• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 2,879 Views, 76 Comments

My Little Pirate. - Regis Stella



From the real world to the world of ponies to a Pirate's paradise, follow William Hunter and his adventures in the Sea of Thieves.

  • ...
8
 76
 2,879

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11 Bounties and a new enemy.

Author's Note:

I hope you will find this chapter intense for all reasons. and I know that some of you will be singing ‘Hoist the Colours’ from Pirate of the Caribbean At World’s End soon enough.

(3rd person view)

While our heroes are enjoying their new friends, on the other side of the Shroud and in Equestria, in the city of Manehatten, there’s a building that belongs to a great and powerful union holds the headquarters of the union. It has a grip on over half of Equestria’s farms, villages, mines, population, and it is only growing more powerful with every purchase it, and it’s minions that make it happen.

They are known as the Grand Maritime Union. And their main goal is to make PonyKind a world power. One that is both loved by ponies and feared by all those who serve it, both willing and unwilling. Their saying, ‘Only the Union, gets what it wants.’

And leading this Union is no one else but Princess Celestia’s former student, Sunset Shimmer. Who came to the G.M.U to become something more than a regular pony. Believing that she still has a greater destiny ahead of her, and deserves to rule all of Equestria.

And you may be thinking why did Sunset join the G.M.U, well, she found out that not only her teacher is married to the Pirate Lord Ramsey Singh, but also that both Celestia and Ramsey had a son that was lost to them by a Skeleton Lord. But it was the former that angered Sunset the most. I mean if you think about it, the leader of the kingdom you live in your whole life, the symbol of harmony in the world, married a Pirate. But not any Pirate, the Pirate Lord.

When Sunset came to the G.M.U, she was desperate to get back to a place of power. The leader of the Union called the President, decided to make her his apprentice, in the way of real power and politics of the world and ingrained in Sunset’s mind that Ponies are the real-world power and has been stripped of that position, since the founding of the kingdom.

Over the years of Sunset’s training and regrowth into a more racial and a pony filled with, what Celestia and Ramsey called, Pony supremacy. Which they want to see that ponies are the superior race in the whole world.

Now we turn to a meeting that is hosted by Sunset Shimmer. To discuss the recent events that have happened in the world of pony politics.

"Is it true that the Princess aloud her so-called 'long lost son' to become a Pirate? And to the Sea of Thieves no doubt," One noble merchant pony called out to begin the meeting as Sunset, now President takes a seat.

"Yes, it is true," Sunset said with a hateful tone in her voice, "It is hard to believe that Celestia had a son in the first place, at first. But there's something else more damming about that. she is married to the enemy of our union, Ramsey Singh, The Pirate Lord!" Sunset spatted with much hatred, "To think that 'the symbol of harmony and peace', would marry such a being, made of hatred and disorder. And to have a son as well, to add insult to injury!"

"That is why I've called this meeting, as soon as William Hunter and his 'retainers' enter the Sea of Thieves. The last place on this world that has not bent the knee to our might and Faust given right." Sunset continued, "And to see that our plans are speeding along quickly to take down this poor and weak place called a 'Kingdom of Harmony and Friendship'," Sunset gagged, “So we must take the initiative, and strike at the heart of this weak and gripping corruption that has grabbed the nation by the throat!” the whole of the war room cheered in a shout of aye’s.

“It is time to talk about the new bounties,” Sunset said and began to show the bounties one at a time. “They are as followed.”

(Note, the bits in this story are the same amount as pounds during the Golden Age of Piracy in the real world. and for the first six, they are the numbers of the subscribers and followers that each of them has.)

1. Captain JesseTattoo, The Insider, $9,010 (Yak)
2. Captain Hitbotc, The Cursed Captain, $12,200 (Griffon)
3. Captain Pace22, The Tucker, $21,400 (Changeling)
4. Captain Jay of The Crow’s Nest, The Last HippoGriff, $26,100 (HippoGriff)
5. Captain Beardageddon, The Pirate Dragon, $48,200 (Dragon)
6. Captain Falcore, The Lore Keeper, $60,800 (Earth Pony)

“These Pirates are, what our spies found out from the community calls, ‘The Pirate Six’. For being ‘great members of the community,’. And the bounties on these Pirates are long overdue,” Sunset said before concluded with this, “On a related note, these are the bounties of the next and most dangerous Pirates that have and will enter the Sea of Thieves.”

Sunset pulls out a wanted poster, “The first Pirate is this stallion. The first son of Celestia and Ramsey Singh. He was born in our world and kingdom but was foalnapped by a Pirate named Captain Flameheart and is the newest of the five Alicorns.”

  • Captain William Hunter, The Prince of Piracy, $1,500,000 (Alicorn)

“The next is the most recent Alicorn to join the Kingdom. She was founded by Celestia just six years after Will was foalnapped and is the youngest of the five. She can control ponies emotions and make them dance to the tune of her magic.”

  • Mi Amore Cadenza, Princess of Love, $2,247,600 (Alicorn)

“Next is another long-lost member of the Royal family that has been saved from darkness. She was banished to the moon for over one thousand years as Nightmare Moon. She was reported to have teamed up with a Skeleton Lord named The Gold Hoarder, Rathbone.”

  • Luna Harmony, Princess of Night, $4,048,900 (Alicorn)

“The next two are our top priority and must be taken out as some as possible,”

  • Celestia Singh, The Princess of the Day, $5,046,000 (Alicorn)
  • Ramsey Singh, The Pirate Lord of the Sea of Thieves, $5,564,800 (Alicorn)

“These Ponies are no longer welcome and accepted in our lands and as soon as we are ready in the next few weeks, we will be ready to overthrow the royals,” Sunset concluded as the whole war room agreed with what she is saying.

To be continued.

PreviousChapters Next