• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 2,911 Views, 77 Comments

My Little Pirate. - Regis Stella



From the real world to the world of ponies to a Pirate's paradise, follow William Hunter and his adventures in the Sea of Thieves.

  • ...
8
 77
 2,911

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 27 A Pirate's Life Part 3.

"CAPTAIN, Jack Sparrow, mate," THE Jack Sparrow corrected me, "And it seems that you know me, but I don't know you at all. So either you've been spying on me, or you know of my great adventures," Before I could ask Jack, he said, "I know what you're thinking; that dog is never going to move. Therefore, I propose a wager. Let's see if I can lure him over faster than you can take the keys from his mouth and let me out. The winner gets... this delicious bone,"

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-how, is this even possible?" I asked myself. "RARE is a small studio, one of fifteen studios under Xbox, and has never done a deal with another company like Disney or anything else like it before or dare I say since. Disney is too overprotective for their I.P's like Pirates of the Caribbean or Monkey Island or Treasure Island or Peter Pan or Assassin's Creed! This needs to be investigated when this is over. Adventure is over and done with! Learning about a character like Guybrush Threepwood in the Sea of Thieves is one thing, but meeting one of the most legendary Pirates in all of fiction is crazy. And the craziest thing about this is. Is this the REAL Jack Sparrow, not an actor, a picture, a cosplayer, an animated character, or from the video games? He is right here in front of my eyes, and it's crazy as crazy can be!"

"Um... Are you going to let me out of here, or are you going to ramble over my handsome face?" I heard Jack Sparrow ask me.

I looked at him and saw that Jack was still in the cage with the SAME PRISON DOG FROM BOTH THE MOVIES AND THE RIDES staring at me with wide eyes. "O-oh right, s-s-s-s-sorry about that, Jack," I said as I petted the dog while trying not to go a full-on Pirate Geek Out moment, But the dog doesn't want to let go of the keys, "Hey, buddy, do you want to come and join my crew and me?" The dog liked that idea and let me have the keys, "You know, I think I have a name for you," The prison dog looked up at me with cute eyes, "I'll call you... Lock!" Lock barked in happiness at his new name. "Now, to the matter at hoof,"

"I think you mean hand, mate," Jack Sparrow said as I let him out of the cage, "You seem to talk a lot there, very weird considering that you're a creature that I've never heard or seen until now. However, as I've had no one but a recalcitrant mutt to talk to for far too long, I shall bow to my collegial nature and introduce myself. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow... though since you came here to rescue me and you yelled my name to the heavens and above, you probably knew that already," Jack Sparrow left his cell while carrying a strange looking item in his hands. "And you must also have heard tell of my heroic journey to acquire this - the greatest Pirate Treasure of all! A golden key to other lands and eternal freedom. Plundered from the lair of a heartless squid and used to assist in the daring escape that led me to stand before you now. Shiny, isn't it?"

"So that how you got into the Sea of Thieves, and... Wait, do you mean Davy Jones?" I said as Jack Sparrow left the room that I was in. "Hey, wait up, Jack!"

"The Scenery's not very inspiring, but it's good to stretch me legs," Jack Sparrow said as he made it to the Ferry's main deck. "Now, Let's get off this ship before--"

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" Clyde the Ferryman ordered.

"--that happens," Jack muttered.

"You lot, from the living world... Why have you interfered with my work?" Clyde asked my crew and me. "The selfish actions of this... Sparrow... have brought catastrophe in his wake. Dire fortune that now threatens to consume the Sea of Thieves itself!"

"That's CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow you're talking to, Clyde!" I said before Jack, "And I think you may be overreacting just a smidge," Twi and the rest of my crew were surprised to my knowledge of fiction's greatest Pirate of all time.

"He's right, you know," Jack said. I know the true worth of what I possess, and I intend to keep it quite safe. Now, I can see you're very busy and very grumpy, so we'll just be on our way--"

"SILENCE!" Clyde yelled again, "You shall return to your cell, and this time the key shall be cast overboard into the abyss!" then Clyde turned over to me and gave me a death glare, "I will see to it that you will be in a cell for committing this crime against the Sea of Thieves, William Hunter Singh! What you possess must never be permitted... to,"

Suddenly, the one ship I wanted to see, but ever in real life, just came out of the water behind the Ferry with its gun ports dripping with water. Its sails are made of seaweed, and at the helm is the one cursed Pirate that I didn't think I was going to fight, face to face, one on one. It was the Flying Dutchman, manned by Davy Jones The Heartless.

"Now, do you see the folly of your actions?! Already the sands of time have trickled into oblivion, and we are discovered. HE... has found us!" Clyde said to us. At first, my crew expected a Skeleton Ship to appear, but instead, we got the first ship that could do that in all of fiction. And they were shocked at the sight of the Dutchman. "They have our scent now... We cannot flee. Therefore - we must fight! To arms!"

I was scared beyond scared to see that cursed ship, "Steady, mate. That's the Flying Dutchman we're talking about. She's no ordinary ship," Jack said as he tried to reassure me.

"I FUCKING KNOW THAT!" I yelled in Jack's face with anger and fear.

"Then, upon the waves of my domain, she will find herself well-matched! Play your part, Pirates! The cannons stand ready," Clyde ordered as my Pirates began to prepare for a fight with a threat from another world. "Unleash the fury of the dead upon this interloper, that we might put an end to calamity before it begins,"

"TO ARMS PIRATES!" Gilda ordered at our Outcasts.

Meanwhile, I was scared to death and even fate beyond and far worse than death until I heard church bells in the background.

BEGIN THE LAST STAND BY SABATON

"FIGHT UNTIL YOU ARE NO LONGER STANDING OUTCASTS!" I bellowed out of my muzzle as metal music began to play in the air around us. "THIS IS THE FIGHT OF OUR LIVES, AND WE CANNOT LET DAVY JONES PLUNDER OUR HOME!" My Outcasts cheered and began to fire on the Dutchman.

William Hunter Singh

In the heart of holy see
In the home of Piracy
The seat of power is in danger

There's a foe of a thousand swords
They've been abandoned by their lords
Their fall from grace will pave their path to damnation

Then the 189
In the service of heaven
They're protecting the holy line
It was 1527
Gave their lives on the steps to heaven
Thy will be done!

For the grace, for the might of our lord
For the home of the holy
For the faith, for the way of the sword
Gave their lives so boldly

For the grace, for the might of our lord
In the name of his glory
For the faith, for the way of the sword
Come and tell their story again

Under guard of 42
Along a secret avenue
Castle Libertalia is waiting

They're the guard of the holy see
They're the guards of Piracy
Their path to history is paved with salvation

Then the 189
In the service of heaven
They're protecting the holy line
It was 1527
Gave their lives on the steps to heaven
Thy will be done!

For the grace, for the might of our lord
For the home of the holy
For the faith, for the way of the sword
Gave their lives so boldly

For the grace, for the might of our lord
In the name of his glory
For the faith, for the way of the sword
Come and tell their story again

As I bellowed out The Last Stand from my muzzle, my Outcasts fired on the Dutchman relentlessly, even with the new enemies. The Ocean Crawlers began to board the Ferry.

Dying for salvation with dedication
No capitulation, annihilation
Papal commendation, reincarnation
Heaven is your destination

Dying for salvation with dedication
No capitulation, annihilation
Papal commendation, reincarnation
Heaven is your destination

In the name of Faust!

For the grace, for the might of our lord
For the home of the holy
For the faith, for the way of the sword
Gave their lives so boldly

For the grace, for the might of our lord
In the name of his glory
For the faith, for the way of the sword
Come and tell their story
Gave their lives so boldly
Come and tell the Outcasts' story again

"Change course! Change course!" Jack yelled at Clyde after the sword fight with a crab Ocean Crawler. "After that Treasure. I gave her my word!"

Then I heard Davy Jones yell an order, "ENOUGH! DESTROY THEM!" Then the Dutchman made a shockwave move. Knocking our ship off course and making Jack Sparrow wobble, and then he fell overboard.

"JACK!" I yelled, and I went after him into the waters of the Sea of the Damned.

"WILL!" I heard Twi yell as I went into the water.

End of Chapter... and the end of the first part of the 'A PIRATES LIFE' Arc.

PreviousChapters Next