• Published 21st Apr 2019
  • 933 Views, 16 Comments

Book of The Seraph: Ascended - Stygian Tiger



He was only sixteen. Too young. MUCH too young for the hand he was dealt. There was a fire. He was maimed beyond belief, they couldn't even recognise the body. Then he woke up.

  • ...
2
 16
 933
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

10378090
Yessir! I'll get right on it :D

What's the thought process of "Hey some random creature showed up let's drug it!" If he wasn't sapient or even if he was he'd pretty pissed off if that didn't work and considering he fell from space the normal though process would suggest it's at least extremely durable. Not to mention what's the idea of dragging said creature BACK INTO THEIR SETTLEMENT!? Hey, if it's sentient let's treat it like a fucking animal, not to mention he was literally compared to an ursa! Why the hell would you bring anything remotely similar anywhere near anyone. If this kid just passively accepts what they've done to him I'm out.

Otherwise decent writing and good premise, regardless of my overly biased rant.

Login or register to comment