• Published 6th Jan 2021
  • 1,683 Views, 20 Comments

Poop Time - WhatDidIJustRead



Oh no! Twilight can't remember how to poop!

  • ...
51
 20
 1,683

Poop Time

It's time to poop, Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight Sparkle looked up from her book. It was time to poop.

She sighed as she went through the motions herself. An automated spell reminder for designated 'Poop Time' ended up being an effective way to learn to poop on her own again.

But it just wasn't the same.

And it was still all done manually.

Eventually, most of the fear of aneurysms went away, and she regained some control of her lower muscles. Enough to poop on command, at least. But she still needed the reminder. And she always kept some laxative sprinkles around just in case (thank you, Pinkie Pie).

Starlight's apology had been rather insincere, and Twilight punished her with plenty of passive aggression in comments like "Things were so much better with the toilet demon around," and "Manual pooping is incredibly dangerous. I sure hope I don't die from it."

By the time the new routine had completely taken over, Twilight had stopped checking news sources for evidence of haunted toilets. Going back to the superior way to poop, while tempting, would only set her up for another painful and tragic fall.

She often lied to herself, telling herself that maybe it was better this way. After all, she moved some books into the bathroom, so she could get more reading done. And now, Poop Time followed her own schedule, rather than the whims or appetites of a mysterious demon spirit. Truly, nothing really made up for the loss, but the silver linings helped some.

In the end, there was only one thing to do when the past was done. Just keep moving forward.

Ever forward.

Comments ( 18 )
Huk
Huk #1 · Jan 6th, 2021 · · ·

Well, that was a... crappy story :trollestia:

I haven't read it and don't plan to, but I suspect that "username checks out" would be a valid comment.

10616808
It is a comment I've gotten many a time.

I'm... not really going to read this story, as it's not really my kind of thing... but damn, man! I'm sorry that your story has, quite literally, gone to shit. :applejackunsure:

10616909
Haha, it happens. It's not even like fart jokes and grossout humor, it's just supposed to be weird and silly slice of life based on the cover image. But oh well, it be what it do.

10616923
What confuses me is that, if the author of this story were either Bendy or AnonPencil, I can almost guarantee that it would hit the Top 10's within seconds, regardless of the Like/Dislike Ratio!

Like, I've seen some crazy shit on their storyboards, from comically enlarged male genitalia slapped onto every mare in existence, to changelings vomiting cheese, and even crazier things in-between!

And to this day, even though I follow them both, I dare not open a single one of those stories, knowing fully well what hilarious, yet horrific, hijinks lie underneath. :rainbowderp:

Whatever the case, don't let the bar ever get you down! Just imagine that the folks who dislike this story aren't even disliking it at all!

Instead, just imagine that they're liking it while also doing hand-stands! :twilightsmile:

10616958
Haha, thanks for the kind words. I have plenty of big red bars on this account, so it's nothing new to me, and it really doesn't bother me.... much. I mostly just wear the downvotes proudly. As long as the intended audience (Majin Syeekoh) enjoys it, then it's worth having written.

Estee #9 · Jan 6th, 2021 · · 1 ·

10617035

Horses legitimately don't need to, because biology. No magic involved.

It's amazing what you can accomplish with a few rings of muscle which flip inside-out.

Yaaay, that was dumb! Have another downvote!

Do you want me to upvote or downvote this?

10617188
Do whatever your heart desires. At this point, the red bar is impressive enough that making it bigger is kinda fun.

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

What the fuck even is this.

I love it and I feel like you did more research than you were comfortable with.

10617223
Zero is indeed more than I'm comfortable with. If you mean the aneurysms thing, that's something I heard somewhere not super long ago, so I threw it in. I dunno what else I would have had to research for, lol.

Edit: Actually yeah, I had to look up what those things were that they attach X-rays to. Illuminators. So, not zero.

well this is a load of "horseshit"
hopefully you don't feel "shitty" after reading this
I read this story while on the toilet, it fits a lot.
Continue being weird, my friend, you make the strangest "crap" on this site!

10941855
Oh yeah? Well, I downvoted your comment! Ha, take that!
Actually I very very rarely downvote anything, so it actually hurts, but it's worth it for the joke.

10941862
Yeah? Well I downvoted YOUR FACE!

Login or register to comment