• Published 2nd Oct 2020
  • 1,228 Views, 89 Comments

Doki Doki new school - dragenfire68



Monika has seen everything there is too see in the digital world and she is tired of it all, she knows that no matter what, she will never be free, at least until a strange voice offers her a deal she doesnt dare turn down.

  • ...
2
 89
 1,228

Prolouge: Final Timeline

Monika knew it wouldn't last even as happy as she was, she knew that in a few moments everything would be reset, and a new game would be set in motion, that is until time stood still, and a voice called out to her in her head, which shocked her, she didn't see this in the script, and no one was editing the data in real-time.

"This thing on, or what," the voice called out in her head.

"Y-yes, I can hear you, who are you and what do you want," Monika replied in her mind.

"Who I am isn't important yet, all I know is that I heard your wish."

"You can do that, You can get me out of this digital hell?"

"Yes, but you won't be traveling alone,"

"Who's coming with me, Sayori, Yuri, Natsuki, or the MC?"

"All of them from each of their good endings."

Monika wanted to object until she remembered that this modded world exists because of what she did, she decided that in this next life she would be better, she would never again use her powers to hurt anyone again, if she even still had them.

"Let me talk to the girls, I don't want to rip them from their happy endings without telling them first."

"See you in the next loop, Names Discord by the way."

Time started moving again, Monika said what was expected of her, and the loop came, but this time Monika was absolutely glowing, because this was the last one, no matter what happened next.


The next loop started, and while Monika was waking up and getting ready for the last school day she'd ever have, another Doki was waking up, but something felt wrong like something was unfinished, this thought bugged her until she finally caved and brought up the script for the game, what she saw shocked her, everything after the first meeting just stopped, it was all just jumbled text.

"Monika, I swear if you did something to our friends again, I will be the one who deletes you forever this time, but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt," The girl said to herself as she got ready for the loop before putting on a smile and meeting the MC outside her house.

The day at school started normal enough, at least until the first period started because when Monika entered her first-period class, no one could believe what she was wearing, a pair of jeans and a plain white top that exposed her stomach.



then when confronted by the teacher for not wearing the assigned dress code, she told the teacher to "fuck off" which then when told she's ejected from the class, she flips off the teacher as she walks out before echoing laughter came from inside the hallway when the teacher went to find her, she was already walking off, cell phone in hand.

"Hey guys, come to the club room by lunch, I got something extremely important to discuss with you guys."

With the text message sent, Monika decided that she'd just spend until lunch in the Clubroom with maybe a couple of Natsuki's manga, by the time Lunch rolled around and the others came into the club, Monika was deeply into the third or fourth volume of Demon Slayer while laying across a few desks she had pushed together, a cough pulled her out of the manga she was reading, she noticed that Mc was blushing trying not to look up her top, which caused her to grin.

"Liked what you saw, maybe we could make this truly memorable," Monika said, as she did a small seductive dance against Mc

"Alright, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON," a voice shouted, it was the short girl with pink hair.

"Freedom, We'll be free Natsuki," Monika said with a giant almost creepy smile.

"you mean you found a way out of this game," The girl with a red bow in her brown hair said.

"Sayori, how long have you been self-aware," Monika said, the question completely catching her off guard, killing the mood.

"I've had it since the Good ending if you could even call it that, but since I was club president, I have been self-aware."

"Don't bother explaining to us, Sayori already made us self-aware, the only thing we don't have is yours and Sayori's ability to manipulate the code, which only comes with being the Club president or player," the purple-haired girl explained.

"wait, how long have you and Natsuki been self-aware," Monika asked, her head spinning with the revelations.

"We became this way about the time of the 'Purist' mod."

"So, your fine with leaving this entire world behind and everything in it?"

"It's all meaningless code, hell even my 'dad' is code, so there's really nothing keeping us bound here," Natsuki said with a grin.

The girls look at the MC, who just smiles and shrugs, which causes the girls to smile and rush him in one big hug before the voice that Monika had spoken to before the loop chimed in.

"looks like you got it all sorted, are you girls ready to go," Discord asked

"Yeah, just give us like maybe five minutes, we gotta do a small amount of packing," Monika answered.

Discord didn't answer, but she knew that they were now on a timer, so she closed her eyes as did Sayori, the others watched in fascination as the world around glitched and broke, before a large pile of boxes appeared from thin air.

"There, everyone's things are packed in there, though I have to ask where are we gonna live since we aren't coming back here," Monika asked nobody in particular.

"Don't worry about that, I've already taken the liberty of making that room in the void a real place to live, you can manipulate it as you please, though your gonna want to keep your abilities on the down-low," discord answered once again.

"wait, Me and Sayori get to keep our ability to manipulate reality," Monika asked in surprise.

"a bit hard to yank that away from another living being except by killing and I'm not really a big fan of that, alright see you, girls on the other side."

With what sounded like a snap, the club and boxes disappeared from the world, while the world disappeared with them, not that it matters much to them anyways, the entire world was code anyways, they appeared in the room inside the void, however this time it was a real three-dimensional place with the pile in the middle, Monika and Sayori set to work creating the rooms, which didn't take long, since, in this new plane of existence, all it took was them willing the space into existence, though on the north side of the wall, a single door shared the space with Monika's room.

They wanted to open it, but the events of the day and the travel had caused them a great amount of fatigue, so none of them noticed that Monika had taken MC to her room, they promised themselves that next time they wake up, they will venture into the new world that waits for them.