• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 2,911 Views, 77 Comments

My Little Pirate. - Regis Stella



From the real world to the world of ponies to a Pirate's paradise, follow William Hunter and his adventures in the Sea of Thieves.

  • ...
8
 77
 2,911

PreviousChapters Next
Reboot when it's ready.

Yes, I know that all of you are looking forward to a new chapter of this story, but unfortunately, it's not the case.

But I felt that this story does not do my vision of the worlds of MLP and Sea of Thieves justice. I want to reboot this story and after writing this one, has allowed me to build further on my version of what if the worlds of MLP and Sea of Thieves combined into one Identity that becomes something new in the long run of the video game it's mostly base on.

So what I'm trying to say is as the new year rolls over for us. Friendship in the Sea of Thieves will be rebooted into My Little Pony Friendship with Pirates.

I hope that all of you have a great time in this crazy world of ours and remember Pirates.

It's not about the gold. It's about the glory.
Ramsey Singh, The Pirate Lord of The Sea of Thieves.

[/b

Date of this Reboot will be announced when and only when it's ready.

PreviousChapters Next