• Published 28th May 2020
  • 9,188 Views, 119 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - The Rapeverse - sxcbeast



A shameless rapefic universe featureing every opportunity in the Fallout Equestria universe that could have happened if not for plot armor.

  • ...
74
 119
 9,188
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 43 )

Always a surprise and a delight when this fic updates. Great chapter. I hope they can all make up and move past this little incident. Then maybe Calamity can work on getting Homage to join in.

This was a delicious chapter to wake up to this morning. I'm glad you're still writing and as always, I'm looking forward to the next glorious chapter.

nicely done! Stil rape but technically speaking, not as dark as the previous chapters

10812266

11009087

11009103

11009110
Thank you all for the praise! There's been talk about a sequel to this, but I'm dry on ideas. The most I can think of is Velvet 69 Pip and end it with them both going after Calamity. They find him and... idk maybe they use the sex change potion and turn him into a mare and impregnate him as punishment?

11009729
Well, in keeping with the general theme of this fic, you could always time skip it a bit and have Pip and Velvet team up with Homage and get their revenge on Calamity by using some of Homage's toys to rape him back. Plus, Homage could surprise Pip too by 'punishing' her for what she did to Velvet once they're done with Calamity.

11009741
I like the pegging idea! And a time skip would be a must. I could also take Black Hat and make it its own story, but that prolly isn't necessary now.

I wasn't sure how a rapist Calamity with fragile morals would fit in with the current story. But I'm happy everyone likes how I approached it!

11009729
As stallions or futa?

11009968
I'm thinking since they're already pregnant, they can peg, but Homage can still take the potion.

11010026
So? Futa then? Just so i get you right

11010028
No. They'll use homage's toy, while Homage takes the sex change potion.

11010057
Okay. Kinda had a rare idea here

Where are chapters 2-4?

So happy to see this story here back! I was worried it would have gotten abandoned. Even more glad I am now that you decided to continue it, what a lovely new chapter, keep up the great work because this one here is really unique! Love it! :D

11015362
thank you! I try to put some real elbow grease into my work. Hard to find something that fits with the original work, while making it enjoyable in a different genre, in this case, clop.

I always enjoyed entertaining the thought all the potential bad ends FoE had. So thanks for this. Also, you said you had to delete parts of chapters due to Fimfics standards; is there anywhere an uncensored version exists?

11135574
I think I have it somewhere, but I've changed and corrected this one so much, the OG is probably very inferior to what I have now. Basically just read the kkat OG chapter until it diverges. Which was all it was originally. Just the first chapter tho the rest are still og.

Not happy with how the first raider went. Maybe I should've made it more brutal like I have in the Cut Content section? Idk, I just liked the idea of a raider taking his time instead of just going for it ya know.

Any news on which chapter gonna be next and when it gonna get published by you?

Can't wait!

11157583
I wanna get the Velvet chapter out next, it shouldn't take much once I sit down and work on it. I got a lot written already, but it's it's jumbled mess if two ideas.

Any news? Are we closing in on a release for the next chapter? :3

11220638
I'm sorry my friend. I've been busy and tired the last few months. But, one bit of good news I have is I've thought of a "bad end" chapter Involving the Goddess and Littlepip joining Unity.

11220725
Keep up the good work can't wait to see more

11220725
I can't wait to see something with Velvet.

11321053
Sorry for the hold up. Been sick these last 2 weeks with a bad sinus infection. Plus I gotta finish work on this shed I'm building; I can't have fun when there's so much work left to do; it's a bad combo as I'm the kind of person that doesn't reward himself with fun until work is done, but was so miserable I didn't want to do anything execpt watch TV (watching all of the original Star Trek now); so I couldn't find the motivation to work on it. :ajsleepy:

He wasn't doing this exclusively out of sick, selfish pleasure. Calamity genuinely loved and cared for Littlepip. But it was a possessive, one-sided kind of love. He wanted them both for himself, and he'd gladly take Homage as well.

He'd breed them all, if they'd let him.

I really want a story where he does that.

11386673
Been Working on one along side this for awhile. But it's not rape. Haven't been having fun writing so progress has been slow.

11386687
Well I'll be here to see it once your ready to present it.
Love you work

More than a year of silence and patient waiting I gotta ask. Will there ever be a next chapter that gets released? Or is this gem dead? :'(

Velvet also tasted like apples,

I understood that reference!

11510300
The entitlement is strong with this one.
Been busy with other projects. Velvet is almost done. Tho idk how much i should explain about her situation. Dunno if i should tell it like a flashback or just mention it in clues here and there.

11510434
Yis.

11510985
Any way I could help you with writing or editing or anything?

11622343
Nah. I have a clear idea on what i want to do. Just been focused on my big, main sequel story and home projects.

I wish to know, will you ever continue the story?

11686518
I will. Been pi king away at it.

Do you still take request about fallout Equestria pic and chapter from the original story?

11787356
Depends on the pic and story. PM me the details.

11622343
I might just be taking you up on that offer after all.

11686691
Any news my friend related to the status of the next chapter that youve planned to release? :> Any date perhaps? Been a looooong time and we are still eager and waiting :D

11825925
I know my fellow profligate. If you haven't noticed, I've added and made changes to the synopsis. Trying to get back into writing form. The Filly and the Wretch is shorter than Velvet, and is going to be released before Velvet.

11825934
Ive just noticed! Haha happy to hear and see. Its good to see you back friend. Looking forward to see and read what you have coming for us!

I've noticed that Project Horizons has been added to the planned chapters. Not to add onto a pile but there is a perfect moment in Murky Number Seven that
rape "could" have happened as well. I've tried to go it for the longest time with Novel AI but Murky being the Pov character is rough as is my own writing as there is only so much an AI can do, the flawed (and rightly criticized) tool that it is.

Just want to say been appreciate of the continued conversation and updates. So many fics with authors just sitting with little to no updates that I've spent so much time fidling with AI to try and scratch that itch, as some itches are super niche, like imagine written porn, now porn of MLP, then Non-con MLP porn, fanfic specific Non-con and even fanfic spinoff specific Non-con porn. I envy the days of /foe/ on 4chan when it was populated by smut writers. God that was 2015 and earlier I want to say.

So thanks to trying to scratch an inch that's almost 10 years old.

11835122
Pm me the details. Idk how far this ride will go, since I have loads of things taking up my time. And this is all for fun anyway. So the only real progress is when I get inspired. I totally get the niche part. A lot of what I'm wanting is very niche. Like my Baked Apples story, I know could've been better, but I like what I came up with.

Login or register to comment