• Published 2nd Oct 2020
  • 1,228 Views, 89 Comments

Doki Doki new school - dragenfire68



Monika has seen everything there is too see in the digital world and she is tired of it all, she knows that no matter what, she will never be free, at least until a strange voice offers her a deal she doesnt dare turn down.

  • ...
2
 89
 1,228

Twilight in the Dark

Twilight wondered how Sunsets rehabilitation was going, plus something was off with Discord as of late, he spent much of his time either with Fluttershy, She didn't know why that mare gave him more then just the time of day, but when he wasn't with her, he was no where to be found.

she had tried asking Fluttershy where he was, but she was as lost as she was, which surprised her because she thought that he would tell her everything, but she guessed not, she missed the way fluttershy's tail swished nervously, or the way she stumbled over words, its just fluttershy's mannerism after all.

Walking back into her crystal castle, she elected to write Sunset and see what she was up to, as a friend of course she was sure that the elements had purged all the darkness from her.

Hey Sunset, how's it hanging with the girls, are you doing alright? - Twilight

Oh yeah, their great, I'm sure were gonna be great friends. - Sunset

I'm glad to hear it, I was worried that someone was gonna try and seek revenge or something, but I'm glad I was wrong!

Sunset didn't reply to that, nor did she for the rest of the day, Twilight simply thought that she was preoccupied with the girls, but Spike thought differently, he noticed that her response the letters were written like her hand was shaking, plus she hadn't mentioned anyone by name, it had just enough information to pass as a normal response, but vague enough to not link it to anyone.

He has been Twilights messenger to celestia for years now so scrutinizing letters and messages has been ingrained into him, and with Twilights friends being heroes of Canterlot, his skills have sharpened further, he didn't say anything to twilight just incase he was just reading too deeply into it and being paranoid.


Sunset looked down at the book with surprise, she had just lied straight through her teeth and Twilight bought it, she was afraid that she would come through the portal and take her back to the others, but she bought it.

Sunset still wasn't sure what Monika or the others of her group wanted with her, but as long as they didn't abandon her or hurt her, she was fine being included, she was sure they weren't planning anything evil, for some reason she just knew that they wanted her around, so far with no strings attached.

Monika felt warm, Sayori felt like Sunshine, Yuri felt like gentle fire, Natsuki felt trustworthy, and finally MC he felt funny, she wasn't sure how she knew this or why they felt that way but it was better then the cold apathy of the others, or the silent resentment of the students.


MC and the girls got home from school, surprisingly with no homework, even Monika who was a prodigy at the subjects she choose, the teachers saw fit to let them integrate into the student body before loading them down with homework, which suited them just fine.

They spent time just enjoying the quiet atmosphere before a ringing echoed from the other living room, they answered the call and all filed into the room, each one opening their lap top before making sounds of surprise because now there were two new files added to their computers.

Monika has ELMT.GEN, Yuri has ELMT.KDS, Sayori has ELMT.LTY, Natsuki has ELMT.HST and finally MC has ELMT.LGH but those weren't the only new files, the next one almost caused them to drop the laptops because added into the character files was one for Sunset.

Monika was the who opened it, not because the others didn't want to, but trusted that Monika could do it without screwing it up as she was the first human whos whole being was digitized, without being broken down into code like them, unlike the others hers seemed extremely limited as most of her information was locked behind a trust value.

"I guess now we're in the thick of it, I figured we'd do it from the sidelines but now I guess out on center stage, man Discord is gonna be pissed," MC said after whistling between his teeth.

"Well after the nightmare I had about all of our deaths, I wasn't content with just sitting on the sidelines, besides we can still do it mostly under the radar, because these people have already seen magic, so its gonna be easy to hide our interference," Monika said with a Cheshire grin.

"So the existence of magic wasn't covered up here, in most stories when magic is discovered the government usually tries to destroy it or study it," Yuri asked.

"well.. I kind of figured out that I can link my mind to the internet, and I've been hearing buzzing while we were at school, and after focusing on it, I linked my mind to the internet."

"I hope you got some decent anti-virus somewhere in there, because I cant do it, which is a shame cause there's tons of great baking recipes on the internet," Natsuki said as she poked Monika in the side.

"MONI, make sure your careful while your there, because we have no idea what will happen if you contract a computer killer, or any number of Virus'," Sayori said while wrapped around Monika.

"don't worry you guys, I wont let some stupid data virus' cause me or anyone here harm, so don't you all worry bout me."

"By the way you big dummy, I know what you meant at lunch today, don't you ever say something like that again or else you lose MC privileges', you took us with you when you were given a chance to escape, you also regret everything you did, that sounds like someone deserving of redemption."

"Fine, but MC privileges', what are you my mother?"

"Yes Moni, this entire time I've secretly been your mother, and MC is your father."

"So... does that mean I call him daddy now?"

"Now you've ruined it wierdo."

"okay mommy."

"no, Just no."

The entire time this exchange was happening Yuri and Natsuki was watching like it was a high stakes game of tennis, each one trying to hold in their giggles, until Monika called Sayori mommy, then they both busted out laughing causing Sayori and Monika to give glares but it only made them laugh harder.

Comments ( 6 )

I'm glad to hear it, I was worried that someone was gonna try and seek revenge or something, but I'm glad I was wrong!

If you were worried about that then why let them look after her?

"So the existence of magic wasn't covered up here, in most stories when magic is discovered the government usually tries to destroy it or study it," Yuri asked.

Plot. That’s why.

11797073

Because it'd be 6 vs 1 genius, and she at this point thinks that the human five will protect her, she hasn't realized that sunset has lied.

*spoiler alert*

If she did know that they'd pretty much abandon her as soon as she was gone she would have taken her with her.

11797216
1. A little rude.
2. I assumed she talked them into watching her, right?

11797237

This follows the cannon ending of the first movie where they agreed to watch over sunset.

I'm not sure what their plan is other than befriending Sunset so she'll help against whatever bad ending was in Monika's dream. Sunset knows they have something in mind for her but has no reason to believe it's something evil like Twilight joked about.
The Dokis seem ready and willing to use magic to get ahead in their plans to not get brutally game overed and wow I am enjoying it!

Login or register to comment