• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 2,905 Views, 77 Comments

My Little Pirate. - Regis Stella



From the real world to the world of ponies to a Pirate's paradise, follow William Hunter and his adventures in the Sea of Thieves.

  • ...
8
 77
 2,905

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25 A Pirate's Life Part 1.

Chapter 25 A Pirate's Life.

Another new day in the Sea of Thieves. My Kingdom of freedom. I awake on my bed with my beloved Twilight Sparkle Singh next to me, sleeping peacefully. I got up from our bed, but Twi got my black ponytail in her hooves.

"Don't go, Will," Twi said in a sleepy voice.

"Sorry, my love," I said to her, "The Sea of Thieves doesn't rule itself,"

Twi giggled, "It did before we ascended to its throne," She said to me.

There was a knock on the door. It was one of my new human Outcast Pirates. "William, there's something new on the Outposts throughout the Sea. Calling herself 'The Castaway'," He said to Twi and me.

"Thanks, mate," I thanked him, "Prepare the Santiano," the human Outcast Pirate left the room as myself and Twi got dressed and made our way to the docks of Libertalia. The rest of my friends made their way to the docks awaiting orders.

"Ready when you are, William," Dashie said to me as myself and Twi boarded the Santiano. "Where are we going today?"

"Galleon's Grave Outpost," I told her.

"Alright, Will. ALL LIMBS TO YOUR STATIONS!" Dashie yelled as all of the crew, both from my homeworld of Equis and the human Sea of Thieves, got to work operating their stations and lowered the sails as they steered out of the docks. "SET SAIL FOR GALLEON'S GRAVE!"


"Now, where is this Castaway?" I asked myself as I stood on the docks of Galleon's Grave. Then I saw a new building near the shore made from bits and pieces of sunken ships. Outside of this makeshift camp was a woman wearing watered-down rags with some seaweed and all things from the ocean floor next to a campfire with a fire burning a bright sea green. I made my way over to her as my Dragon Guards watched any Pirates around this place.

"Can you feel it? The ill wind, blowin' from beyond the horizon…." The Castaway asked me.

"Sometimes I feel it's there, and other times it's not," I asked her with caution as I took my place away near her, then asked with and suspension in my voice. "Why are you here?"

"These wild waters, them call to me." The Castaway said, "They've seen much to chill the blood… A deep hunger, a heart of fire… But them always promise the freedom of the sea. Now though, a new danger is comin' on the tides,"

"What kind of a new danger?" Twi asked The Castaway.

"Already, it change this world to its likin', An' if what it wants can't be found, it will take… everythin'… Want to know its name…? Mmm… The one who brought this ruin lie in iron below the feet of the Ferryman, trapped for all forever in the Sea of the Damned. Nobody but its captain may tread below the deck of that ship. That means to learn the truth with your own eyes; you'll have to stow away. But if the Ferryman, him catch you, your destiny might end there…."

"Wait, wait, wait," Dashie said, "WE have to stow away on the Ferry of the Damned and find what this person that is trapped down there?!"

"Still listenin', hmm? Then listen close! All you think you know about your life and death is only the beginning. With your heart still beatin', you will see those cursed shores with new eyes… when you raise up the Flame of the Souls! All I can do is show you the way…."

(The Castaway casts a spell, opening a Tunnel of the Damned) "What the hay/hell?" all of my crew asked as they saw the large stone archways that I've ignored until now glowing a sea-green like the fire at the Castaway's campfire. Then the Castaway began again.

"I travelled to another world, an' now you will do the same… Take these words for the journey. If you read them right, them whisper what has been – and what is yet to be. Whispers to help you save a pirate's life… Now make sail! The door is open. The prisoner is waiting. And our time is tricklin' away…."

"Come on, lads," I said, getting up from the ground, "It's time to see the Sea of the Damned ourselves,"

We then make sail as the Castaway says and sail through the new stone archway portal and into the Sea of the Damned.


As we sail through the Tunnel of the Damned. We see Ghost Ships, ghosts on rowboats drifting towards the Santiano, and a lighthouse in the distance. And then a voice from a Ghostly Parrot.

"Dead men tell no tales. (squawk) (whistles). Shiver me timbers. (squawk). (squawk) Trinkets and coins. Trinkets and coins. (squawk),"

And then a Ghostly Voice that sounds like something out of a theme park ride. "Ye come seekin' adventure and salty old pirates, eh? Sure, ye've come to the proper place. But keep a weather eye open, mates, and hold on tight... ...with both hands, if you please. There be squalls ahead, and Davy Jones waiting for them what don't obey,"

"Okay, officially call me scared and worried," I said to ease up the tension.

"We don't know who we are supposed to be looking for," A.J said to me.

"I want to stop this 'new danger' (my wings doing quotation marks motion as I said new danger) before it beings, but I don't trust this Castaway as much as I can throw her. With my Alicorn strength or with my Alicorn magic," I said to A.J.

"She was telling the truth back there, William," A.J said to me. "But you were saying just minutes after you became an Alicorn that spreading rumours and gossip around about somepony based on their race or culture is not right. What made that change about you?"

I sighed, "I guess, after the fall of Equestria and just the lack of trust since we came into this Sea of Thieves. I've been on edge as of late,"


"LAND HO!" One of my Pirates called out as we came out of the portal and arrived into the Sea of the Damned. It was a place of eternal nighttime and darkness; it's a place that my bat ponies would like apart from being a land of the dead.

"Get to the longboats and get to shore, lads and lasses," I said as I tried to fly to the shore, but I couldn't fly with my wings. The other pirates that have wings can't fly with their wings. We can still open, move and flap our wings, but it was as if someone just stripped our flying strength away from us.

"What the hell is wrong with our wings?!" I said as my fellow winged pirate's tried to find out.

"Maybe the magic of this world is affecting ours," Twi said to us.

"Well, I guess we can go on hoof from here," Gilda said as we when on the rowboats and made our way to the shoreline.

To Be Continued.

Author's Note:

Greetings my fellow Bronies and Pirate Legends.

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I deleted this story several months ago. I just wasn't feeling like adding another part to this story with what the world was and is still going through. So to start this apology I want to start an new Arc with Friendship in the Sea of Thieves with the new, grand and glorious "A Pirate's Life" update that was added to the Sea of Thieves game just over a month ago.

So sit back and read this chapter.

No Song this time but here's one to listen to:

PreviousChapters Next