• Published 4th Jan 2019
  • 542 Views, 112 Comments

Two Thousand Miles: The Pain of Yesterday - The 24th Pegasus



Ember, now a Sentinel, sets out to track down the scattered pieces of the Code with her friends by her side. But she's not the only one, and the Ivory City's agents are as vicious as they are relentless...

  • ...
5
 112
 542
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 12 )

Damn, what an ending and what a revelation. Can't wait to see how this continues. Thank you very much for such an amazing story.

I just wish we knew already what the answers were to the important questions:
What happened to Equestria after the battle of Baltimare? That question helps set up the entire story and leads to the current events.
What is going on in Equestria right now? I just want to know who or what sent the signal and what their thinking of doing.
What exactly is the 'Dusk Protocol'? This is the climax of this story. For good or ill this will affect all of Auris and our characters.

Can't wait to know. Hopefully we will see the next chapter of this story sooner rather than later.
Again, thank you very much for such an amazing ride.

Lentowye is the dickbaggiest of dickbags. I hope he gets his in the end, and that it doesn't come at the cost of more harm to the village.

Welcome to the party, Teka. I wish it was under better circumstances.:ajsleepy:

Eyy
They actually kinda won a fight for once.
And now we know whats up about the Silence a little bit more. Tho Im still banking on Azimuth to be like the 2nd moon of Auris that no pony can remember not existing and its a bloody death star or something or its going to be friendship and flowers
I really hope we can get somewhere with Teka's language barrier because no knowing whats being said half the time is going to drive me to drink.
Ace is also a thing now. that just leaves her to also die making things 100000% worse

Anyway cant wait for the next act i guess? next book? Story? its been a great ride so far and want to see it to its end.

~Reggie

Well, they’ve survived to the halfway point of the story. Hooray!

Wish Teka could’ve joined the party under better circumstances, but even with the language barrier, Embers team will be far more empathetic than her douche-canoe brother ever was.
Was also really cool to hear from Sig again. I can just imagine during the final battle of the series; things are starting to look bleaker than usual against Reclaimer’s forces, when suddenly in ride a few Ringbirds as the Sentinels roll in as reinforcements. Unlikely but still a cool image to think about.

So now they’re off to Thatch. It’ll be interesting to see the town that’s been holding the Ivory City back all this time, as well as Ace’s home. Add in the sharpshooting or Ace, the intellect/magic of Surge and Teka’s magic, plus Nova’s wing, and the team seems pretty solid combat wise. Which makes the methods that the enemy use to stand against them an even more intimidating thing to think about.

Once again, thank you for another amazing instalment in this series, and hopefully we won’t have to wait too long for the next one.

Comment posted by epicbrony deleted Sep 16th, 2019

I love your story I do hope you are writing a 3rd book.if so I'm eagerly looking forward to it

Like a few others have said, really looking forward to book 3! It's honestly a shame this story doesn't have more attention. Book 1 was good but everything feels small time compared to book 2. It's really pushed the series to one of the best in the genre for me. I was really impressed by Surge in particular. Very unique idea for a character and fantastic character development!

Another fantastic entry.

It'd be interesting if the gang had to barter for one of the code pieces if by some chance Final Hour or another group has already monopolized one of them. Not that more installation diving wouldn't be fun.

I look forward to the next entry.

Just finished this after a long break. I really enjoyed this one, can't wait for the next!

are you ever going to continue this series?

Fantastic!
Please, 24th, keep it going!

Is this series still ongoing? I know it was originally going to be 4 parts.

Login or register to comment