• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 3,296 Views, 519 Comments

Destination Equis - KorsonKeisyr



When over 6800 humans in 12 teams play paintball using restored and/or recreated weapons of war for the entertainment of the masses find their way into Equestria with their equipment. chaos shall ensue

  • ...
26
 519
 3,296
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 13 )

This is the most amazing chapter!

11435484
Thought you would like it. Wanted to give you hope mate!
Your guy is coming! Soon.tm

I'm slightly confused on what is going on in the chapter. Ponies flying plains? Johnnas wherever they were. Etc. Whay only made sense was the fancy pants scene

11435798
It was a fever dream. Essentially.

Like the 'Visions' the humans were getting back in the Everfree forest

11435805
Ah okay, feels like the past couple chapters were like that.

Interesting chapter. So it was Johnna getting smacked by the truck after all. But these visions. Are they scenes of futures passed, or are the forebears of destiny pre-determined?

That was one heck of a vision. Hope they find out about the fleet soon.

hmmm this chapter was more all over the place and with the vistion jumping so it felt rushed in a way.

but i liked it given a few error in spelling here and there witch you would likely have seen if you looked over the text twice or three times. but it was a intresting overal sight in how things might turn out and i get a feeling johnna will play a key roll in this maybe.

but do slow down the tempo a little as it was really everywhere.

11563445
I am very much enjoying writing with your OC's, If anyone else wants to see their characters potentially added, just DM me!

Also, as an update. I'm not dead. I'm just spinning my wheels… I've been rewriting and mulling over this chapter, It's describing the inside of Axel and Serenity's home, and I was taught to never repeat the same word more than a certain amount per amount of paragraphs. And 'room' and 'floor' are officially grating on my nerves with how unavoidably common they are in describing a house. I think I have found and proven the definition of insanity… :pinkiecrazy:

Also, Johnna has an interaction with some characters that is… I'm going for joking or playful, but I feel as though I have written him to be a bit of an asshole. So I'm again redoing that bit.

Also, Also! I've got some good news. I have not been idle whilst spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. I'm currently working on two other stories with my writing friends.
— One is a Fallout Equestria story, following two Preppers as they stumble from one apocalypse and into the beginning hours of another. (And there is a surprise I think you'll enjoy as a thought exercise. :raritywink:)

The other,
Is actually rereading what me and my mates have written for Along Didgery Trails. We are currently adding more content since our first pass of the first 1000 pages was the character jumping from one key point to another. Now we are back filling, so they have some time to actually develop and the story isn't: 'And then this happened. And then this happened, And then this happened.'. Y'know, An actual story, rather than just. *BAM* action. *BAM* action. *BAM* action.

I'm also fiddling around with an offshoot story to follow a Jointly ran Human, Equiis native ran company. Think of it as 'Snow Runner -- Equestria', In that it's about a company trying to carve a future for itself against expectations. A new Automotive company trying to make a name for itself whilst learn how to make heads or tails of complex human blueprints, and being forced to sell all the Lemmings that generates. Industrial sabotage, Political shenanigans. And Blatant fear induced Racism.

I have a Mobile suit Gundam story in the planning phase. As well as the story portraying the origins of my OC. <-- My friends keep chastising me because I have planned that last one out meticulously for the last four years, and I still am too worried to put my fingers to my mechanical green glowing *clickitty* **clackitty** keyboard.

All this whilst trying to start up my very first business! I'm super excited but also fairly worried about that one. It's the type of 'Home crafts' business that's expensive to start...

So in as few words as possible. Stressed. Excited. Frustrated. And desperate to actually release something for you guys to read! Because interacting with you all in the comments is as much fun as actually writing in the first place for me. Which is why I'm also making a discord server.

Alright, Sorry about talking- or well, typing your ears off. G'night- erhm... 7:15 in the morning all.

11846521
No. Not in the slightest. I am taking my time. I am making sure that all parties in the story are behaving adequatly in their interests.

11846915
Two years seems like a long time to prepare.

Login or register to comment