aghast.

“Sister!” cried Luna “You can’t! You mustn’t!”

Whether she was delusional from her massive beatings, or incredibly serious, Celestia’s horn glowed brightly, forcing her relatives away from her.

“What’s she doing?!” cried Fluttershy.

“She wouldn’t?!” said Starla.

…Celestia was planning to destroy herself right then and there; just like all Starfleet ponies were prepared to give their life if they absolutely had to.

“Celestia, don’t!!” shouted Grand Ruler.

“I’m sorry!” Celestia cried with tears in her eyes “I must!”

Grand Ruler could not bear this at all, in spite of the Starfleet code of honor, “NOOOOO…!!” he shouted, and powered up his own horns. Tears of regret formed in his eyes, “I’m sorry, Celestia… but I can’t let you do it!”

POW!! He fired a strong blast at his wife, striking her hard.

Celestial wailed and screamed, and everyone watched in total shock and horror as she keeled over and exploded, and she was shrunk and imprisoned in a sphere, frozen!

“Ohh…!!” Cadance cried, holding her hand over her mouth.

“…Sister!” peeped Luna.

Overwhelmed with misery and remorse with what he had just done, Grand Ruler fell to his knees, and pounded the ground angrily with his fist. He sat there shaking with his eyes shut tight, and his tears were falling slowly. His mane had gone out, no longer showing images of space, and his cape stopped fluttering, meaning he was really down in despair.

All the others felt totally horrified at what they had just seen, but at the same time they were relieved that Celestia wouldn’t be able to destroy herself now.

Applejack then looked around and noticed, “Hey, Daybreaker’s gone!”

“What?!” snapped Lightning.

She was gone, obviously having had fled while the team was distracted.

Rhymey felt really upset…

“We lost track of things in all the stress,
We let Daybreaker get away… what a mess!”

“What a mess is right?” cried Buddy as he looked around the field; all the grass had been charred and burned away, and many of the streets were all reduced to mere twigs. Even he couldn’t save them now.

True, the field could be and would be replanted, but it still broke his heart!

“This Daybreaker’s a real monster.” said Dyno.

“Si, if only we could find a way to beat her!” added Myte.


There was even worse to come.

“Hey!” cried Saber “Something’s wrong!” Everyone turned to see him pulling on the sides of his head trying to remove his mask and becoming Shining Armor again, but to no avail. “I can’t get it off! It won’t come off!!”

Cadance gasped and rushed over to her husband’s side, and tried to help him pull off the mask, but she couldn’t seem to get it off either.

“It’s really stuck!” she cried.

Lightning scanned Saber’s head with his visor. “It’s welded on!”

Everyone gasped, and figured there was only one explanation; Daybreaker’s hot fists welded the mask stuck in place.

Saber began to panic “Get it off me!! Get it off me!!”

Cadance shook him hard, “Please, calm down! We’ll do everything we can! We’ll try…!”

Her husband looked really upset and frightened, but tried his hardest to keep calm.


“Um… so, can I and my friends go now?” Garble asked.

Everyone gave him a disgruntled glared, and while he and the dragons did aid Daybreaker in battle, they were let off the hook because they were being blackmailed.

So the dragons were released, and ordered to fly back to their own lands.

“Just one thing, Garble,” said Lightning “If any of my troops had given into the enemy as easily as you have without putting up even the slightest of resistance, I’d have them thrown out of the service. That is all!”

Basically he was insulting Gable and the dragons for cowering the way they had, and endangering themselves as well as the planet.

The others all agreed with him.



Meanwhile, battered and beaten up Daybreaker was hiding in a cave. She knew she couldn’t back to the dragons now, which meant she now needed another source of heat to regain her powers.

She was more disturbed than angry with her recent defeat.

“What is with those fools?” she wondered “They don’t give in despite the danger, and Celestia… she was willing to sacrifice herself to destroy me?!”

She still far from beaten or deterred, and was just as determined yet to make them all pay and bring forth the Eternal Day she wanted.


Meanwhile, the damage control teams were already out and about replanting trees and laying down new grasses in the field, Buddy, Fluttershy and Rhymey were supervising the works, while Krysta and her fairies assisted in brining special potions and mixtures from planet Luminous.

The fields would soon be as lush and green as they once were.

Princess Luna used her magic to move the night away, so the daylight was back to its proper setting, but her brother-in-law was still deeply depressed from imprisoning his wife in the sphere, where she was to remain until further notice.

“I had no choice…” Grand Ruler said “I couldn’t let her do it, in spite of whatever honor she was trying to demonstrate.”

Lightning approached him softly, “If you hadn’t… I would have.”

“So would I.” agreed Starla.

“I too share that reasoning.” said Luna “None of us would have been able to bear it if my sister were to die. You did what you thought was right and we believe you were.”

Lightning and Starla agreed, but his majesty didn’t feel any better.

What would he tell his children?

How would the kingdom fair without Celestia?

Most importantly, how or when would he be able to free his wife under the assumption that she wouldn’t dare try a stunt like this again?

“Please, leave me…” he said to others, “I’d like to be alone with my thoughts.”

Taking heed and understanding, the others all left him be, with the sphere containing his frozen wife inside.

“Celestia…” he peeped as he gazed at her tearfully “Please forgive me. I did it for your sake, as well as mine and everyone’s.”

He clutched the sphere softly to his chest, and softly cried alone in the empty throne room.


(Promo)

In our next episode: Dearka hijacks a factory in New Cloudsdale to unleash cursed clouds all across the planet, which spells out incredible danger for Starfleet and all the inhabitants, but the factory proves to be a lethal place to even enter, let alone bring a halt to.

Can our heroes thwart Dearka’s wicked factory of darkness?

Don’t miss the next exciting episode of “Starfleet Magic!”

(Next Episode: “Factory Destruction Line”)