• Published 20th Dec 2018
  • 365 Views, 8 Comments

[Badfic] Incept - AstralMouse



Princess Luna and the Mane 6 fix a dream.

  • ...
5
 8
 365

to do: make funny chapter title

Princess Luna was the princess (like a prince but the girl version) of the moon and thusfore She controlled Pony's dreams. Not like all dreams like day dreams and he is so dreamy but like the ones you do while you are asleep. So anyway girl prince Luna was spying on a dream (not creepy because she is a god) and noticed something!! This pony dream was wrong.

She gapped in surprise and wailed around in a circle in disrepair as she could not BELIEVE what she saw. He was dreaming of doing things that I can't describe because this is rated T for Teen but i am sure you get the idea!

"Twilight Sparkle!" said the best princess "We need to incept!"

"ok" said Twilight Psarkle who was also a princess just not the best one but they had a telekinetic link which was how they talked because Luna lived in Canterlot and Twilight is in Ponyville which are roughly a lot miles apart or more so obviously if she just said it really loud then she wasn't gonna hear it so she said it directly into her brain.

~ponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponypony~

Meanwhile In Ponyville Twilight just said "ok" to her mentor, Luna. She knew what must be did. She had to find her friends and use the magical friendship to incept the poor sad pony and make his dreams right. "SPIKE!!" Twilight broke the sound barrier!

"Yes how can the number one assistant help you?" he said helpfully.

"Go find all the mane 6 and bring them to me... alive!"

Spike saluted. "I can do anything" he said and walked out the door after running into the door frame like 3 times because he is a baby. Twilight sighed, glad the hard work was done and settled into a good book. It was actually her own fanfiction so she knew it was good.

~ponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponypony~

Ten hours later...

Spike walked into the castle with all the mane 6.

"Finally!" Twilight said kind of mad at them for taking so long. "I was about to go crazy. You have no idea how hard it is being me." She set down her favorite book and the nice bottle of nonalcoholic wine that she almost finished just from the long wait.

"So why are we here?" the mane 6 asked.

"Well, you see... We need to incept a pony and fix his dreams!"

All of them gasped in shock. Last time they incepted was in the princess Luna episode where she had to stop the tentacles and everypony was there using dream power.

Applejack "But incept ain't legal until second cousins" said.

"Well. It is now because Luna can make any laws she wants and right now she made a law that says she needs our help."

They all nodded and said "We can do it!"

~ponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponypony~

Ten hours later again but this time in Canterlot...

Princess Luna was grazing at the night sky she loved so much and feeling so sad for the poor stallion who was having such wrong dreams. Then suddenly the door opened! All of the mane 6 were there, even Trixie.

"Finally we can start," she said, relieving herself.

They all climbed into her bed and were laying on it together platonically. Luna made her horn magic and big bright noodles came out of it and went into all their heads to make them all the same dream. One light noodle flew out the window all the way to Braeburn in Appleoosa.

"Okay," he said.

And they went into the stallion's mind. The things they saw were conveniently beyond description. If there are any young fillies or colts turn away your eyes and maybe skip the next paragraph!! Or go find something rated E!

Braeburn was doing the unspeakable. It was all out full frontal lewdity. No holds bared acts of the most sinful and depraved nature, even than Mother Nature herself who did some really bad stuff. He was doing shameful acts shamelessly and besmudging the good name of the apple family.

"Okay," Applejack said "now it's personal!" Her face was angry, a deep christmas as red as the dislike bar. "Braeburn!"

He turned and waved to her. "Hey sis come join me!" he said evilly.

"How dare you dream of this pure evil while Luna spies on you! You should be ashamed." Applejack glowed at him in pure apple anger.

Brainburn could not believe what he was hearing. "You mean... you're'll real?! Oh noooooooo," he laminated sadly.

"Dern tootin" Applejack said in his language. Then he knew for sure...

"Don't look at me" he said as he embarrassed as red as his cutie mark (a red apple so very red).

All the mane 6 and Luna began firing magic from their horns at him as he cried in pain...

~ponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponypony~

More than an hour later...

All them stopped shooting Braebum finally and he was a pile of black ash in a crater.

"So are you ready to have good dreams again?" Princess Luna asked.

The pile of ash said nothing because it was shy.

"Good" said Luna proudly. I am proud of you, mane 6.

They all nodded as their mission was complete. "We did it everyone!"

~ponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponypony~

"We did it everyone!"

Much later they were all in the throne room of the castle with all the ponies there except Braeburn who was just a pile of ash in his bed and not feeling like going outside today.

Princess Celestia, who was kind of like the anti Luna was rewarding them all metals and they all had clever things to say as they accepted them.

"I'm gonna write a book about this," Twilight said like a true nerd.

"I helped" Pinkie Pie said, the first time she said anything in over 24 hours.

"I saved a raccoon," Fluttershy said.

"Gotta go fast!" Rainbow Dash said very fast.

"Y'all tarnation dag nabbit," Applejack said in her mysterious language.

"thank you" said the other one.

Celestia threw a party and they all lived happily ever after. Or so it seemed...

~ponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponypony~

"Hahaha, I bet you thought this was over, but it will never end because I am the grand master mind behind it all!" she said. The evil mastermind looked into her crystal ball that showed everything in HD.

~ponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponypony~

After the party everypony needed to get some sleep. So they got some sleep.

But somehow Pringles Luna knew something was wrong as she went to her bedroom. But she could not see what it was until she was there because she had good bedroom eyes but not anywhere else. As soon as she entered her chamber, she knew the problem. Another pony was having evil dreams!

"Oh my Hasbro!" she said in pure shock. She used her medial link with Twilight Sparkle to tell her to come quickly. "Come quickly" she said, telling Twilight Sparkle to come quickly. Twilight Sparkle came quickly.

"What is it, milord?" she asked formally to her princess.

"Another pony is having debaucherous deluded devilish dangerous dreams," she alliterated.

Twilight fell over in shock and awe, unable to swallow this suppository of a revelation.

"Yeah you better fall over because this is big, really big, like when I was nightmare moon big," Luna, said.

"I will get the mane six again." she repiled.

"Yes get your friends and we will incept yet again before this gets out of hand," Luna required.

"Twilight got up and ran out of the bedroom to find her friends, the mane 6. They were all asleep in a room in the Canterlot castle where they were staying after the party," Twilight said. "Listen up everypony! It's time for action! Adventure! Romance! Dark! And all the other tags!"

And then they were all ready and willing and able and willing. "Time to do it!" they all said at the same time heroically.

The mane 6 ran all the way to Luna's bedroom where she was lagging around in circles waiting for them. "Good you are all here."

"Yes, they said," "We are ready to do it! Time to show them... The Pain Six"

Princess Luna dragged them into her bed where they all fell asleep and she did the noodle thing to connect their brains. But this time the final noodle was not for Braeburned. Instead it went to... Princess Celestia!!

As the pain 6 entered Celestia's brain hole, they saw more horror and things that would cause permanent scaring on their minds because even eye bleach could not cleanse this filth.

"Princess Celestia!" he said, unbelievable. "How could you betrary us all like this?"

Celestia noticed them and called their bluff. "Haha I win, while you had three of a kind, I had... TWO PAIR!" They could not argue with her poker analogy and felt like giving up.

"Maybe friendship isn't so great after all." Twilight said all emo and sad. The rest of the mein six gave up with her. They became less colors and it was so tragic even the author cried a little.

"Muahahaha," Celestia muahahaha'd. "Finally I can reveal my true identity..."

Celestia levitated a hoof up to her face and pulled it off, revealing...

Princess Luna! Everyone gasped, even you!

"What a twist!"

Princess Luna, the one that came with them I mean, said "Not so fast," she said.

She also used her hoof to remove her fake mask. It was... Princess Celestia!

Twilight was blown. All the mane six did too.

"Princess Celestia!" she said to Princess Luna who was now Princess Celestia. "You were the best princess all along?!"

"Of course, my dear student, what did you expect? But enough chit chat, time to take out the trash!" Princess Celestia made her horn glow bright with the power of a thousand sons and fired a beam at Luna that would even make Trixie jealous.

"Nooo, my plan is ruined, ruined!!" Said Celestia who was actually Luna just out of her disguise. Or whichever one was evil, anyway.

All that was left was a smoking pile of hair. They all cheered in defeat. They won the final game and could finally go home to their families.

~ponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponyponypony~

Princess Celestia was giving them more rewards, except this time it was the real Celestia, because last time it was evil Luna dressed up as her. Anyway she gave them medals and they all said funny things again.

"I like reading," Twilight quipped.

"Time to party!" said Pimpie Pie.

"I saved a squirrel," said Fluttershy.

"Here comes... The Rainbow!" said Dash.

"Yeeeeee haaawww square dancin rattlesnakes," said Applejake.

"Victory" said the 6th.

Celestia looked at her beloeved ponies with true pride. "Are you a group of lions? Because I am proud." They all laughed at her clever joke and threw another party.

Then this time they really lived happily ever after unless there was a sequel.

Author's Note:

I fully expect plenty of hate for this story, but hopefully the fun kind that you feel for a Disney villain, and not the "you ruined my day" kind. If you disliked it, feel free to smash that dislike button and tell me why in a comment! Most importantly, just have fun.

Comments ( 8 )

I think it was sometimes a bit too self-aware, but I still laff at your funny haha words.

What did i just read:applejackunsure:

Applejack "But incept ain't legal until second cousins" said.

I think you're thinking of a different word, AJ. There's an s in there somewhere.

My dear Astral, this was the most refreshingly non-serious, ridiculous comedy I have ever read.

It felt like a five year old got a hold of a pen, watched Unikitty then the PowerPuff Girls THEN My Little Pony back to back, then had a brain fart and that fart turned into this story. :/

So, uh, yeah, it was pretty awesome. No hate here, only Luuuuv~ (but love is super gaaaaay so I'll say it was awesome instead. Again.)

"Yeeeeee haaawww square dancin rattlesnakes," said Applejake.

I died of laughter :rainbowlaugh:

This is just too bad to be bad. If I could, I would give this thing two downvotes and one upvote, but because I can't I'm just going to give it one downvote.

im sobbing this is so funny im going to start quoting "she alliterated" from now on lmfao

Login or register to comment