• Published 6th Mar 2019
  • 1,917 Views, 121 Comments

The only fanfic that asks the Question! (or, How Twilight Sparkle learned to stop worrying and love to Vomit) - Rockstar_Raccoon



Everypony starts vomiting, and they're going to vomit forever. The end. (What more do you want from me?)

  • ...
26
 121
 1,917

Something more?

Twilight woke up with a smile.

She sat up and stretched her forelegs, looking out the window at yet another sunny monday in late March. She rolled off the bed, dropping to all four hooves, and walking over to her mirror with an energetic clip-clop. She lit her horn to pick up the brush, and took it to straightening out her mane as she started to think through her daily plans, glancing over at the calendar to see the date, and that's when she noticed it...

Just below the current day, less than one week away...

April 1st.

The anniversary of the day they'd all stopped puking.

Also the day when a lot of weird shit happens for no reason other than Raccoon trying to get people to flood FiMFiction with crackfics.

"Shit," she said with a pout, "I wonder what's going to happen to us this year?"

Knowing her and her friends could handle it, she shrugged, and happily went back to combing her hair.

However, outside, the insidious temple of her pure-evil neighbor, Ipecacus the Vile and most Irritating, grumbled as if to foretell an answer...

...COULD THIS MEAN MORE VOMIT? MORE FANFICTIONS ASKING WILD QUESTIONS?? MORE CHAPTERS WHICH TURN OUT TO BE JUST TEASERS??? MAYBE!!!!!

Author's Note:

Get ready everypony, I've got a thing I forgot to post last year... >:3

Comments ( 3 )

Should I be concerned?

PEPTO BISMOL :moustache::raritywink:

:pinkiegasp: IT'S PINK LIKE ME!
:facehoof: IT WORKS

Login or register to comment