• Published 10th Oct 2019
  • 5,152 Views, 253 Comments

Ultimate Equestria - CrAzY FaLcOn



I am the Ultimate protector. If you wish harm upon the innocent, you will feel the wrath of my power. Only those who give thanklessly and with compassion are my allies. Those who only take? Will have everything taken from them.

Comments ( 7 )

I'll be ending the story here I think. I might make a sequel but I think I'm going to get a co-author to help me first because I have no idea what to write. I will take suggestions though. Feel free to comment or PM. Thank for your time and goodbye!

10320526
Reading a story until the end always feels heavy. At least for me, it feels that way. I don’t want to criticize you but the end seems a bit sudden.
Heh, a sudden end. It is always like that when something is over.

I wish you luck with the sequel. I would recommend making use of the osmosian nature and absorb abilities outside of his dimension. He is capable of using pretty much any type of energy available to him by absorption

His objective could be the very best God Of Destruction alongside of screwball, her being the best at creation. Those are long time goals because there is no end to it. Think of it as an RPG, they tell you your final quest at the start of the game but what matters is all the time you have to spend leveling up, doing missions, doing other quest be it helping others or not doing anything.

Also, focus a bit on the depth. A one-dimensional character is pretty obvious to notice and very hard to keep.

You became soo dependant on others by chapter 5 or 7.

10322142
Yeah. I noticed part way through that Seth really lacked some good depth. I still superbly enjoyed writing him but it… got away from me? I guess? I do have a possible idea for what could happen next with a place, goal and end reward but I don't have a transition from where Seth is now to what I'm thinking of. I'll see if I can work around the problem or think up something else. Until then, stay tuned (:

10335055
saw it the first time I read this like the second or third time reading.

10335064
But you're the first one to comment on it.

Thank you for the nice read

Login or register to comment