• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 2,915 Views, 77 Comments

My Little Pirate. - Regis Stella



From the real world to the world of ponies to a Pirate's paradise, follow William Hunter and his adventures in the Sea of Thieves.

  • ...
8
 77
 2,915

PreviousChapters
Chapter 34 Alone Time with Twilight Sparkle (Slight Fat Fetish Warning)

"Uhhh, my head," I grumbled as I wake up from the Victory Pirate Party and a massive hangover from said party. I tried to get up, but Twi was still asleep with her forelegs wrapped around my new grog barrel of a belly, hugging it like a plushie, which I must of gained from last night from the party from drinking and eating too much.

"Mmm," I heard Twi as I try again to move out of bed, "You stay with me, my big, fat, teddy bear..." I blushed heavily at what Twi mumbled in her sleep and thought that, maybe, my version of Twilight was a fan of chonky ponies like I am right now.

"Twi..." I whispered to my favourite pony, "Time for this big, fat teddy bear to get ready for the day,"

Twi's eyes opened wide and looked at me with a big blush on her face, "Oh... Morning Ted- I mean, Will," She looked so adorkable when she's nervous about her true feelings.

"Twilight..." I slowly said, "Do you like big ponies?" I then asked her with a big smile on my face and an equally large blush on my face.

"What?!" Twi half whispered and yelled, "What makes you say that? It's not like loving a fat pony is frowned about by most of the ponies of Equestria...?" Twi said and tried to look me in the eye, but her eyes moved down to my Grog Barrel size belly.

"Twilight..." I said to her, then her eyes moved up to my eyes, "You shouldn't be afraid of something you love or let others dictate on who you love and what your feelings tell you about yourself," I told her as I grabbed Twilight's hoof, "Tell me, Twilight Sparkle, what do you like in your Special Somepony?"

Twilight's point of view

I was unsure when Will asked me, looking at him and trying to think of something that wouldn't offend my special stallion... who's now a fat pony with a big grog barrel size belly and thick rump. Just like the ponies I sometimes dream about having an relationship with before I met William Hunter Singh and still dreaming of fat ponies, but the fat pony I was dreaming is now Will instead of a random pony on the street.

So I made my choice about my feelings on the subject at hoof. "Will..." I said slowly, "I love fat ponies, or rather, I'm a chubby chaser as my brother teasingly calls it. But my biggest fear is not what other creatures will think of my true feelings... But, with the pony that I love will commit to being a fat pony for the rest of their lives... and I'm not the type to see my partner grow into an immobile blob, if that's what you're asking me 'how fat do I like my stallions', just the way you are right now, Will, is just right amount of fat that I love in a stallion. So my question to you is... Do YOU want to be MY big, fat, and sexy chubby pony, William Hunter Singh?"

William's point of view

I sat there, looking at my beautiful wife, as she just confirmed that not only she like fat ponies, but also that the fat that I now carry is just right in her eyes. "I DO want to be YOUR chubby pony, Twilight Sparkle Singh," I said to my loving wife.

Twilight's eyes sparkled and then she hugged me like a big soft teddy bear, or in this case, a big chubby pony. Got out of bed and then began to sing:

Twilight:

"Gotta get up, I gotta get goin',
I'm gonna see a friend of mine.
He's round and he's fuzzy,
I love because he's just...

William! William Hunter,
Looking for fun, chasing a Reaper down.
William! Always a wonder,
No matter where he goes, always the best in town!

Fun never ends for us, we're so adventurous,
'Least every now and again.
And when we're alone, and there's nobody home,
It's nice to be able to count on a friend like...

William! William Hunter,
Wherever you go, oh, won't you take me please?
William! Live long and plunder,
It's me and it's you,
My big ol' William Hunter!

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

A little shorter chapter this time, but hay, I manage to get down an idea of what my Twilight likes in her special somepony... at least in my little universe that I created.

If you don't like Twilight being a fan of chubby ponies then that's you opinion. BUT if you go around trying to convince people to believe in what you believe in, then I'll kick you out with a thong to the face (or flipflop for you outside of the land down under)

And thank you to Lightning Bliss (Yes, The Rainbow Alicorn herself and Brony icon herself) for making my O.C into reality for all to see...

In fact, I'll post it right here for all to see:

Link to the artwork here: https://www.deviantart.com/lightning-bliss/art/William-Hunter-Singh-Character-Reference-Sheet-973243428

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment