• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 2,911 Views, 77 Comments

My Little Pirate. - Regis Stella



From the real world to the world of ponies to a Pirate's paradise, follow William Hunter and his adventures in the Sea of Thieves.

  • ...
8
 77
 2,911

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 23 Pirates to the Core.

Today, I called Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Gilda, Trixie, Zecora, Danny and Shining to a meeting about the future of The Outcasts of the Abyss.

"So, William. What do you want to talk about?" Rainbow asked me.

"I called you all here because I want to give you all something that I know you all want your own for a long time since we came to this world," I told them, "I want to give you guys some ships to command," All of my closest friends all had big smiles on their muzzles, I held up a hoof to calm them down, "Now, I want you all to be on your best behaviour when commanding these Pirates. You all know that The Outcasts of the Abyss are growing at a fast rate. So much that we need to expand the number of ships at our disposal, that is why I'm giving you not only your own flagships but also your own fleets to do as you see fit. Just please REMEMBER the Pirate Code and the code of conduct,"

"YES WILLIAM, WE WILL WILLIAM," My first eight friends said to me.

"Alright then, let's go and meet our newest Nakama!" I told them as I left the Treasure Room underneath Libertalia.


"AHOY, GRAND PIRATE ADMIRAL!" Said the newest members of my faction. As of right now, The Outcasts of the Abyss' numbers have grown from 12,000 to 22,000.

"AHOY, ME, HEARTIES!" I said to them back, "So happy to see all of you. I have right here your new commanders. now be nice to them, and I hope you will have a great time with them as you all learn to be great role models as the future of Piracy as a whole!" That got the whole of the group and my friends to cheer out loud. All 10,000 members were divided into a thousand Fleets with five hundred of them on each of my friends' flagships, and twenty of them were on large First Rate ships that can hold 20 Pirates of all sizes and all of the crews had some human Pirates within the groups.

"Now, Fleet one will be assigned to Applejack with The Apple Grail," Fleet one was mostly Earth Ponies.

"Fleet two will be assigned to Rainbow Dash with The Savage Lightning," Fleet two was made up mostly of Pegasi.

"Fleet three will be with Rarity with The Victory Rose," Fleet three cheered as they were mainly Unicorns.

"Fleet four will go to Fluttershy with The Sea Beasts," Fleet four was happy but quiet because they don't want to scare Fluttershy and was made up mostly of Dragons.

"Fleet five will be assigned to Pinkie Pie with The Party Boat," Fleet five had Yaks as the crews of the fleets.

"Fleet six will be with Gilda on The Devil's Revenge," Fleet six had mostly Griffins that were liberated from the war against the Equis version of the G.M.U.

"Fleet seven will be sailing with Trixie Lulamoon with The Great Wizard," Fleet seven had a mix of other minor races of Equis including both eastern Kirin and western Kirin.

"Fleet eight is Zecora with The Magic Potion." Zecora's Fleet had Zebras in the group for the most part.

"Fleet nine will be Danny's Fleet with The Shadow Blades," Danny's group had Bat-Ponies that are Bat-Pony versions of Earth Ponies, Unicorns and of course Pegasus.

"Shining Armour's Fleet will be Fleet ten with The Bladed Shield," Most of Shining's Crew was made up of former Canterlot Guards.

"Now that you have your assignments time to go and meet your new commanders as now it's time for a PARTY!" I told the group as a familiar tune was playing in the background.

[William Hunter Singh]

Come on, Pirates Y'all know this one!

[Twilight Singh]

Let's a-go now.

[William]

YA, HARR!

We travelled the seas of generations,
Joined by a common bond.
We sing our song 'cross the Pirate Nation,
From the Sea of Thieves and beyond.

[William and Twilight]

We're Pirates forever, Pirates together,
We're family, but so much more.
No matter what comes, we will face the weather,
We're Pirates to the core!

[Twilight]

There's no place that I'd rather be,
Than Travelling with my family.
Friends all around come to join and see,
As we sing out across the land!

[William and the Crew]

We're Pirates forever, Pirates together,
We're family, but so much more.
No matter what comes, we will face the weather,
We're Pirates to the core!

[Celestia Singh]

We're peas in a pod, we're thick as thieves,
Any cliché you can throw at me.
We're here for each other, through thick and thin,
You're always welcome with your Pirate kin.
Yhar!

[Pinkie Pie]

We're more fun than the colour pink,
Or balloons flying over your favourite drink.
The love we feel here is swim, not sink,
As we party across this land!

[Pirates of Libertalia]

ALL RIGHT.

We're Pirates forever, Pirates together,
We're family, but so much more.
No matter what comes, we will face the weather,
We're Pirates to the core!

(Song End)


After the party that we had with the new members of my faction, I was summoned to the throne room down in the depths of Libertalia by Mom and Dad. For what they want to talk to me about I have no idea.

"You summoned me," I said as I walked into the room and tried to pull off my best impression of Balthasar Gelt from Total War Warhammer.

"SURPRISE!" Yelled the whole room full of Pirates as the lights went on as confetti fell from the top of the room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!"

"You all were planning this for me?" I asked them with tears in my eyes, and the reason being is because no one threw me a birthday party before during my time in the human world.

"We would never forget your birthday, silly," Twilight said to me, "We all know thanks to your Mom that the humans in the world that Flameheart banished you never to care to do this for you. So we had to do it for you because we all love you," Twilight kissed me on the lips after she said that to me. But I couldn't contain my tears anymore.

"You're all so nice to me despite being the Pirate King of the Sea of Thieves," I told them as I let all of my feelings out in the open, "My past was nothing if not cruel and heartless in that time of my life. Since I was eight years old. My life has never been the same. My human dad married to a woman who thought that my Autism was not real and to her it was a way for me to get out of trouble and to be fair she did have a son with a disability of his own but was physical than mental like mine. So she belive that as long as you see the disability, it is a real disability. She made me work day after day doing yard work, washing windows, weeding the garden and sweeping the paths. And the times she didn't find work for me, she put me in a corner for hours on end. The ONLY time I was free from my torment was at school. It lasted for SIX YEARS OF MY LIFE! Six years of my Foalhood wasted away by someone who doesn't care for people like me or me.
She sent me to a school that had a bad reputation for being the worst of the worst in that state that I live in. That lasted for FOUR YEARS OF MY LIFE to be bullied by both teachers and students all the time! Things did get better, and I was able to move away from my life at that house and life. But it was on November 9th 2016, where someone came to power and made me feel like my life and that world changed for the worst. Donald J Trump came to power and over the next 4 years of his time in leadership. He's lead the country into ruin and chaos. Every night I get visions of the future of The Wider World, I see the chaos that he's causing there. He is one that is willing to DIVDIE THE UNITED STATES, LET THEM DIE BY THE CORONAVIRUS BY THE THOUSANDS AND LET HIS MILITARY POLICE KILL INNOCENTS MEM AND WOMAN OF MINOR RACES IN FRONT OF THEIR KIDS! I can't hold this in anymore. All of you are being nice and kind to me that I have to let you all know the pain that I'm in at the moment. I can't thank you all enough for being my friends and my family.
I really I mean it when I say that I love you all from the bottom of my heart. Thank you all. Thank you,"

As the song plays my family, all began to sing the song of days gone by. My heart goes out to the families of those who are suffering from this virus and to those that have lost someone from the current Leader of the United States, from the Virus and from the heartless police that has killed and slaughter, so many innocents, dehumanize them and have no care or heart in their lives at all. I hope and pray that come November 3rd that all of this pain will go away from them all.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER #JUSTICE #TRUMPFAILED #VOTE2020

To be continued.

PreviousChapters Next