• Published 22nd Dec 2018
  • 2,874 Views, 16 Comments

Spike and the Horny Unicorn - LightningFlash99



Spike finds a mysterious chest in Twilight's room that he never saw before...

  • ...
6
 16
 2,874

Epilogue: AKA "Princess Celestia and the Horny Unicorn"

Dear Princess Celestia,

It feels strange to be writing a friendship report to you after so long, but I felt this needed to be heard. Today I learned that a good friend is able to accept you for who you are, no matter the strange things they find out about you, and that often, revealing that secret can take a massive weight off of your shoulders, though I thought I had learned that lesson years ago with the whole model thing.
Either way, I'm happy to have the weight off, and now I can stop being so paranoid.

Your Faithful Student, Princess Twilight Sparkle.


Dear Princess Twilight

I am elated to hear from you again, that you're doing so much better about this mysterious subject you were so afraid of. It's also okay to have to re-learn lessons sometimes, especially when you end up afraid of what information may do to friendships. You're doing great to keep learning even after your schooling is over.

Sincerely, Princess Celestia
P.S. I understand you want to keep matters private, but I have a small bit of advice for you. When trying to hide your identity from the world, it's going to take more than a fictional language to stump a goddess. Especially if you plan to write stories like Where The Mind Wanders, where you did not even seem to hide the fact that you knew our personal magical training regimen like the back of your hoof. Of course, you need not worry about me. I'll simply spectate, curious as to what you may stir up after Tall Tails, Itundómë.


"Spike, I'm going to go die now."

Author's Note:

Just thought to make a silly little epilogue (Partially to stall/practice for writing the sequel)

Comments ( 6 )

...yes, stop stalling it's sequel time!

This was a fun read. Can never have enough Twilight/Spike moments! And the awkward/embarrassing ones are some of my favorite.:twilightsmile:

Good job!:moustache::twilightsheepish:
P.S. Could have expanded more on that "sketch book" part. Would have been really interesting.:trollestia:

9791743
Sadly I haven't properly had the time or ideas to expand on it, but I'd love to :trollestia:

9773072
I am so sorry that it's taken so long, between just not having the time or the proper idea of what to do an actual sequel I haven't, but I'll try to get on it soon.

Lol
That was funny

Login or register to comment