• Published 17th Mar 2019
  • 8,728 Views, 46 Comments

Phys Ed - Uh-hmmm



Arriving in a parallel dimension, Anon accepts a job offer from Principal Celestia. In retrospect, the weekend spent in her bedroom was probably the job interview.

  • ...
22
 46
 8,728
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

I think Spolied is definitely playing the field. Hopefully Mr. Mouse will be all rested for all the fun he will be having tomorrow. Hopefully he will not be too tired on Monday if this tuckers him out.

Good chapter cant wait to read more

Casual sex but with a decent plot that is slowly becoming more complex???

Who would have thought that would work??

Thank you for posting.

Great chapter though it now leaves me wondering, where's Sci-Twi and her mom? And while we're at it, any chance of Button's Mom showing up?

Ok, all caught up in the land of prose as well. I love it that his core relationship is with Celestia, Spitfire & Luna. It's a striking, uncommon combination that just works for me. Just re-iterating what I've said in the land of green. Setting the excellent lewd aside, I'm loving that Anon helps out his partners with more than just "relief". Whether it's through encouragement or advice he shows he cares for them and helps form a personal connection with each one that I'm sure they appreciate. Keep up the good work Uh-hmmm. I look forward to reading more when it's ready.

Would love for this story to continue!!

Hey any idea if this is getting updates still?

10348206
Well consider me corrected. Learn something new every day.

The tags are COMPLETELY WRONG. This is practically click bait :ajbemused:

I've been coming back to this story dozens of times. I love the various girls that are included and the way you go about making their chapters good and smutty. Gilda's chapter is probably my favorite, actually it's definitely my favorite. I really hope you plan on making more of this, because it's one of my favorite EQG stories on here.

~SolidFire

Would've been kinda interesting to see how an asexual character would operate in this world.

Login or register to comment